wierd situation

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the bowling alley with my freind and i saw this hb with her 2 ugly freinds (the hb was about a 8 or 8.5) and i asked them to come bowl with us. Well right away the hb just said "can i give you a hug" and i was like yea sure and we hugged. Then the girls came and bowled with us. As the hb was bending over to get the bowling ball i slapped her ass and she got all excited and such and bowled her turn. Then about 5 minutes later her freind was trying to read my shirt (it says "SERIOUSLY, something is wrong with your face") and she pressed on my chest to flatten the shirt and said "hey your boobs are the same size as megan's (the hb) boobs, then i said "oh really?" and i grabbed the hb's boob and said "yea you are right, they are the same size!" and they started laughing. Well when they were leaving i asked the hb for her # and she said i dont give out my #, im sorry. I dont know what happened, it was wierd. I was so convinced that this girl was gonna give me her # and then she didnt. What could i have done to maybe make this better (just to learn for future situations that are similar).

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a major difference between molestation and kino.

Failing to recognize what that difference is probably caused her disinterest in you.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
There is a major difference between molestation and kino.

Failing to recognize what that difference is probably caused her disinterest in you.
I'll second that. This sort of kino is only if you really know the girl well and she trusts you.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didnt seem to mind at all tho, in fact she seemed to like it seeing how she was laughing a lot. But i guess you are right, i will take this in to consideration next time :).

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps, maybe she was or even all of them were playing you. "Lets see what we can do to this guy?" "I bet you that you cant make that guy ask for your number..." Do you see where I'm going with this? I've seen this happen numerous times. A player will get played like a little fiddle just because his ego is so big, that he never even saw it comming. You might be just another notch or slash added on her score card.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be that she is one of those rare girls who doesn't give out her home number too. Don't sweat it. Some guys might say next her, but i think you should just go with it, persue some other prospects too. Play it by ear. If she isn't interested, she isn't interested. Big deal.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fat?

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, not fat. Im 5' 10" weighing in at 155 - 160 lbs. Another factor could of been that she was a bit tipsy from a couple of brewski's she drank a bit earlier. She doesnt even go to my school so i prolly wont see her again. No big deal, just thought i would post a wierd situation i was in.