Why young girls don't give a fcuk!

P

perseverance

Danger said:
Because men are not women, and women are not men.

Would you want a woman that had huge muscles? Men do, why can't women?
That's a rubbish excuse.

People should think with their brain cells and not their sexual organs. If they did then the World would probably be a little better.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
That's a rubbish excuse.

People should think with their brain cells and not their sexual organs. If they did then the World would probably be a little better.
Exactly, they "should". Got bad news for you though: most people don't. Especially females.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all of them, but a bunch of them man. They are stupid. There's a girl in my dorm on my floor who always hits me up to "come watch a movie" or "help her pick outfits for tomorrow" as soon as her man leaves the room.. These girls have the mind state that they need to fvk everything they can while they're still young and hot

P

perseverance

HoneyHitter said:
Exactly, they "should". Got bad news for you though: most people don't. Especially females.
I'd say both sexes are as equally as bad which is why Western Civilisation is falling to bits.

I'm glad I play no part in this whatsover, I just strip naked, turn on some Rolling Stones and hoover my apartment butt-naked, I'm living the dream of the urban singleton, buddy! It feels good. :cool:

P

perseverance

Danger said:
What *should* and what *is* are two very different things.

So while you live life as things *should* be, the rest of the world is living as things *are*. And guess who is getting taken advantage of during that process?

Keep living by those self-imposed rules, and no doubt those women will take full advantage of it. That includes wifing up a retired ho.
Don't patronise me, Danger.

I do not plan to every marry or have children to cater for someone else's children.

I don't need a woman or women to have a great life, buddy. At the moment I'm saving as much money as possible to get my own apartment and in the evenings I like to learn the German language.

I'm getting there slowly, Du bist eine Wichser. ;)

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
Not all of them, but a bunch of them man. They are stupid. There's a girl in my dorm on my floor who always hits me up to "come watch a movie" or "help her pick outfits for tomorrow" as soon as her man leaves the room.. These girls have the mind state that they need to fvk everything they can while they're still young and hot
I know its hilarious bro LOL....as long as you have that indifferent mindset of pursuing a girl for just sex and "seeing what happens" down the road, and if nothing comes from it, you really truly don't care, then I think personally that will work best for me.

See I have most of it down. My MINDSET is weak, I have been following some great guidance from DJ's here with filling my schedule up with personal hobbies, expanding my social circle of friends etc. Hell I am even trying to be friend women just to have more women as friends too.

What do you guys think about going to dance classes, or some sort of class filled with single girls? Great way to meet broads without the drunk bar scene right? I love dancing, and I figure they will partner me up with a different broad every class, could be great!

Also just something I noticed. RECENTLY I told myself that every single time I step out of the house I am going to have a very positive attitude, and ALWAYS smile at every single woman that walks by, and I am singing/enjoying myself. I have noticed A LOT of positive feedback the past 2 days. I notice a lot of men walk around looking like they are about to get into a fight if you look at them lol...by being the opposite its crazy how women pick up that your happy and whatever.

Am I on to something with the last part here??

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Being a young girl myself and dating young girls aswell i can sort of agree with this...Generally i like to avoid the young ones....all they care about is getting drunk every weekend and being little tarts....most of them DONT want to settle down even though they go on about how much they want a "long term partner".....try to avoid young girls too unless your just after a root and boot ;)

If you want relationship material girls, youd be better off chasing chicks 30 onwards....most at that age have matured and out grown their immature stages.

Sarg on! x
The good ol' fvck every guy in sight and then 'mature' so she can get married.

Too bad statistics say men are wising up to that bullsh!t:

http://www.prb.org/Articles/2010/usmarriagedecline.aspx

Even among the older population groups, women are marrying less by significant percentages then previous decades. Forecast for **** carousel hopping women: cloudy with a big chance of rain.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
I know its hilarious bro LOL....as long as you have that indifferent mindset of pursuing a girl for just sex and "seeing what happens" down the road, and if nothing comes from it, you really truly don't care, then I think personally that will work best for me.

