Will venting on sites like SomeoneShootMe.com be useful to unwind after a sarge?

SSMKiss

Reaction score
Will it be useful to have a release for pentup energy, or detrimental?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you trying to do, just vent for the sake of venting or do you want to actually review what worked and what didn't so you can make any necessary adjustments?

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he just wants to b!tch about how his sarge went wrong!

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SSMKiss said:
Will it be useful to have a release for pentup energy, or detrimental?
Honestly man what are you going to vent about. Are you going to be another one of those bitter guys saying stuff like "Man girls are nothing but bitttches and slluts" just because you had an off night? Or are you going to take a step back, review your material, and get the results you want?

Its a learning process, enjoy. To be honest I miss the days where getting a phone number or a first kiss was a big deal (not that I don't enjoy where I'm at now).

The main thing I want to get across to you is that if your putting so much importance on sarging where you have to 'vent' then your not going to make it.

SSMKiss

Reaction score
I just think it's a positive thing to have a place to express things for their own sake without necessarily correcting them; it gives a release.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be nice to see you use that energy constructively.

Seriously, frustration is one of the most powerful motivators out there. I wish that stuff could be bottled, 'cause if you use it right, it's amazing. Channel it, use it, don't vent it. Why let it go when you can get angry enough and do things better next time?

EDIT - Typonizzle fo' shizzle ;)