Why would a girl do this?

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of posts on this forum about my girlfriend/EX, and this thread has gotten me thinkin, she went from wantin to move in wiv me and marrying me and havin kids, to just basically not wanting to see me, but when she does see me she cant leave me alone, like kissin me, cuddlin me tellin me she loves me, she miss's me etc. but im not used to chasing a girl, so it has become my obbsession to gettin this girl to tell me what is goin on, everytime i dont contact her for couple of days she rings me up, askin what ive been up to, would i want to get back together bla bla, just didnt think girls played games like this. (im a bit naive)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She WAS into you, but you refused to man up and ask her out. Did you not like her? Were you too afraid? Does it matter?

Not really. She's done and she doesn't want to fall for you all over again and waste any more of her time thinking about you. So she shuts you down at every opportunity.

Learn the lesson for the next one.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I'm getting the drift that she still does have feelings for me, but she is guarding her heart for various reasons.

Originally posted by squirrels
She WAS into you, but you refused to man up and ask her out. Did you not like her? Were you too afraid? Does it matter?
I could get into why I didn't ask her out, but it is a long story and no, it doesn't really matter.

Originally posted by squirrels
She's done and she doesn't want to fall for you all over again and waste any more of her time thinking about you. So she shuts you down at every opportunity.
This is probably the most frustrating thing that can happen. She likes me, I like her...but we can't be together it looks like. Even if the boyfriend was out of the picture...you're probably right she doesn't want to get involved with me again because she fears the same thing will happen a 2nd time(namely her giving signals and me being oblivious/turning her down). It would be different this time, I've grown a lot as a person since we first met but from her perspective how is she to know otherwise? Damn I hate this...