See I have most of it down. My MINDSET is weak, I have been following some great guidance from DJ's here with filling my schedule up with personal hobbies, expanding my social circle of friends etc. Hell I am even trying to be friend women just to have more women as friends too.

What do you guys think about going to dance classes, or some sort of class filled with single girls? Great way to meet broads without the drunk bar scene right? I love dancing, and I figure they will partner me up with a different broad every class, could be great!

Also just something I noticed. RECENTLY I told myself that every single time I step out of the house I am going to have a very positive attitude, and ALWAYS smile at every single woman that walks by, and I am singing/enjoying myself. I have noticed A LOT of positive feedback the past 2 days. I notice a lot of men walk around looking like they are about to get into a fight if you look at them lol...by being the opposite its crazy how women pick up that your happy and whatever.

Am I on to something with the last part here??
It's all mind state man, everything. Your mindstate is projected throguh your body language, voice, how you look at her, how you walk, talk, what you wear etc, girls and guys pick up on both of these things thats why you have the friends you do and gotten the girls you did or lack there of...

I don't believe what everyone says about looks mattering so much. I mean sure it makes it easier if you're hot but it's not that important at all. I was what you would call desperate at the start of this semester and girls wouldn't really show me interest even tho I'm fairly good looking( no brad pitt but certainly attractive face and gym built body). Now I really don't give 2 flyin sh1Ts whether some chick is into me or not and I just feel much more confident and less desperate, girls throwing me IoIs left and right here. I can't even get away from them, mad chicks check me out simply cuz of my mind state compared to before.

Maybe it's just coincidence anyway, but I doubt it because I've gained weight since school started, but have more chicks into me.

I've met some lady killers at college who are pretty fvkin ugly imo, so yeah it's really about being a fun guy with the proper mind state imo

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
You're setting yourself up for a world of heartache.

Women never get beyond the mental age of 13. Never.
Depends on what kind of women, and from which environment. If you chase after stupid girls in their 30s and up - then you're a dumbass with poor standards. Women break out of the same **** men do as they age and mature. But, some people never grow up, never had to change, etc. Thats why a former slut is still trash. The mindset, attitude, and lack of personality remains intact. Same with douche bags.

But, **** arguing over this (again). Just because all you focus on and attract are dumb, immature women - doesnt mean thats all there is. Maybe in your circle. Which is usually the case. Theres a whole variety of people out there. But, just like with this forum, you wont find them in certain crowds. Especially if you try to "better" yourself by attracting these types.

If youre generalizing or *****ing in this "all or nothing" manner - the common denominator is YOU: who you seek after, associate with, befriend, date... Its all typically the same group of people everywhere - branched out like a mofo.

I'm not in for a world of heartache - because Ive already been there, and had the same mindset - for the same reasons. Everyone I surrounded myself with was a loser - men and women. They were all fake, immature, etc, but its all I knew and felt familiar with. I dated dumb trick after dumb trick, and so did all of my loser friends at the time - and we all hated women. But the women we attracted were the same way. Just a big cluster**** of toxicity. Everywhere we went... But we were one and the same, and attracted all these losers.

Even in my 30's, its tough to break out of those old patterns, and not hold the same views, and attract the kind of people youre used to. But theres a lot of decent, kind, mature folks out there - if you kill those habits. But of course, that means changing your entire lifestyle. A party boy player isnt going to be attracting what he isnt. Which is kind of the catch 22 of this whole attracting women business. You end up attracting the same kind of immature people who play games, back-stab, compete, talk ****, etc. Been all up in there - well before finding this forum.

