Why young girls don't give a fcuk!

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently dated a few 19 year old girls, was banging them, and they all turned out to be major flakes, and found out they are hooking up with multiple dudes.

Since then I wanted to find out if all young college girls are like this. I know that younger college girls don't know what they want yet, are still experiencing life, some of them its there first time away from home so they want to party and fcuk every guy they can.

I was out at a club tonight and I met this group of young 19-20 year old girls. Got into a group convo with them and I was talking to them about who has a boyfriend and flirting over the top to see who is loyal and who's not.

Literally 5/8 of the girls indirectly admitted they have boyfriends but they cheat on them lol. This one girl and she straight up told me "I have a boyfriend but I date other guys and he doesn't know about it."

So it makes me think, do all these young girls cheat because the guy there with doesn't play his game right?

I feel if a guy plays his game right, is a true alpha etc. and keeps her in check, that these broads maybe wouldn't have a desire to cheat. Am I onto something?

I know a woman at any age old or young can cheat, but I feel like the young college ones are the worst about it.

Insight on this would be great, thanks

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, of course if they are very attractive and are successful at making the girl feel like she is constantly on the verge of losing him (even if he doesn't ever want to lose her) because he is incredibly ambiguous and mysterious AND prioritizes things correctly, she will not want to get rid of him. That's just how it is. You can make yourself look like a red lollipop in a dish of blue ones. If she goes off to college and you do as well, she'll be nervous that you're cheating or something.

The one problem I have is that people naturally get bored of what they already have.

Here's where it gets tricky. I gave up on dating at this age and instead am just practicing my game with every girl I can. I know that when they go off to college (like many girls), they will just try to play around behind my back regardless of how good my "game" is.

To me, that's just part of the game of life, which is like federal law over state law. The game of life overrides the game of relationships... or maybe they're one in the same thing, and we actually don't know as much about it as we think we do.

After all, we're just a forum of gentlemen looking to learn about life.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have been conditioned by society to be slvts nowadays. There are no negative consequences for them slvtting it up, so they all do it as much as they can.

Think about it~ all humans respond to incentives and disincentives, that is the governing principle of all human nature.

In the past, women had huge disincentives to not slvt around, but now they have none, so of course they'll just party and have fun and do whatever they want.

Many men haven't adapted to this new reality, they are still labouring under the delusion that the old paradigm is still in place.

Well its not, all women are slvts, and are increasingly proud of it. Its just the new reality man, which is why, as I keep on saying, LTR are a mug's game for men these days.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes no matter how alpha, a ho does what hoz do, can't fault them for riding the d*ck carousel, after all they were told to explore their options and its ok to have fun when your young, and when you're loose and beaten up find a beta sucker (someone who accepts she has a past and see's her true beauty) to wife you up, its win-win!

This is why I know its easy getting women, been through it and you can get some of these girls in under 10 mins of convo, I'm with a great girl right now but boy those days weren't as fun as I thought they would be. Nothing beats a quality woman who knows how to take care of a man, and cooks like a champ

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slores gonna slore. Plain and simple.
I reckon with entitled young women nowadays, you can be the most alpha mutha fvcka in the world and these cvm junkies will still seek out other options for dyck.
They're mercenary, selfish and cold. Just join the other c0cks on the carousel and pound the bejesus out of em while they're still young and tight but don't look to wife one of them up.
If these chicks have a runny nose, it's not because they have the flu, it's the large amount of jizz they've copped overflowing out of their nostrils.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get what your saying. lately i have been finding that i'm nto getting threw to girls. mainly becuse they already have so many options they don't need me.

it's really starting to piss me off. i had one sloot tell me that she would rather hang out with her guy friends then hang out with me.

wtf am i supposed to do? nothing but better myself until i can't better myself no more. then still get fooked over. i'm having trouble getting over this.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes slvts will be slvts

But men allowing women the right to be slvts under a false veneer of bravado and ego is the reason why...

In other places women are treated as property and forced to cover their heads...

Why has the west forgotten these ancients truths under the moniker of 'progress'

chasing alpha is not going to help...women seek a combination of brad pitt/tom brady/justin beiber all at once...and they believe they deserve it...this is modern women and no man on Earth deserves her.....but the real question to ask...if an accomplished man should come along....why the fvck would he want a used, 21 year old cvmdumpster

Who Dares Win said:

Society and dating market are no longer the ones they were even 10yrs ago, social networks and i-phones not only gave much more option to women but they changed them into thinking they are small celebrities which should live in a certain way...this second factor is even more critic than the options.

