Will This Mess Up My Game?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, let me get to the point. I dont know how to fight. I mean, people always like to test me and I cant never raise to the challenge because I know I will get beat up. But heres the thing, I go to the gym all the time and I have a great body and muscles too! I have only won about one out of the 10 fights I have been in, in my life. I have tried to read books on it, but I just cant figure out a way of defending myself. Would this mess up my interest level with girls, I do tell them I am not the fighting type and they can always tell, but guys just please give me some light.

imleashedup

Reaction score
This is easy, don't get in any fights. I'm a ****ing champ when it comes to fighting, and rarely do i ever get into any fights. Girls don't give a **** if you win fights, and nor should you. The only people I"ve met in real life who liked to fight were insecure *****es.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
But are you sure that if I dont fight it wont lower their interest in me? What if the guy is hitting me or calling me out?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Why? This is a valid question.

Nobody gives a flying fvck if you can fight or not. What matters is whether you LOOK like you could kick some ass. It's part of the dominant image. Physical size is important.

Being able to fight is not important - you can walk away from 98% of them unharmed. Everyone is full of talk and nothing to back it up nowadays. But if you actually learn how to defend yourself, it will greatly aid your confidence.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

i havent been in a fight since high school. maybe you need to change the places you go out at

or find another messageboard to troll

b