Why would a woman friend zone you if you're confident & attractive?

msi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think any straight male who is guilty of past AFC behavior is scared of the ending up in the friend zone again.

But I'm beginning to doubt the existence of the "friend" zone itself. There is definitely a "no-****" zone, but I think the term "friend" is misleading. The girls who gave me LJBFs speeches did not do it because of my failure to make a move... I eventually made a move and most of them were receptive to it. Some of these girls I made no real physical contact with and sometimes I never even verbally expressed interest in them. What actually triggered the LJBFs is being slightly timid while making a move and me being generally socially inept. Basically things like too much supplicating, hesitation, etc. Traits that are not attractive in any social situation led me to the friend zone, and nothing else. Sort of like, if your behavior would bother another dude, it's going to make a woman put you in the no-sex-zone.

What I am getting at, is that if as a man, you are confident, indifferent (intentionally or otherwise) and physically attractive, I think women will actually put up with a ton of crap without friend zoning you (because they have zero reasons to do so). I remember this one girl I once went out with, we flirted a little bit, and she came over to my house three times before I ever made any kind of move. And two of my best friends, who have both had several long-term relationships do not believe in any friend zone whatsoever. They both advocate being yourself (confidently) and talking to a girl and escalating very naturally.

I suppose it depends on the type of girl she is, I don't do clubs so the women I meet are in places like bookstores/classes/libraries (counter-culture types), but I think if you present yourself as a confident and sexy man, a woman will almost never friend zone you because it's very likely she could be really into you and investing a lot of mental energy into why you're acting the way you do. Obviously you need to actually be awesome for this to work, you need to be extremely talented or ripped or whatever floats your boat. But if you believe you're awesome, you are awesome, and why would a woman friend zone an awesome guy? I feel like if you are sexually attracted to a woman, she'll know it deep down. You do need to flirt, but you don't need to try too hard to do it.

In short, I think the friend zone is where they put you based on unattractive behavior/consistent beta behavior or when she knows you've put her on a pedestal, and nothing more. I have lost a couple girls recently because I should have escalated things the day I met them and I didn't, but in all honesty those girls were sexy but not much else.

What do you guys think?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the time LJBF = "I don't find you physically attractive".

It is a way for a girl to keep you in her life for an ego boost without giving anything in return and then playing the innocent/victim card when you get fed up.

So I guess I agree with you. If you're attractive, you're down to a 1% chance of getting friendzoned. And if you are confident and have some game, that 1% disappears.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything, everything, everything is attraction level. YOU may thing you are attractive, cool and awesome, but SHE thinks you are a dork. 110% beyond your control.

There is no accounting for taste and nit-picking, and she'll put you in whatever the phuck zone she wants to if you don't make her vajayjay tingle. Unfortunately it's that simple, thus why we Next girls so fast. To battle this is futile and only puts you deeper in the jungles of the dreaded Friend Zone jungle.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well consider the fact that you're competing with hundred of other guys that are probably make attractive and confident than you. Your just part of the 99 percent.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same holds true for men -- if your c0ck doesn't get hard over a certain girl it's because you're not attracted to her and you're simply not going to be interested in her sexually. What's the big deal?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Everything, everything, everything is attraction level. YOU may thing you are attractive, cool and awesome, but SHE thinks you are a dork. 110% beyond your control.

There is no accounting for taste and nit-picking, and she'll put you in whatever the phuck zone she wants to if you don't make her vajayjay tingle. Unfortunately it's that simple, thus why we Next girls so fast. To battle this is futile and only puts you deeper in the jungles of the dreaded Friend Zone jungle.
Exactly. Also at any given time there may be 10 guys that are at least somewhat available if not actively pursuing a girl. She may be attracted to 3 or 4 of them tops. But she's only going to have sex with one or two of them before the window of opportunity closes.

The remaining 8 to 9 guys are going to be rejection zoned, friend zoned or whatever you want to call it.

Even the best looking guys can only close on 5-10% of the entire population of girls in his league. Men's demand for pvssy far outstripes the supply.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women respond sexually to suggestive voice and touch. It has less to do with how you look, and more with how you act. The guys who get the girl are the ones who know how to use voice and touch when they get close to a woman. And you have to be physically close to her before she'll let you be into her. And that's why alignment is important.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl doesn't know the guy, his looks will decide how he makes her feel. Once she gets to know him, that's where I feel the game comes into play. They are both important, but one there are circumstances when one is more important than the other.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women who are interested in you won't confuse you.

