woman feels 'guilty' after sex on second date?

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Met a gorgeous woman at work a month ago. She was new, only worked weekends as a server (Im a Chef) and after slowly talking to her over the course of a week, I found out she was new to the city and didnt know a lot of people. Asked her to have a beer, without hesitation she immediatly said yes. Took her out, did a lot of touching and within an hour I was making out with her in a booth. She thought I was only trying to be buddies with her and was 'pleasantly surprised'.

Took her out the next day, we hanged out with my best friend and his girlfriend, then I took her back to my place and slept together.

Next day she sends me a text saying we're going way too fast and that we should slow down and just be friends (Is this because she feels like a slvt?) I agree, say it's cool and we go out a week later (I didnt text her at all for a week plus she quit where I worked, which was a relief). I was calm, cool, relaxed, made her laugh a lot and prior to leaving her car she lunges towards me. I give her the smallest peck on the lips ever, leave her car.

I call her a week later, asking if she wants to hang out that night, she said she'll let me know. No reply, I didnt say nada. She calls me the next day apologizing saying she completely forgot. Again, I am completely chill and calm. Tell her no problem. Asks if I wanna chill, say im having dinner at my house with my best friend and his girl, she asks if she can come. I let her.

After dinner, I was expecting her to leave with my best friend and girl since it twas getting late. Instead she stays behind. Next thing you know it were on my couch making out, she says she has to go soon and no sex, I say no problem. She thanks me for respecting her. We make out more and more, next thing you know it shes begging me for sex! We fvck 6 times and had an epic 30 min shower.

I say im going for wings with my friends again, she asks if she can come. I agree.

Is this... normal with woman? Did I handle the situation the right way?

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're asking the people on this board this? If you did this then you already know all you need to know about this stuff.

You did awesome. Many things in this post, especially the sex, would not have been possible if you were a better student of DJ principles:

Next thing you know it were on my couch making out, she says she has to go soon and no sex, I say no problem.
Took her out the next day, we hanged out with my best friend and his girlfriend, then I took her back to my place and slept together.
Next day she sends me a text saying we're going way too fast and that we should slow down and just be friends (Is this because she feels like a slvt?) I agree, say it's cool and we go out a week later

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. A year ago I was a chump. 280 LB, no confidence. Worked out, quit smoking, dropped to 200 LB, focused on my career, got a promotion and am now a Chef of a crew of 20. Only ask 'cause Im a tad inexperienced with women still. Workin on it. :)

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive slept with over 30 women til I was 23 but after sex I got too emotional. Never had a full on relationship. Then my best friend died from suicide, went down a binge eating, alcohol fueled destruction path (along with severe depression) and gained 80 pounds. Twas a horrible couple years. Then I stepped up and quit feeling sorry for myself.

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im number one. Noone else is. Literally feel brand new and is a great feelinv. But Ive a lot of work to do still. :p

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juicyjays said:
Even up to me being 23, I still would sleep around with women but could never have a relationship. Charming yet too emotional after sex. Just as of this year Ive come out of my shell. I dont need anyone but myself ultimately. Tis a gratifying feeling. So I feel like Im starting new again.
I also have that problem. I fck and start to pedalstalize even if it's more than one chick I'll cling to both. Then I end up losing them both.

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what happened to me when I was your age. Sex is great but you ultimately (Id say most people on this board unless youre a man *****) want something more. The more I focused on my career, my body, my soul and my mind (read about Buddhism, a lot of it involves how you shouldnt have to rely on anyone but yourself, it helped me greatly, along with meditation and exercise) the more women are drawn to me as of late. Ive turned 4 women down from LTR's this year 'cause they dont fit my standards. It's empowering.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juice you did great! Like NewJack said you've done fantastic, you showed patience and TRUE indifference. That is a magical combination, you demonstrated that you're not hard up for ass because you didn't whine or beg (the biggest mistake dudes make IMO). Since you mentioned your past history of getting too emotional after sex I want to give you props 10x! That's a hard transition to make and you did it flawlessly. Now is it normal for women to be all over the place emotionally? Uh......yeah, it is. So don't stress about it, in fact your job now is to keep it easy breezy. Don't revert back to your old AFC ways, keep it casual. This girl is putty in your hand now don't FVCK IT UP!!!! Cheers bro!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. There's an art in making women lose control and the OP played it perfectly. Inspirational stuff.
Just keep going how you're going. It's obviously working and she's powerless to resist.

Juicyjays

Don Juan
Reaction score
Status update. Toon her out for wings with my bestie and girl again. Things went well, lots of positive energy and laughs. We leave the pub, she offers to drive me home. Ask her if she wants to come in on the drive there for a bit, says shes tired and has to do laundy and such (10 hour day). Get to my place, ask her again if shes sure she doesnt wanna come in. She says shes good, i say i dont wanna push her and its fine, all good. We makeout in her car, she says she's free this weekend. Tell her i'll give her a shout towards the end of the week, we'll figure it out. Was I chumpy asking her two times to come in?

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juicyjays said:
Status update. Toon her out for wings with my bestie and girl again. Things went well, lots of positive energy and laughs. We leave the pub, she offers to drive me home. Ask her if she wants to come in on the drive there for a bit, says shes tired and has to do laundy and such (10 hour day). Get to my place, ask her again if shes sure she doesnt wanna come in. She says shes good, i say i dont wanna push her and its fine, all good. We makeout in her car, she says she's free this weekend. Tell her i'll give her a shout towards the end of the week, we'll figure it out. Was I chumpy asking her two times to come in?
Yeah you're letting her desire go to your head and she's gonna pull back. See if she texts/calls you first. Wait until the last minute to contact her.