Women and Alcohol?

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quick question, what is your opinion on women that get so drunk they are kind of a embarrassment?

To me when you go out for drinks with a girl, and you meet up with other friends, I live in a smallish town so I generally know most people but your girl gets absolutely smashed and can hardly walk! Yeah we all do it from time to time but to me its the most unattractive thing in the world!

Is it just me getting old? Am I not as fun as I used to be lol

What are your thoughts on it?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would turn me off too I like a woman whos in control of herself

once in a blue moon I would overlook it if I was interested enough in the chick

but if it happened all the time it would be embarrassing and I would sack her off

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok to have fun but not at the expense of your friends having to take care of you. Do you have fun drunk sex? Is she a good drunk, or is she not fun to be around when drunk? All these things need to be taken into account.

I broke up with a 7 year ltr because of this, she was trying to keep it under control for a while until she just started treating me like I was against her so I opted out. She now has what looks like a mildly retarded baby with some dude there. I think I dodged a grenade with that one...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hermit,

If you just started dating her, it's a red flag because it means she doesn't respect you enough to have a little self control or she potentially has a drinking problem.

If you've been seeing her a while and she did this more than once, the same still applies.

However, if you've been seeing her for a while and it's a one time thing, then it's potentially not too bad, but keep your eyes open.

-Augustus-

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it can get annoying. I don't like babysitting b!tches.

You just need to tell her that you are going out to have a good time and she will eventually be on her own if she can't handle herself. She might get angry and accuse you of "not caring about her". The best response to that is: "You need to care about yourself first, then I will care too".

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to just sleep with those girls and keep them around as f-buddies. Never ever become emotionally invested in one. I saw a girl I just kind of knew, that's been dating a friend of mine. She got soo soo drunk at a pub crawl that she got into a fight with her friends and walked out onto the streets alone, this past weekend. She was literally being lead home by a guy who looked homeless, until I ran into her walking back to my car and dropped her off at her place out of pity. These girls will go out and cheat of you, and not feel even the slightest bit of guilt or the duty to tell you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a quick question, what is your opinion on women that get so drunk they are kind of a embarrassment?

To me when you go out for drinks with a girl, and you meet up with other friends, I live in a smallish town so I generally know most people but your girl gets absolutely smashed and can hardly walk! Yeah we all do it from time to time but to me its the most unattractive thing in the world!

Is it just me getting old? Am I not as fun as I used to be lol

What are your thoughts on it?
I'm 17. I find it unattractive too. Especially because a third of the time they're faking it and not really drunk at all. Fvcking fakers....

You aren't too old

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is an interesting drug.

It is a societal lubricant.... Helping to relax and make business dealings and helps lower inhibitions to take off the panties.....

It is one of the original "truth serums"... "Drunk words are sober thoughts".... Things can get very interesting at times..... A little and it can be fun too much and it is disastrous. You got to know your limit..... her limit....