Woman Gives Strange Answer

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking to a sports match and was unlucky enough to have to walk one of the girls from the office I have no time for. Shes easily a HB8 but she has a really bad personality.

So, she tells me that she cooks at home and was surprised I dont know how to cook and she asked why. So I told her straight to see how she would react. and I said...

Me: "I dont like cooking. If I move into town I will eat out for awhile and find a woman to cook for me."

Her Response (with disgust): "I think you will not find."

Me: I just ignore her, let it process for a minute...

Her: "... Well maybe you can but you would have to provide everything for her and look after her etc etc"

So Im a provider now? I was curious what you DJs think. Not sure what to make of her response?

Lord Hypnos

Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
I was walking to a sports match and was unlucky enough to have to walk one of the girls from the office I have no time for. Shes easily a HB8 but she has a really bad personality.

So, she tells me that she cooks at home and was surprised I dont know how to cook and she asked why. So I told her straight to see how she would react. and I said...

Me: "I dont like cooking. If I move into town I will eat out for awhile and find a woman to cook for me."

Her Response (with disgust): "I think you will not find."

Me: I just ignore her, let it process for a minute...

Her: "... Well maybe you can but you would have to provide everything for her and look after her etc etc"

So Im a provider now? I was curious what you DJs think. Not sure what to make of her response?
I don't see any problem here. Your response was perfect. She's just talking sh i t. You don't like her anyways, so why do you even care what she says?

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Lord. Well the guys at work supplicate this girl like theres no tomorrow, so I wanted a more objective opinion than my own. I just wanted a second opinion to see if Im on my game.

bigneil nice lol

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
In women speak "I can do that, just be my slave".

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In women speak "I can do that, just be my slave".

This^

I dont understand you here pal. Shes a hot chick with a crap personality? You can have sex with a her hot body not her personality. She seems attracted. Id game her and try to escalate to sex. Could be a potential F buddy plate.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on here, why would I want to game her?

All the guys in the office supplicate this girl so any flirting on my part is really just an ego boost. Shes queen of the universe and treats men like slaves for amusement. Why would I want to engage in an abusive power struggle relationship?

Could you explain Exception, maybe I didnt give enough info but I dont see your angle and why you would put in such an amount of effort for a plate. Do you see a low effort path? I mean there are always much better options that are fun outside the bedroom as well.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
then why are you bothering to post about her, hmm? I think that you want her a lot more than you "let on".

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're very interested to get in the head of a girl that you're not interested in.

You're one sick puppy.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the guys in the office supplicate this girl so any flirting on my part is really just an ego boost.

Irrelevant what other guys do. Unless your saying gaming her = you supplicating.

Your confusing gaming a girl with showering her with attention. If her interest level is high, supplicating her would drop her interest level in you. Id just say something like "We're going out for dinner this week".

If your relatively young i actually really like dinner and movie dates. As long as shes not like 30 and every first date has been dinner, its fine. I actually have great success escalating on these.

Green Frost

Reaction score
Not what I like to hear...

Considering what other guys rate her as why would you give her an answer like the one below:

"I dont like cooking. If I move into town I will eat out for awhile and find a woman to cook for me."

You should of left it as ---> "I don't like cooking."

Let it spin off from there.

When you're speaking of "trying to find a woman to cook for me?" The comment suggest that you're trying to settle down or find someone to be your slave.

Does it make you feel like your more superior than her to make a comment such as that?

Personally, it sounds like another lazy "mofo" with no game.

No hard feelings but just true criticism...

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow interesting points guys. Im glad I made this thread tons of food for thought. To clarify she did ask how I intend to get by without cooking so I gave a straight answer. However her reply balked me enough to make me wonder (more generally) are my expectations becoming unrealistic or is this woman full of sh!t.

/offtopic

"We're going out for dinner this week"

This works for you? For me that puts alot of pressure on a girl and increases the chance of flake. I prefer to invite a girl to something Im going to anyway (such as movie or gallery) so Im not wasting time. Or just pick up a girl at the location. I mean if your in a good mood right now and your both vibing why not going on a date right now instead of postponing.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We're going out for dinner this week"

This works for you?

Yes because its congruent with my personality. Its better to lead a girl then to say something like "Ummm hey, so do you want to hang out this week?" Obviously an exaggeration but I think you get the point.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep definitely agree. I dont beat around the bush either I just like being more spontaneous.