Women who are interested in you won't play hard to get because she knows that while she is playing hard to get, another woman will swoop in.

The thing is, women know the game far better than men do, and the growing number of men who use PUA tactics and lower their standards to get a girl doesn't help. Women want the best of men, and they really think they're entitled to one they see on TV. They think these men are everywhere. In actuality, they're very rare.

Case closed.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perception of physical attractiveness varies from person to person. And good-looking does not always mean sexually arousing either. For example, when you are in a strip club surrounded by conventionally "hot" women, you find only a few particularly attractive that give you this instant bonner. I find that women are the same way, even more so, considering that they have lower sexual drives than men. It's all about being selective. I had a discussion with a woman once about how she considers certain guys "hot", even though I don't see how they are attractive at all. One thing that they all like is being ripped, having a V taper, and decent amount of muscle.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
u bet your ass we are,and we don't settle for the typical US *****, either. I lined up over a dozen Filipinas,by activity on a dating site. Then I went over there, checked out every one of them, and brought back the best. :)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don not get sexually aroused by the way a man physically looks. However, people are right to say that women have expectations about men. But if we are talking about what women supposedly want, there are two types of women. There is the woman who prefers the pretty boy and there is the woman who wants a guy with a big d1ck. The woman who wants the pretty boy wants a handsome good looking guy and she doesn't care so much about c0ck size so long as he is able to romance her; the girls who want pretty boys won't tell you that ripped out muscles is a turn on for them. The woman who cares about d1ck size wants a rugged manly masculine man. Now, again I am talking about what women think they find attractive, and I don't know a single woman who doesn't get turned on by correct tone of voice and the right touch. Touch and sound rules over all of what ever women think they want. It doesn't matter that you are the ugliest, girliest, farthest away from being alpha man in the world. If you use the right tone of voice and she lets you get close enough to touch her in the right way, you are going to turn a girl on to you sexually and arouse her. It is the way women are physically made.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction isn't a choice.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Goundra, Filipina women are the easiest women in the world. About the only standard most Filipino girls have is that you are Caucasian and western, and then you are the most handsome most sexy guy in the world. A Filipina can also raise her social rank in the Philippines by marrying a white westerner, so you'll find that they'll be real eager to marry you. Anyhow, the Philippines is a strange place and you'll find odd sexual and gender practices common there, that you won't find common in a western country. I really don't care to give examples.

Last edited:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBK said:
Attraction isn't a choice.
That is absolutely correct; just remember that sexual attraction is not romantic attraction which is based on similarity. Sexual attraction is opposite attracts. So when you realize that men get sexually aroused by what they see physically and women get sexually aroused by what they hear, sense, feel you can learn to use that to your advantage.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
@goundra

the Filipinas posting at those dating sites are the ones at the bottom of the barrel. we Filipinos call these girls 'exotic' since only you Caucasians are the only ones who find them attractive. hell some of you even pickup ladyboys thinking they're female.

msi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I haven't been friend zoned recently.

I was only saying that I'm starting to believe that the "friend zone" is just a place where women put you when they're not attracted to you. You don't end up in the friend zone (unless you really, really act like you don't have a penis), you just get put there very quickly or you are not there at all.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the "friend zone" is that place you get put when one person refuses to give another benefits (and sometimes doesn't mind exploiting that you want benefits.). When you receive benefits, you have yourself a glorified "friend with benefits" or another way to say it you are "fvck buddies." Self explanatory.

Sometimes putting people in the friend zone isn't a bad thing. For example, I am pretty sure most stable minded men are perfectly content "friend zoning" the local town bicycle woman when its suspected she has every STD in the book. Just as an example.

Reaction score
You only get put in the friend zone,if your the following..Ugly or socially awkward and problem with these guys they think that being in a PLATONIC relationship with a girl will magically trigger interest in the girl -.-..Then they will just see you as a 'brother' or a good 'friend'..what as us men need to start doing is first of all find out if the girl finds you physically attractive and feels your masculine aura..then make it known immediately you are not down to be friends by flirting,eye contact and kino..