with your help, I could lose my virginity tomorrow

three57

Don Juan
Reaction score
my backstory is that I was a serious AFC through high school. over the last couple of months I have been reading articles in the DJ bible and it has helped me tremendously. I now want to put what I have learned into practice.

so last night (tuesday) I called a girl that I know from work. I invited her to hang out at my house tomorrow (thursday) and she enthusiastically accepted. It has been very obvious that she's into me so I'm not as much worried about attracting her as I am about the actual sex.

She'll expect me to be more experienced than she is since I am three years older than her. She would generally be considered inexperienced as well since she has only had sex with two guys. As much as possible, I'd like to make it appear that I know I'm doing.

I'll certainly be nervous tomorrow, so I'd like to hear whatever tips you have in getting through my first time smoothly.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by three57
my backstory is that I was a serious AFC through high school. over the last couple of months I have been reading articles in the DJ bible and it has helped me tremendously. I now want to put what I have learned into practice.

so last night (tuesday) I called a girl that I know from work. I invited her to hang out at my house tomorrow (thursday) and she enthusiastically accepted. It has been very obvious that she's into me so I'm not as much worried about attracting her as I am about the actual sex.

She'll expect me to be more experienced than she is since I am three years older than her. She would generally be considered inexperienced as well since she has only had sex with two guys. As much as possible, I'd like to make it appear that I know I'm doing.

I'll certainly be nervous tomorrow, so I'd like to hear whatever tips you have in getting through my first time smoothly.

Dude you going with 2 and 2 and making 5
What makes you think your 100% gonna get sex.....i'd be more worried about getting to that stage man.

three57

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: with your help, I could lose my virginity tomorrow

Originally posted by LoveBOT
What makes you think your 100% gonna get sex......
she's always touching me
if I sit my drink down she always steals a swig
she asked for my number
when I asked for hers she gave me the numbers for two lines at her house, her cell phone, and her best friends house
she's trying to buddy up with my friends
I'm an alpha male and I get what I want

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: with your help, I could lose my virginity tomorrow

she's always touching me
she asked for my number
when I asked for hers she gave me the numbers for two lines at her house, her cell phone, and her best friends house
:rolleyes:

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm an alpha male and i get what i want" nice.

just read the Sir Lancelot's guide in the bible. also read the "sex" week in the bootcamp.

might help. good luck.

-JP

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: with your help, I could lose my virginity tomorrow

she's always touching me
she asked for my number
Since you've never had sex, you've probably never been in a situation that could have led to sex and therefore probably have no idea how to circumvent LMR and actually get the lay. It can be difficult to go from a girl sipping your drink to her sucking your wang. It's pretty rare that girls, especially 17-18(?) year olds, will just come round begging for it. Still, good attitude that you're going to get what you want as an alpha male.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
updates?

I hope it has happened by now, but if not:

women are volume knobs, men are switches. 2 steps forward, 1 step back, anticipate, make her want it, make her chase you

You must have the mind of a Jedi Master to be able to be ambivalent toward your first piece of ass, but the less you are focused upon that one outcome, the more likely it is to happen. Remember that another chick will come along even easier than this one. She is the lucky one to get you.

To quote 2pac, "do some situps, and wash your ass." Happy hunting. Make it fun. And tell us all about it.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, the dude's a virgin, he's nervous enough without us filling his head with all these things he's supposed to do, and scare him by telling him he can't overcome LMR.

I don't remember sex ever being this difficult... it's getting her over into your apartment alone that's the challenge. Once she's there, it's some touching, a kiss, and smooth sailing. Don't worry about the rest.

Seriously, nobody would ever lose their virginity trying to make it into this much of an intellectual process. "You probably have no idea how to circumvent LMR" I think I read how to do that in my electrical engineering manual.

You don't need that crap. The hard part is over, now just use the equipment that the good lord gave you.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP has the right idea... dont pay attention to the other morons here that did nothing but take up forum space and NOT help... I hope it all goes sweet... looking forward to an update;)

Laterz...

Reaction score
alpha male?

if you were an alpha male you would ov gotten sex alont time ago and not be asking for help here...anyways good luckmate i hope everything worked out and take AeQu|TaS's invaluable advice . he knows what he is talking about