There are no solid ltrs anymore between young people, now its a hooking up culture where you either eat till satiety and more or you dont eat at all.

Of course never trust a girl nor invest anything wheter emotional,psychological or financial untill proven worth...which in many case its not.

Yes 100%

We are seeing societal decay on a grand scale...insecurity and rampant opportunism is multiplying as the social fabric is rapidly decaying...combine this with the elite/corporations pushing their stranglehold on society pushing feminism in all aspects of life to turn men into eunuch wage slaves...

Women do not like men for their inherent personhood, they like what you can give them, once you arent giving it to them, whether it be excitement, or sex that they enjoy, or money then you are simply a non entity to them. Meaning that women have no conceptualization of masculinity outside the scope, of how they can benefit from it. And so they see it as nothing more than a transactional mechanism... a slot machine in which they have thanks to biology, a very good idea of when and how to pull the levers in order to hit the jackpot.

Also even when you are providing to women what they want, they are always testing you to see if your still man enough to provide it, and in the period of time that you still are man enough, they on some level resent you for being able to do so..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a matter of game or how alpha you are, girls get an emotional orgams anytime they get a good looking guy and they get an even bigger one when they dump him or reject him.

Plus culture now not only doesnt shame slvts anymore, quite the opposite it shames good girls and push any girl to "experiment" and ride the c0ck carousel.

As you saw,many even brag about it...I had plenty of girls telling me while making out that they like to meet a new guy every week, its like kids who see a movie and want to do the same thing, except that in their case its not only a movie but plenty of tv series and magazines.

Society and dating market are no longer the ones they were even 10yrs ago, social networks and i-phones not only gave much more option to women but they changed them into thinking they are small celebrities which should live in a certain way...this second factor is even more critic than the options.

There are no solid ltrs anymore between young people, now its a hooking up culture where you either eat till satiety and more or you dont eat at all.

Of course never trust a girl nor invest anything wheter emotional,psychological or financial untill proven worth...which in many case its not.

P

perseverance

I couldn't care less if a girl sleeps around, as long as she is not cheating and is sensible enough to ensure that contraception is used.

An old woman friend of mine was an imbecile of the highest order, she would cheat on her boyfriends, she wouldn't use contraception and she has been pregnant twice both times choosing to have an abortion.

She got upset when she made a pass at me and I declined, no thank you. What a vile creature I thought to myself and I seldom speak to her, last time I heard from her she was in an abusive relationship with a deranged moron.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoteth Roissy,
The Eternal Ingenue
She can be distinguished from the Waif, however, by the fact that where the Waif is often silent, and usually still, the Eternal Ingenue is in continual, graceful, coltish motion. Nor is she surrounded by an aura of doom-laden unhappiness. She talks a lot. She laughs a good deal. She is above all else, animated. Prancing, gambolling, frolicking like a puppy or a pony, she is often described as “charming” or “enchanting.”​
When guys talk about being attracted to an ethereal “girlishness” in women, they are thinking of ingenues from their pasts. Being a man is tough — it requires strength, stoicism, and seriousness of purpose. We are drawn to the opposite in women, yang to yin, and so the ingenue — the antithesis of the hardened alpha male — captures our imagination like no other woman can. Of the four femme fatales Clio wrote of, the Eternal Ingenue comes closest to embodying the essence of the perfect woman. And, unfortunately, she is also the most diffcult to tame.
What makes an ordinary Ingenue into a femme fatale, one who goes through many men and breaks their hearts, is that this is a woman “in love with love,” who has a dream-image of the perfect love, and perfect lover, in her mind, and is perpetually seeking the one man who can make her feel as she wants to feel.​
Perfection is the enemy of settling. Eternal Ingenues run a risk of growing older alone. They won’t be cougars — they’re too feminine, cute and coy for that — but they are the most likely to end up cat ladies babbling to themselves about their potted marigolds. She can avoid this fate by being more hard-headed, but that has its cost. Cultivation of her pragmatic side will weaken her otherworldy whimsical side, which is the big generator of her power.
An element of the Ingenue’s search for the perfect love is that she must convince herself that all her previous loves were wrong or bad or not “real” love at all, so they didn’t count, because, you see, for her the only perfect love is first love. As a result of all this self-deception, she is able to seem virginal even when she is not.​
This falls right into line with one of my maxims.

Maxim #7: The sweeter and more innocent a girl seems, the greater the likelihood she has been in a gangbang.

Corollary: Always assume she is a whØre. It helps kick the legs out from under the pedestal you will be tempted to put her on, and it is more often than not true.

