WIPFR: Food Store Girl

Reaction score
Docs said:
Because I have a real life that revolves around a err...16 hour workday every day?

I don't have the time to fully sarge, hell, I don't even have enough time to shut down and recover. The reason why it was a WIP is because I expected to update because I figured I'd see her again. Guess not, meh.

:), over-busy me.

you work 16 hours a day? are u an investment banker? lol

if u have time to be playful for 5 minutes with a store girl, then i bet you have time to get her #, call her, and fcuk her - also can all take 5 minutes ;)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
you work 16 hours a day? are u an investment banker? lol

if u have time to be playful for 5 minutes with a store girl, then i bet you have time to get her #, call her, and fcuk her - also can all take 5 minutes ;)
No....its just the way I work. Crazy money though. On salary, and the other job (making for that long day) is under the table. I essentially make about 150-180% of what I'm supposed to in a given day.

You're right though, if I have 5 minutes to be playful, I can close the girl. Thing is, I haven't seen this girl since. It's kind of hard to close a girl you never see because your own life is completely insane.

:)