OTOH, you have quiet, peaceful, kind, mature, intelligent, etc people. But real people arent gorgeous, they dont care about status or drama, and all that crap. But its the loud / flashy / boastful / HOT ones that people notice, and try to attract. Thats their own damn fault when they end up being stupid, immature, shallow, flakey, etc. They chose to get involved in the game - dont cry about its toxic side effects, or who you end up becoming once you get sucked into it. Comes with the territory, *****es. But, most people into this lifestyle are ****ing crazy, anyway. Ha Ha Ha. :nono:

It all comes down to the TYPE of person - not their gender.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
I love how we like to eff multiple women at the same time, but if a woman does it, then she is somehow worse than we are.

Do you guys think like this for a real reason or only because it's harder for us to get laid?
The latter. Women's value is so high now that if a guy does it, he's special, he has something, he knows how to game, he knows how to attract, he knows what to say to get laid.

If a woman does it, its considered low class since her value is already so high. She puts no effort into it and she can still do as she likes, protects her ego, and gets what she wants.

It's the same with life, if you are born rich your value is high and people look down at you. But if you work your ass off and know to use your head people respect the hell out of you and look up to you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Trump said:
The latter. Women's value is so high now that if a guy does it, he's special, he has something, he knows how to game, he knows how to attract, he knows what to say to get laid.

The price of love, sex, and companionship has skyrocketed thanks to the media and the overgrowing entitlemt issues and PUA guide sales. Yes it's harder for a guy to get laid because the male penis has no social value and society dictates that the vagina makes the rules. Have you ever read Briffault's law? Male choice is rarely ever enforced. Female choice is almost always enforced.

If a woman does it, its considered low class since her value is already so high. She puts no effort into it and she can still do as she likes, protects her ego, and gets what she wants.

A woman can get a man for sex or relationships as fast as you can make a post here. Most men can't get a woman within 1 week of trying.

It's the same with life, if you are born rich your value is high and people look down at you. But if you work your ass off and know to use your head people respect the hell out of you and look up to you.

Money talks, bullsh*t walks. Being a working man trying to come up is fine until the NBA player makes a move on the girl.
The way I see it, 90% of women don't mature. They just chameleon themselves into it so they can feel wanted by a man who will accept them. Women chameleon themselves into damn any role they want to. And they complain about not being able to find a good man. Not every man is a muscular millionaire with a mercedes!

Another thing: F**K MARRIAGE ALTOGETHER! Marriage never favors the man, nor does divorce. And true love doesn't exist either these days. Only false love and extortion. Women only care about what you can do for them while doing their best to sex the alphas, marry the betas (said betas rarely get sexed.)

The truth is stranger than fiction. How come we haven't stickied Briffault's Law?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
...Women break out of the same **** men do as they age and mature. But, some people never grow up, never had to change, etc. . . . It all comes down to the TYPE of person - not their gender.
No.

Do women mature to an adult level? WRONG QUESTION!

Do a small % of women mature to adult level? WRONG QUESTION!

When do women mature to adult level? WRONG QUESTION!

Why are these wrong questions? Because women are not girls. Adult women are no longer children. Girls are still growing physically and psychologically. Once they hit puberty, girls become women within a few months. Once girls become women, they start having sex and must nurture their own children. Young women don't have a luxury of time to slowly grow into full maturity as do young men. Girls accomplish all the maturation they'll ever have -- before puberty.

The near-universal precocious puberty in developed countries is the cause of women's psychological stunted growth.

If you spend a lot of time around women from third-world sh1t h0les, you'll discover that some of them are remarkably more emotionally stable and have enormously more courage, endurance, and dependability. If you didn't, you'll never notice the correlation between "late" female sexual development and mental maturity.

Otherwise, a few early bloomers had to face one or more severe challenges after puberty, which caused a sort of forced-march maturation. These types are more mature in some ways, but aren't well rounded. They're the best that developed countries can produce. Many men mistake them for fully-matured women. They're not.

nismo-4 said:
The way I see it, 90% of women don't mature. They just chameleon themselves into it so they can feel wanted by a man who will accept them. Women chameleon themselves into damn any role they want to.
Yes.

Men delude themselves into listening to what women say, rather than believing only what women do. So men get their own ideas regurgitated back at them, and believe these lying wh0res to be "mature adults."

