Why you should NEVER have premarital sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

americangirl_234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I realized that most guys here have sex when they aren't even married. There is a reason why so many religions and cultures frown upon on this! My question is: Why? Premarital sex has so many consequences, not only you, but to society too. So why do you do it?

1. Higher chances of having unwanted child- Most unwed couples have sex just for fun. Later, the woman ends up having unwanted pregnancy. Not only the parents will regret this decision, but the child will have to suffer in a single family life. I believe every kid in this world deserves the love of 1 dad and 1 mom. Why should the kid suffer because you were being selfish?

2. Virginity makes relationships stronger- Nowadays, not too many people save themselves for marriage, unfortunately! But the couples that do, they have deep love between themselves because they never had sex with anyone other than their spouse. It creates a stronger relationship with your spouse. Sex is very special and should be saved for your beloved life partner, not with any random girl that you know for 1 hour that you find in the bar!

3. Lesser chance of STDS: People wonder why there are so many people with STDs. Think about it, it's pretty much common sense! The more a person goes wh0oring around, the more diseases they will spread!

Why not save sex til marriage?

logicallefty

Reaction score
wrong forum miss. You should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
americangirl_234 said:
Hi guys, so I realized that most guys here have sex when they aren't even married. There is a reason why so many religions and cultures frown upon on this! My question is: Why? Premarital sex has so many consequences, not only you, but to society too. So why do you do it?

1. Higher chances of having unwanted child- Most unwed couples have sex just for fun. Later, the woman ends up having unwanted pregnancy. Not only the parents will regret this decision, but the child will have to suffer in a single family life. I believe every kid in this world deserves the love of 1 dad and 1 mom. Why should the kid suffer because you were being selfish?

2. Virginity makes relationships stronger- Nowadays, not too many people save themselves for marriage, unfortunately! But the couples that do, they have deep love between themselves because they never had sex with anyone other than their spouse. It creates a stronger relationship with your spouse. Sex is very special and should be saved for your beloved life partner, not with any random girl that you know for 1 hour that you find in the bar!

3. Lesser chance of STDS: People wonder why there are so many people with STDs. Think about it, it's pretty much common sense! The more a person goes wh0oring around, the more diseases they will spread!

Can agree with 1. You are assuming on 2 and 3.

2. Saving yourself doesn't necessarily mean you have deeper love. Saving yourself could be the worst thing you could do. Get married, spend money, have the wedding, then find out the sex is meh...terrible decision. Before you drive a car you have to take it for a test drive. Virginity will cost you in your job, social group, and how you feel about yourself.

3. Your are assuming your partner is faithful. She could get an STD after the marriage and bring it in the marriage.

:woo:

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wait until your bound to marriage by an official legal contract, only to find out you're sexually incompatible with someone?

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
People can always divorce after having kids. Same effect on kids.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky for me my wife was a virgin.... She gave it to me and then we married. So I would agree with 1,2 and 3 in my scenerio. We didn't wait for marriage, but married not long after (3 years later at 19).

Epi

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
americangirl_234 said:
That's only if you hang out with slutty girls. Most girls love virgin guys!!
Well I cannot comment about trolling but;

I was drunk that night when my ex-oneitis slovak girl hit me and I told her I am still virgin. She laughed and couldnt believed then she went outside to smoke.

When I joined her later for smoke she hugged me held my hand...

Well sadly I couldnt lost my virginity that night. She offered sex but I cannot do it because of my fvcking insecure behaviour...

I cannot say its true or not but definitely some girls really likes virgin guys! And this is turns them on like off the charts!

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
americangirl_234 said:

Once you take a girl virginity, she then knows what sex feels like. Naturally if she just might start wondering what it's like to have sex with other guys she finds attractive.

She will however be very attached to you emotionally because you are her first, so if she jumps ship she will try to hold on to you, and if you dont agree she will attempt to mind fvck you to keep you in a position that keeps her feeling secure.

It can vary depending on how she was raised, and her culture. But western women are really not worth it they are to heavily influenced by feminism.

Her being a virgin doesn't secure her loyalty. How she was raised, her culture and other influences do. (but if she has a high number count none of the prior matter, women who sleep around are only good for sex there is no turning back once you slvt around and this only applies to women because of their easy access to sex)

logicallefty

Reaction score
americangirl_234 said:
That's only if you hang out with slutty girls. Most girls love virgin guys!!
Ok run along now miss. You and Zarky need to like, leave and go pee together or something, and not come back.. gggggo.... ggggooooo.. gggoooooo....

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
Absolutely. This is why we have 18, 28, 38, etc. year old virgin men out there.
But only as friends. I'm closing this thread since we all know how chick advice can hurt us.

So ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.