Why you shouldn't hate women.

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my life I roll with the default mindset of "All men are good until proven bad to me" and "All women are bad until proven good to me". I molded into this mindset in the recent years because out of the last 10 people who have caused me major stress in life, 10 of said people have been women. That ain't anything but a fact. All women do get a chance with me but they must earn my respect. Men on the other hand get my respect by default the second we meet, and can only loose said respect when their actions warrant it.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Hate women? Why? Because you are too lame and have no game? SMFH...

So because you refuse to put in the work in yourself to be attractive to women whether be at the gym, attitude, confidence, mental side, etc you should hate them because they are attracted to guys who do?

Sounds about right..do no work, expect everything to be handed to you and complain when you achieve lower results than the people who do put in the work...

Where did this generation go wrong? Disgraceful.
Where are you getting this from?

Don't sling mud at me if you know nothing of my situation. Cretin.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm with lefty on the "all women are bad until proven good."

Most of what we hear on the board is negative about women. Then again, guys who have a lot of positive experience won't really be on a forum like this, they'll be on one discussing new sex positions.

Bad experience sucks. Hence most of our bitter and jaded mindsets like all women are evil.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's blue pill, red pill and there's OP. If you're blaming women for hurting you its because you let them and it clearly screams that you aren't self-sufficient.

Face it, no woman owes you her pu$$y. Women are going to flake, play BS games with you, cause drama etc. These women in my eyes are trash. Take a step back, and think. Do you sit in your house complaining that the trash is causing a major stink in the house, or do you take it out and be done with it?

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very intriguing post. However, it fails to articulate the reason why men may have an anger towards women.

Think about it....In this day and age, women have so much power. On dating sites, men have to message women first and they either ignore or reply or both.

There are so many trashy women out there that give classy women a bad name. Look at how they dress at the gym (tight revealing short shorts with their asses popping out), short tight trashy dresses, and skimpy bikini's. Yet, these same women that flaunt their bodies in a classless way normally get easily offended if a guy was to hit on them or tell them they have a great body.

It's just ironic. Women always get the benefit of the doubt because they are protected by feminism.

On top of this, women have proven that when given power in the workplace, they use reverse gender discrimination against men.

Look at these female owned companies, most if not all their workers are women.

I've experienced it myself. In several companies that I've worked at, more women held managerial level positions and use their power to discriminate against men. Also, women create the drama and essentially annoy the heck out of us men in the workplace.

On top of all of this, this dimwitted social media generation has corrupted not just women but everyone. Everywhere you go, you see someone on their phone like it's their security blanket.

This generation has produced the largest abundance of manipulative, deceitful, trashy, spoiled, stuck up women period.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WrEcKLeSS2000 said:
This is a very intriguing post. However, it fails to articulate the reason why men may have an anger towards women...
No, I didn't. Almost everywhere you go on SS, you are constantly reminded of the evils of women. You would have to literally be blind to not know the bad things about women if you frequent this forum.

But what about the good things about them? I can go on and on, and I'm sure you and others can too, about the bad things about women but what about the good?

Why is it just all black and no white?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Skyline said:
No, I didn't. Almost everywhere you go on SS, you are constantly reminded of the evils of women. You would have to literally be blind to not know the bad things about women if you frequent this forum.

But what about the good things about them? I can go on and on, and I'm sure you and others can too, about the bad things about women but what about the good?

Why is it just all black and no white?
I think the glue and bolts to all of this is not the fact that we all come here to SS and share our horror stories and that they are all bad. It's really the fact that so many of our bad stories are so similar and/or have similar elements within. There are too many of us for all of us to be wrong.

Skuf

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I think the glue and bolts to all of this is not the fact that we all come here to SS and share our horror stories and that they are all bad. It's really the fact that so many of our bad stories are so similar and/or have similar elements within. There are too many of us for all of us to be wrong.
You're right. Ten tinfoil hats out of millions of normal people can't be wrong. LMFAO