Young men are needy and inexperienced and simply do not recognize that women always say whatever it takes to be liked. Women are like mirrors. No substance. All reflection.

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
fu$k b!tches make money - four words.

bro, let's do ourselves and enjoy life. let the sluts see how much fun we're having being ourselves and not giving a ****. then let's **** em. and then, leave em stupidly questioning why we left em.

sorry man but the female brain simply is not wired like ours to be logical. females are weak and malleable - and a complete disappointment. its no wonder eve ruined adam. same thing happens today dude. women are evil little cu@ts. would you feel bad about throwing out the garbage? same thing for women.

no reason to ever give these little cretins your heart.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Agree lol. Young women should not be taken seriously at all. What pisses me off the most is that they think that there is a "perfect" guy out there for them and they will throw away a potentially great thing because god forbid the guy that they are talking to does not display one or two of those ideal qualities. I think this is the reasoning behind a lot of girls in their 20's. Once they hit their 30's and realize we aren't all in a fairytale and prince charming doesn't exist, that is when they'll change their thinking. They know that their biological clock is ticking and will cut all the bs and the mind games. I don't know, thats my 2 cents. Just how I view this trend.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
^Agree lol. Young women should not be taken seriously at all. What pisses me off the most is that they think that there is a "perfect" guy out there for them and they will throw away a potentially great thing because god forbid the guy that they are talking to does not display one or two of those ideal qualities. I think this is the reasoning behind a lot of girls in their 20's. Once they hit their 30's and realize we aren't all in a fairytale and prince charming doesn't exist, that is when they'll change their thinking. They know that their biological clock is ticking and will cut all the bs and the mind games. I don't know, thats my 2 cents. Just how I view this trend.

LOTS of them like that.

Unfortunately for them, when they hit the wall later, their options are much lower.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't that the dudes aren't playing their game right. The dudes could be ****ing other chicks on the side as well. I gangbanged this random chick in college with a dude I had just met. About 2 years later, I was ****ing his girlfriend of like 4 years and he found out because he got suspicious and checked her voicemail. He was ****ing other bidges on the side, his girl was ****ing me (and whoever else) on the side.

The problem is that dudes get hot girls in relationships, the girls want to be nice and don't want to hurt the guys feelings (sh!t, he pays for dinners, buys gifts, and she would probably **** him for free, why not get the benefits as well?) so she becomes his girlfriend cuz maybe she could settle for him one day, but she's not sure and there's better options out there as well getting thrown at her everyday...****, I might walk by and try to spit some game...and I dare her to act like she ain't gonna fvck me, lol!

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
I recently dated a few 19 year old girls, was banging them, and they all turned out to be major flakes, and found out they are hooking up with multiple dudes.

Since then I wanted to find out if all young college girls are like this. I know that younger college girls don't know what they want yet, are still experiencing life, some of them its there first time away from home so they want to party and fcuk every guy they can.

I was out at a club tonight and I met this group of young 19-20 year old girls. Got into a group convo with them and I was talking to them about who has a boyfriend and flirting over the top to see who is loyal and who's not.

Literally 5/8 of the girls indirectly admitted they have boyfriends but they cheat on them lol. This one girl and she straight up told me "I have a boyfriend but I date other guys and he doesn't know about it."

So it makes me think, do all these young girls cheat because the guy there with doesn't play his game right?

I feel if a guy plays his game right, is a true alpha etc. and keeps her in check, that these broads maybe wouldn't have a desire to cheat. Am I onto something?

I know a woman at any age old or young can cheat, but I feel like the young college ones are the worst about it.

Insight on this would be great, thanks

Young men are the worst about it too its an age thing.
When I was in college I met plenty of girls who didnt do crap like this. Sure I met some who did but like alot of other guys on this site you are meeting low quality women. No wonder everyone is so negative. Seek out girls with better personality and character. I know its easier said than done though