Wierd

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I go out to sarge I get good responses (numbers ) and their from really hot girls.This weekend however I went to this gathering and the girls their weren't as hot but I got deaded by most of them. This isnt the first time I always seem to have better luck with older or hotter girls than with girls younger or not as hot. Could someone please explain this to me ?

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
different girls have different tastes or maybe your game wasn't up to par. Younger girls tend to go for guys who are a bit wilder and older ones for guys who are slightly more mature. Maybe you just ended up with a bunch of high self-esteem, high maintenance girls that night. Who knows? I can't really give a straight answer, I'm tired as hell lol.

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, from personal experience i noticed that gaming doesnt work too well with chix who r 14 n under because their whole psychological shyt is dfrnt n ya no how they want all that "romance" n shyt happening b4 they even go out
but dont let it harm ur game man, sumtimes even 15 yr old chix suk ass, but fuk 'em just go for the 1z ur gud at for now

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think im to wild for them i read in a pook post that less hot girls are usually more intimidated by guys like me. He said the extreme masculine male will usually attract the extreme feminine female ie beautiful girls those uglier girls probably are basically less feminine, afc girls so they were probably denying their sexuality in rejecting me. Like how nice guys deny their sexuality by being to nice they probably were atraccted but were way to shy cause they probably didnt get how a guy like me could go for someone like them.

Elmoshow21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Older/Hotter Girl = more experienced, confident, usually knows how to get what she wants, plays the game better, etc.