Woman *Must read*

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterNigma said:
I'm not advocating devoting time to low quality women, what I am advocating is the use of them for your own carnal pleasures.

By reversing the manipulations, you may in fact force many of these "low quality" women to re-examine their behavior.

How do you think a b**tch will react after you f*ck her in one night, and then tell her that you want nothing to do with her b/c she is a golddigger, or emotional leech, slut, etc . . .?

For long term relationships, I believe you should definately stick to only high quality girls.

If however your goal is to get some very nice looking piece of @$$ go ahead and manipulate.

I see where you're going with this, and I understand your logic.

Unfortunately, logic doesnt apply to girls.

As long as there are other men who will bend over backwards for her, a majority of these women have no incentive to improve themselves. It takes a hell of a DJ to make a woman truly want to change her ways.

And most other girls will not step back and examine their behavior after you manipulate them back. They will either place the blame on you, and continue their ways, or will try to find a way to "one-up" you

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I'm speaking for the 'don't have 5 min. to read a book' crowd when I say....

can a brother get a summary ?:crackup:

-Cod3r

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary:

Do what you want, free yourself from your desire to have sex with luscious babes... That way you will not be put into the babes manipulative game.
So, go lower your physical standards and raise your mental standards when looking for a women, basically boycott childish desire and become a man, be you and if a girl wont give you ***** because you are you and you are not falling into her manipulation... Then guess what, NEXT!!!

Thats a ****ty summary, but hey I didn't want to spend the extra 5 minutes to write a nice one ;)

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strictly a suggestion, no insult intended.

Learn to speed read.

I've done it, and it helps me out quite a bit. Seriously worth the effort.

-E.Nigma

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't that thrilled.

There are waay too many flowery prose threads with babbling, half eloquently written posts. This is a pick-up forum, not a Shakespeare monologue.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammer VII said:
If I'm going to invest my time in a woman...it's going to be a *ucking WOMAN...and not a crack *****. Not a girl who can't say "Thank You" once in a while. Not a girl who ignores me when I've had a bad day. Not a girl who always has a problem that is "so much worse" than what I'm going through. Not some girl who tells me about her guy problems.
[/SIZE]
when u find a girl like that..

pm me with everything.
the date
how u met her. where
what time it was
what u were wearing
what kind of shoes u had
what u ate that day
what time u took a piss that day
how long u were taking a sheit too that day

i really havnt seen of found of what you discribed

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
when u find a girl like that..

pm me with everything.
the date
how u met her. where
what time it was
what u were wearing
what kind of shoes u had
what u ate that day
what time u took a piss that day
how long u were taking a sheit too that day

i really havnt seen of found of what you discribed
There are girls like that. Just go for an innocent girl rather than looking for the hottest slut you can find... Lower your physical standards a little and raise your mental standards, you will find a girl like that. I am sure of it.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammer VII said:
There are girls like that. Just go for an innocent girl rather than looking for the hottest slut you can find... Lower your physical standards a little and raise your mental standards, you will find a girl like that. I am sure of it.
lower to how low? my standards arent that high when it comes to relationships. my ex was like a 8.5 and at times 9.5

but i dont go for looks. looks basicly gets me first looks u know what i mean. caughtes my eyes.. NExt thing i worry about their type.. gold digger. bittches? whors? then the next would be personailty...

then the list goes on. like to be honest.. i been through over 30 girls in my life.. met them.. and only two pasted first days.. and those two were my exes.. thats how disguted i am. so digusted that i let girls chase Me. and its pretty sad on how they try to apprach me then think that imma offer them alot first hand..

girls these days make me sick

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post. it's funny how you mentioned that women use their looks to get whatever they want. just the other night while working at the warehouse this girl who happens to be a decent 9 was trying to lift a bunch of boxes of nails and complained to me that they were to heavy basically she wanted me to do the work for her. i laughed and said put some muscle into it and walked on and then the forklift driver got of his forklift and put the nails in the slot for her and she didn't even thank him. this is the type of girl who if she needs help before the shift is over, she will wink her eyes and the guys will flock and help her yet when her work is complete she leaves and doesn't help anyone out.

it's strange that i'm the only one who doesn't do anything for her and she always is trying to get my attention by hiding my equipment on me and throwing stuff at me playfully. i already have a woman so her powers of persuasion don't work on me and i think that is a challenge for her.

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
lower to how low? my standards arent that high when it comes to relationships. my ex was like a 8.5 and at times 9.5

but i dont go for looks. looks basicly gets me first looks u know what i mean. caughtes my eyes.. NExt thing i worry about their type.. gold digger. bittches? whors? then the next would be personailty...

then the list goes on. like to be honest.. i been through over 30 girls in my life.. met them.. and only two pasted first days.. and those two were my exes.. thats how disguted i am. so digusted that i let girls chase Me. and its pretty sad on how they try to apprach me then think that imma offer them alot first hand..

girls these days make me sick
Where do you go looking for girls, or where did you go?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
I see where you're going with this, and I understand your logic.

Unfortunately, logic doesnt apply to girls.

As long as there are other men who will bend over backwards for her, a majority of these women have no incentive to improve themselves. It takes a hell of a DJ to make a woman truly want to change her ways.

And most other girls will not step back and examine their behavior after you manipulate them back. They will either place the blame on you, and continue their ways, or will try to find a way to "one-up" you

the truth.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammer VII said:
Where do you go looking for girls, or where did you go?
damn i made alot of spelling mistakes in my first post.

well when i said "i been through over 30 girls in my life.. met them.. and only two pasted first days.. " i ment Dates, only two been passed first dates with me. thats how sad it is.
like i know what i got to offer, im a good guy. i never disrespect woman. and i never kiss their asses. i develop such a mind set when it comes to relationships that it actually turns girls on. but do they turn me On?

and for your question on where i meet them? everywhere mostly online. and even through friends. im even considering meeting them at my temple now..

u see im brown. my culture is east indian. and the brown girls where i am are like kurupted.. 85 percent of all of them are fuked up and like they will straight play your ass.. or fuk with your mind

so i tend to stay away most of them. like im not racist or anything but i dont see myself commiting to a white girl. too much lack of common interest. like i would want a girl whos into her culture. the same culture i am. speak the same language i do.. eat the same food i do.. its soo much more comfortable than to have someone outside your culture.
i still date and fool around white girls and others but i cant really commit knowing that i cant give the full of myself. that would be disrespectful