will she take it as jealousy?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quick run down.

ex gf, became friends over summer after long time of not hanging out. redeveloped feelings for her, she made it clear we were just friends, so never pursued it, just threw in kino here and there, never tried for a kiss, started gettin fed up = waste of my time. i start pulling contact away, she begins talkin to a new guy, hangs out with him yesterday, final straw for me, decide to completely pull contact away with no indication.

will she see this an act of jealousy that it happened same time as the new guy's entrance? because i wouldnt want to come off as the jealous guy when in reality i knew it wasnt worth the time anymore.

Reaction score
Behold, the dog returns to his vomit!!!!!

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd re-read your thread and try to give advice to yourself, because this one looks pretty self-explanatory...

You re-developed feelings and then broke contact when she found a new guy? While you may not think you feel jealousy, that's how your post sounds.

Regardless, the path is to play it cool. Pretend like you're George Clooney, you can get any girl you want. Who cares if ex has a new guy? You can get anyone, you're George Clooney. It's all about confidence...I know it's said a lot, but that's only because it's true.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the path is to play it cool. Pretend like you're George Clooney, you can get any girl you want. Who cares if ex has a new guy? You can get anyone, you're George Clooney. It's all about confidence
so what youre saying is i shouldn't walk away and cut her off?

Reaction score
Don't walk away......run!!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Why are you even coming back to an ex like this? Look at the signs: you're kinoing and whatnot and even before anything happens with this new guy, she's told you basically "you ain't getting any from me".

2) Then she goes and gets a new guy and you're upset? Dude, she telegraphed it to you. She doesn't want you to get hurt so she gave you a TON of advance notice and yet you still seem insulted by her actions. She moved on a LONG time ago. It's time for you to do the same.

diu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you'd jump off a cliff if someone from this board told you to.

Why are you waiting for our approval? Just do whatever you want. There's nothing else you could screw up anymore, her being your ex and all. Take control of your own destiny, don't put it in our hands.

Read Luscious' sig while you're at it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lms, what term did this used to be called? returning wolf or something?

Reaction score
penkitten said:
lms, what term did this used to be called? returning wolf or something?
Not familiar with the term to describe it.

There is a reason for the split - it depends on who left who - but to return will only weaken the position of the person who got "dropped" in the relationship since there will be an artificial attempt to force things to work!