With how many women have YOU been sexually involved?

How many women have you banged in your life?

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3-4

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • 9-10+

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
115. Yeah, dead serious. I went to a college where there was 1 boy for every 15 girls. Most of the boys were gay. School was stuck in a piss poor small town. Nothing else to do. That is where I was given the name "Choo Choo". I would do the whole "Choo Choo" train sound thing whenever my "pull toy" entered another scholar. I basically deflowered an entire generation of artsy chics. Man, I was such a pig back then. Made the poor girls clean up after I was done. Never had any complaints though.

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just simply being the sexiest most attractive mutha****a to roam this earth.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
115. Yeah, dead serious. I went to a college where there was 1 boy for every 15 girls. Most of the boys were gay. School was stuck in a piss poor small town. Nothing else to do. That is where I was given the name "Choo Choo". I would do the whole "Choo Choo" train sound thing whenever my "pull toy" entered another scholar. I basically deflowered an entire generation of artsy chics. Man, I was such a pig back then. Made the poor girls clean up after I was done. Never had any complaints though.
where in the hell blazes did you go to college???? I would have told the 3 schools recruiting me for football to kiss my @$$ if I knew about this college.:rockon:

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah those poll results are really depressing.

25 years old, been with 1 girl. She did most of the work, but that was 6 years ago. Haven't gotten laid since then.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 - 10+ category for me, although nowhere near 90.

According to my bang records from the last 5 years:

0% day game
42% night game
33% online
25% work

Age ranging from 18 to 31, average age about 26.

Has included a married woman, chicks with boyfriends and only one single mom.

Trend has now been more to night game for me recently, as I have given up online dating (although facebook has been of use, and I still use it).

For me the things that have been most successful for me have been:

* ****y and funny attitude that has progressively become more and more part of my normal personality.

* Not caring about being in a relationship (although like everyone, I've had the occasional lapse when I got addicted to a particular *****).

* Knowing when a girl IS interested, and escalating fast where required (e.g. in a club), combined with a willingness to pace things out if required (e.g. at work, to avoid a sexual harassment suit by making her match the escalation every step of the way) all the while keeping her on the line as I reel her in.

* Knowing when a girl IS NOT interested, and not wasting my time on her if she isn't.

More than 3 times seeing her without me violating her temple of pleasure with my throbbing saber, then it is over.