With exactly what are the top ones scoring with ?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in my town I can tell taht I cross paths everyday with a few 9 and 10 everyday. Talking to them is another thing, of course, and the girls I know, most of them are really just average in my book. I know some guys who are(claim to be) quite successfull, but when I look to most of the girls they walk around with, many of them I wouldn't even get near. I don't score that much, but I try to keep my standards decent. But I would like to know from ther people here who seem to really GET IT, most of the girls you score with fall into what in general ? 7 ? 8 ?

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not a girl is good looking enough to hook up with is something only you can decide. I say keep it respectable, obviously you want to hook up everyone does but hooking up with ugly girls just to hook up isn't going to establish any social proof or respectability for you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean looks only? Those hb9s might be total b!tches, and the HB7s you see could be nymphomaniacs who never say no to anything. I have one of each right now, and I can't decide between the two of them.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you say you know girls that are "just average"

what have you done that is so great??

are you super rich? super social? or super sexy?

tanstaafl (google it)

the fact is most people are average including me and you and unless you become otherwise you will not date hote chicks except by a fluke

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all she has to have a good personality. I don't care about 8's or 9's who suck as persons... except maybe when i'm drunk in a club or at a party or something. The drunker i get, the lower my bar goes. I've never slept with really ugly girls though thank god.