Woman with a LD boyfriend - What would you do?

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I consider myself pretty experienced although by no means perfect at the game.

I have a couple of girls on tap, and a few more in play, but there's this one that's confusing me.

She's in town for only a few months and is planning to go back to another far away city. She has a boyfriend there, but I met her because she wrote to me on a dating site she claims she was on just to compete with her cousin for how many messages she could get.

She maintains that she won't have sex with me because she won't cheat on her boyfriend.

Yet she calls me, doesn't object to lots of kino, hugs and kisses and some makeout here and there. This is what makes me feel like she could be pursuaded to go for it with me.

What would you do to make her change her "I won't cheat" stance and give it up?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She makes out with you - but says she doesn't wanna cheat on her bf?

^_0

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Apparently only sex counts as "cheating" for her.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh... If she'll let you make out with her - that's already basic foreplay. :p Just... escalate. Read the bible tips on sex.

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good in theory, but she only allows some make-out. After it starts getting to a certain point, she stops me. And yes, I know about pushing it more but I'm looking for some better psychological play rather than just pushing it.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get chicks like that. I think making out with someone else is definitley cheating. Cheating is NOT limited to just sex. She obviously has some wires in her head crossed, if you can just help her not feel guilty and you will probably score.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i once had a girl that would have sex with me 2, 3 times a day, but wouldn't let me kiss her becuase that was cheating... go figure

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viktor said:
Yet she calls me, doesn't object to lots of kino, hugs and kisses and some makeout here and there. This is what makes me feel like she could be pursuaded to go for it with me.
She is full of sh!t. She makes out with you and that is cheating with her boyfriend right there. Tap it because that is basically a green light.

If you don't get it, then leave her. I don't advocate this much but she is a female player and I have no sadness for her. Do not steal her from the boyfriend and try an LTR. She is sh!tty prospects. Good for a fvck and that is it.

comic_relief

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viktor said:
she wrote to me on a dating site she claims she was on just to compete with her cousin for how many messages she could get.
Oh yea... common every day occurance.

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's no LTR relationship prospect because she isn't going to be around.

But I LOVE her body.

So... any other ideas for how to get her to want to give it up to me?

NookzZz'

Reaction score
U just can't close the deal son. Girls are the sluttest of all animals

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She maintains that she won't have sex with me because she won't cheat on her boyfriend...Yet she calls me, doesn't object to lots of kino, hugs and kisses and some makeout here and there. This is what makes me feel like she could be pursuaded to go for it with me."

GIRLSPEAK: I want to have sex with you but I might feel guilty.

It's your job to help her feel non-guilty. Flirt - use LOTS of kino. Make a move. Once she starts mentioning him, just shush her/change topic. It's hittable. You've made out with her - if they are going to make a stand, it's at kissing. Once they relent to that, it's the 'slippery slope principle'. After you break the first barrier, the rest become progressively easier. You are IN - seal the deal.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i once had a girl that would have sex with me 2, 3 times a day, but wouldn't let me kiss her becuase that was cheating... go figure
All I can say is WOW!

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try a freeze out

keep advancing to the point that she stops you and when she does, pull away from her. Stop kino, turn away, start paying attention to something else, like the TV. Wait for her to come back to you. When she does, reusme where you were. Keep doing that until she gives in. If she gets mad, tell her you need to get some sleep and ask her to leave.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Isn't that what hookers do as well? "kissing is too personal"

Maybe she has that kinda mentality

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so yesterday I texted her an invitation to hang out today. She called me back and said she didn't know because "left her calendar at work".

I told her she should try me, but I could be busy.

So she calls me today and I text her back that I'm busy and will call her later in the week.

Her reply was that I'm too late. Tonight or never.

I'm no way going to see her tonight but how would you reply (if at all)?

Viktor

Don Juan
Reaction score
That turned out to be exactly right... she's been calling me 3x a day... I texted her back but didn't talk to her.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Viktor said:
, but I met her because she wrote to me on a dating site she claims she was on just to compete with her cousin for how many messages she could get.

She maintains that she won't have sex with me because she won't cheat on her boyfriend.

What would you do to make her change her "I won't cheat" stance and give it up?

She just gave you your answer. She already said that she's not f*cking, so why are you brothering? Dude your feeding the monster, DON'T FEED THE MONSTER!!!!

You said that you have other chicks in the bullpen, why not focus your time on them? If you must smash this chick here's an idea tell her. This is how the conversation should go.

Attention Wh*re: Hey, Vitkor. Why haven't you call me?
Viktor: I've been busy? Why what's up?
AW: Nothing. You want to hang out later?
Viktor: Can't. I have a date.
AW: Oh.
Viktor: Since I have you on the phone, I might as well tell you. I'm attracted to you, but when I try to move things into a "more intimate," role. You always stop me. So it's quite obvious that you don't have same feelings for me. We can still hang out AS FRIENDS, BUT I'm going to start seeing other people.

This will completely and totally f*ck her up. When you put it to her like that, she'll be speakless. Then she'll either do one of three things:

1) Give you some a$$
2) Leave you alone
3) Try to maintain the status quo.

If she tries to maintain the status quo, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!! When you go out to kick MAKE HER PAY HER WAY!!!! That's what friends do when they kick it, each pays his on bill.

Make her buy her own food, movie tickets, club cover, and drinks. Then you'll see how hard she's trying to maintain a friendship. Oh yeah, I forgot. Holla at other chicks in front of her.

But I have to ask you this question. Why are you bothering with chicks that have boyfriends?