Why?

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with this hunny who flirts with me whenever somebody is around. Like she has grabbed my coxk sits in my lap, Kinos me, touched my butt all these things she does whenever somebody else is around but whenever it is just me and her she does not do these things she just sits there and talks to me. Why would she do these things only in front of people?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not?

she likes the attention u give her, so she encourages herslef to flirt with you..the problem is, she only wants to do this in circumstances where she isnt threatened aka you making a move on her..

she knows if ahe encourages you when u 2 are alone, she wont have control over the situation anymore..

stopp being a nerd and make moves on her regardless, but dont always let her tease you.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows if ahe encourages you when u 2 are alone, she wont have control over the situation anymore..
Is this bad then that she does it this way? Does she not want me to make a move?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lovejones
I work with this hunny who flirts with me whenever somebody is around. Like she has grabbed my coxk sits in my lap, Kinos me, touched my butt all these things she does whenever somebody else is around but whenever it is just me and her she does not do these things she just sits there and talks to me. Why would she do these things only in front of people?
Tell her that unless she intends to follow through with her flirting, that you will have her up for harrassment and that you have witnesses. Be C+F, see what she does.

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try something along the lines of "Don't start something you can't stop" or words to that effect. Alternately, and less DJ (but more pointed)- SH!T or get off the pot!

Just my two cents

Cyrano