...The Eternal Ingenue is extremely alluring as a sexual conquest. You may bed her, but winning her over is an entirely separate challenge. Because you are constantly being compared in her mind to her imaginary “perfect first love” you will be shït tested until the cougars come home. Because there will be so much competition from other men for her attentions, you will be subjected to an endless stream of capricious disloyalty from her, if not outright cheating. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been dating her — she will be the one keeping you up at night wondering if she’s tonguing down some random dude on the steps of the National Cathedral at 3 AM, and the odds are she will be. And, as a charming but inveterate liar, she will be the best at hiding her whorish soul from you.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/how-to-handle-femmes-fatales-part-2a/

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To want to keep a girl in check means you want something more than sex from her. Why would any self respecting alpha male even try to get into this with such a woman when he already has what he wants from her?

Basically if he does care about such a tramp he's not an alpha, and if he is then he doesn't care...

Hey look at the good side. After she is all knocked up and worn out, maybe some of the more beta members of the forum can have a go at her and tag some of yesterdays good poon. It's kinda like buying that cheap lobster at the market that's about to spoil. It's glory days are over, but it's still a good meal...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it makes me think, do all these young girls cheat because the guy there with doesn't play his game right?
this is your problem. firs,t you over think everything. secondly, YOU AREN'T DATING THEM. you are going on dates and having sex, but you aren't a couple.

your probelm is so hard wired in you that you don't even recognize it. to you having sex / going on 2-3 dates = relationship

she can do what she damn well pleases and so can you.

i know for a fact you went on a date with 2 girls while talking /courting both of them. so you can do it so they can't.

you had no problem with the one particular 19 year old "not giving a ****" when she ****ed you on the first date. or when she ****ed you the following weekend. but now that things aren't in your favor you are mad beucase she doesn't give a ****.

your problem is that you are too clingy and you expect too much too soon from a girl. stop focusing on the relationship aspect of it and kick it / have fun

geesh dude come on

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how we like to eff multiple women at the same time, but if a woman does it, then she is somehow worse than we are.

Do you guys think like this for a real reason or only because it's harder for us to get laid?

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a young girl myself and dating young girls aswell i can sort of agree with this...Generally i like to avoid the young ones....all they care about is getting drunk every weekend and being little tarts....most of them DONT want to settle down even though they go on about how much they want a "long term partner".....try to avoid young girls too unless your just after a root and boot ;)

If you want relationship material girls, youd be better off chasing chicks 30 onwards....most at that age have matured and out grown their immature stages.

Sarg on! x

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to analyze this one... Its just the way immature people are. Think of all the people who make a lot of noise, cause drama, piss people off, are dumb and obnoxious, try to fit into the latest trends, follow the "cool" crowd, are obsessed with status, have little to no respect or class, dress like skanks... And on, and on. Theyre mostly all young. Especially if you live in the city, with an active night-life and partying. Theres going to be a lot of this crap. They still have the same mentality as a child.

Dont expect anything more than fun from young girls. Theyre not mature or intelligent enough for anything else. They also JUST want to have fun. Its their whole lifestyle at this point. This is also why NG's finish last during this time. Theyre not into all that ****. They want to look cool, date hot guys, have sex, get attention, act retarded, and all that mess. Being flakey, indecisive, fickle, etc comes naturally with the territory. They dont think long-term.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
No need to analyze this one... Its just the way immature people are. . . . They still have the same mentality as a child. . . . young girls [are] not mature or intelligent enough for anything else. . . . Its their whole lifestyle at this point.
You're setting yourself up for a world of heartache.

Women never get beyond the mental age of 13. Never.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
No need to analyze this one... Its just the way immature people are. Think of all the people who make a lot of noise, cause drama, piss people off, are dumb and obnoxious, try to fit into the latest trends, follow the "cool" crowd, are obsessed with status, have little to no respect or class, dress like skanks... And on, and on. Theyre mostly all young. Especially if you live in the city, with an active night-life and partying. Theres going to be a lot of this crap. They still have the same mentality as a child.

Dont expect anything more than fun from young girls. Theyre not mature or intelligent enough for anything else. They also JUST want to have fun. Its their whole lifestyle at this point. This is also why NG's finish last during this time. Theyre not into all that ****. They want to look cool, date hot guys, have sex, get attention, act retarded, and all that mess. Being flakey, indecisive, fickle, etc comes naturally with the territory. They dont think long-term.
THIS! ^

P

perseverance

djgirl said:
If you want relationship material girls, youd be better off chasing chicks 30 onwards....most at that age have matured and out grown their immature stages.
You mean when they are put out to pasture?