Wierd Scenarios like this..

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when u want to get a number off some girl who is not highly regarded by other males as she falls into the category of "plays instruments" i find her goodish and i introduced myself and say hi bla bla occasionally.

THough im going to talk 2 her and **** but i honestly feel she might think im of "higher value" and if i ask for the number she might think im joking and some ****head type of guy, whenn im not a ****hheadd lolol. So how the hell do you act and **** so they or she dont think im ****ing around if yous feel me.

PEACE

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she falls into the category of "plays instruments"
Your situation reminds me of this one time at band camp . . .

Oh, just ask for the dam number. You already know eachother right?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really i just talked 2 her once and asked time name and told her my name. Now when ever i see her i say hi and she has a massive smile and says hello lol...

Prob is she probably thinks im a bit 2 good dunno y i feel that with this girl..

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
....think man... you said she feels as if you are a better, meaning you are like a god to her. Let her fantasy come true, let her fvck the god! Like Phyzzle said, go for her number man, then you can talk to her and show her you are down to Earth and ask her on a date

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
LegendBoy said:
she might think im of "higher value"
Dude... that's what every DJ on this forum is looking for! You want her to think that. Go for it man! Basically, you can do no wrong.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What everyone else is saying. Ask her out, get her number, whatever. Break the high school freaking mentality that says all "Band chicks" can't be hot. Don't be a sheep and do whatever you want to do. **** what your friends or the rest of the school will think.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas i bump this topic cuz i cant be screwed starting another. With this girl i always say hello when i see her likewise, though prob is im not that i am over concentrating just i dont see her on her own to call her over to chat her friends are nerds and she might not what to act interested in front of them and make herself look lower if yous feel me.

So i am waiting for when i see her on her own, i finish school 4eva in like a bit over a month so if that situation does not arise then ill do it friends or not though i just want to play it right for the moment.

Another thing i have a friend who does music with her.. he has offered to talk about me or put in good word wateva. What cud i make him say in a way which would not seem set up. I think im very good looking, but i want him to find out what she thinks of that side of me as if they think im hot i can do the rest.

so thanks guys.

Reaction score
Ok man, I used to be like you, so I know what kind of situation you're in.

get a freakin phone book! call her! chat with her. this should not be difficult, god what do you have to lose? the girl already thinks you're higher status, that is every guy's dream come true

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even read posts that take time to translate. (I) Must be the retard.