Will sober girls ever admit/say they want to f*ck you?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm not talking in safe lanes like when you're hitting it out on the beach in the evening or whatever. I know my coworker finds me physically attractive, she's even asked if I'm f*cking anyone right now and if I'd like to f*ck (in general not with her). She's touching me more and more in these annoying playful ways and putting her legs on mine when she comes to sit down next to me. But whenever someone around us jokes about us in a sexual way or that we should be together she says "noo..." like she doesn't want me.

I'm not even sure if I would f*ck this girl if I could because I don't think I can trust her, she's slim and she smokes, but this situation got me wondering. Will a sober girl ever do something like openly admit she wants you in front of others when if she does so she'll be taking the first step?

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... what, do you think she's on drugs? any evidence?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lanba said:
Yeah... what, do you think she's on drugs? any evidence?
I think this girl is a little "special"... I've met physically forward girls before (holy sh!t...) but this is the first one who is pretty much completely open about sex verbally. She'll casually mention how she thinks the best way to spend a weekend is eating candy, something else I don't remember and f*cking and then she goes on about how you do need to shower as well inbetween f*cking so it's four things and how she likes f*cking for its own sake and doesn't understand why some girls don't bla bla...

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it happen but like most things it depends on the person. Some people have to be drunk to come out with that stuff.

I got a random text this week from a girl I used to sleep with years ago who said she wanted to start having sex again out of the blue. Weird but I guess women do think about these things and make up their minds.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
I know my coworker finds me physically attractive, she's even asked if I'm f*cking anyone right now and if I'd like to f*ck
i stopped right there bro, don't fvck co-workers if your value your job, fvcking co-workers causes problems when it all blows up, you will be around this chick all the time to put up with her b!tchy behavior, she can even get you fired

AttackFormation said:
I don't think I can trust her,
your big head says no, but the little head says go

go with your big head it's a lot smarter, you already have doubts, let it go bro.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl likes you hard enough, she'll make it known to you, (firstly) and to anyone else, that can help her on her way to get you. Make no mistake. An interested girl will make some noise, without a doubt, regardless of sobriety.

Pretty_Tone

Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
And I'm not talking in safe lanes like when you're hitting it out on the beach in the evening or whatever. I know my coworker finds me physically attractive, she's even asked if I'm f*cking anyone right now and if I'd like to f*ck (in general not with her). She's touching me more and more in these annoying playful ways and putting her legs on mine when she comes to sit down next to me. But whenever someone around us jokes about us in a sexual way or that we should be together she says "noo..." like she doesn't want me.

I'm not even sure if I would f*ck this girl if I could because I don't think I can trust her, she's slim and she smokes, but this situation got me wondering. Will a sober girl ever do something like openly admit she wants you in front of others when if she does so she'll be taking the first step?
it doesnt happen to often very rarely unless shes a complete ***** because girls dont want to have the slut label. ex: thats why she put up her anti-slut shield and said no when someone opened their mouth about it. but without no doubt this girl wants you and wants you to peneratrate SMOOTHLY. if you do go for the bang get while the iron is hot or she'll lose interest. if not carry on like you were. but remember this is your job brah keep that in mind.