Why won't she leave her boyfriend and open her eyes.

rsebast20

Reaction score
A month ago I met a girl in college and although we didn't talk for the first couple of encounters I finally got her interested and she started talking and texting way more often. She had had a boyfriend since high school for about 1 year and 6 months and I just can't understand what does she see in the this guy.

For an entire weekend we hung out and had a really good time together. we got drunk on Friday and she got a bit sick , I took her home took care of her and after he cuddled and kissed very intimately. We were not drunk and and we kissed all the way to the train and said goodbye. the next day I took her to the mall and spent the day together again just holding hands and kissing, we didn't go out that night but we texted a bit. The next day I visited her at home and had some drinks , we cuddled watched a movie and I was going to stay over but her mother walked in and i ended up leaving. After
this she felt guilty and i could.never kiss her again. She looks for me and looks for my attention but when her boyfriend comes home ( he works in a different town) she completely forgets about me. I sometime make silly jokes about what happened that weekend to make her realize that I have so much more to offer. A better future , a more exciting and thrilling life and things like that. I totally lost Control of it cause for the first part of our encounters she was the one looking for me, and I was the one in control and then it totally changed and I'm the one feeling clingy and ****ty watching pictures of her and her boyfriend. I really think she can do better and have something way better with me and I can't stop torturing myself with negative thoughts. Why doesn't she realize ? why did she cheat on her boyfriend with me if she loves him so much. I keep trying to find that weakness to dig in and take her over. Those are the questions in my head. I can spend a fair amount of hours without texting but then succumb andfeel weak trying to worder why she doesn't text back... I am in need of advice , I will be one month away from her and all I can thino is that she'll have a great time with her guy and not remember me at all.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't leave him cos she doesn't have to. She has her cake and she can eat it anytime she chooses.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Move on. Cut ties. Do not even reply to her. You've developed oneitis. The most you could have gotten out of this would have been being the other guy for how ever long.
2) Girls don't think logically. They ride on emotion. This guy must have a way of riling her up or making her hamster wheel spin.
3) You could be a great guy with everything but girls don't want perfection. You are more attractive as a man with flaws and able to role with it than a man that does not seem real.

rsebast20

Reaction score
it's so "hot and cold" kind of thing and I keep looking for ways to get her... ugh

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So now that you know your princess is in another castle, ditch this b**ch and get on with your life! Unless you want to be a beta orbiter.

Case closed.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. Third post stickied in the forum.

To the mods, can we make the bible link even MORE unmissable than it already is? Stories like this make baby Jesus cry.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you'll open your eyes, Rather than kissing a lips where another guy's c0ck has been into lately. Go find another girl.

Oneitis is bad man...bad

It's like you'll cry out of jealousy for them, that's beta faggotry.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsebast20 said:
why did she cheat on her boyfriend with me if she loves him so much. I keep trying to find that weakness to dig in and take her over.
Why buy when you can rent for free?

You're looking for a relationship and she's looking for a fvckbuddy.

For your own mental health, you need to do two things:
1. Realise that she's NOT a keeper.
2. Escalate like crazy and screw the guts out of her every opportunity you get.

This one is being handed to you on a silver platter, you'll kick yourself later if you don't take full advantage!

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic ***ch. forget her and find another plate. Besides. As said above she's cheating on her year and whatever bf what's that tell you?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the truth: you're NOT better for her than that other guy. Yes, you think you're great and have more to offer, but the reality is that ANY guy who has a crush on a girl that's dating someone else ALWAYS thinks they're better than the guy the girl is currently dating.

The reason? We think about the situation LOGICALLY instead of EMOTIONALLY, which is what they thrive on moreso than we do. This is why you could look at a girl that's dating, say, a pimp or someone that's abusing her, or some guy that's hella lazy with no job who lives with his Mom, and think to yourself: "Man, doesn't she see this?? My life is SO much more put together than this guy's life, why won't she date me instead?? Doesn't she want better?" And yet, the reality could be that he's making her feel things that other guys can't. Heck, I'm not even gonna lie: at one point in my life, I WAS this "other guy" with his life not completely put together, and I was STILL banging hot chicks for this same reason.

You have to stop thinking so logically about this whole relationship thing. Now, I'm not an advocator of only going after girls with boyfriends - I don't feel I have anything to prove, and I'd prefer going after girls who are single 'cause it's easier. BUT, if you ARE trying to go this route, you need to stop thinking about what his life situation is, and concentrate more on what he's bringing to her life EMOTIONALLY that's causing her to stay. Once you figure that part out - which you can do via listening to her stories about him - you can find out what she's emotionally responding to and proceed accordingly. But again, it's a LOT of work, and there are MORE THAN ENOUGH GIRLS out there to date (despite your current tunnel vision).

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many AFC's on here lately with this basic @ss sh!t. Mods need to make a AFC test before new member can join. You fail: you have to read the dj bible and then take the test again.

This is supposed to be a forum for guys who somewhat know what theyre doing. No advice will be utilized by AFC's if they don't know the core principles behind the way women work. Period.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you had your fun so move on to someone else, she isn't going to leave him when she's getting what she wants out of him, she has two betas both you and him.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.

OP, why wont YOU open you eyes. Chasing chicks with a bf is a losing effort. Always. Even if you get the girl, she can and likely will do the same to you eventually.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick wanted some side action, but the bf came around and she pulled back. You don't make these girls girlfriends, man, what's the matter with you? You wait till Mr. Boyfriend is at work and you pound the piss out of em and leave em wanting more.

Any other Disney-esque scenarios should be abandonded from your mind.

If she denies you action, you leave her the fück alone and find a willing playmate.

Reaction score
The old "innocent and blackout after a few drinks slvt!" Avoid women like her at all costs. You're trying to spin some other guys plate which is just pathetic and you are now her emotional tampon orbiter beta. Women like her aren't worth more than a pump and dump.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro seriously.. You acting beta as ****.

Also, you know that she has a boyfriend and you went after her? Wtf is wrong with you? Can you not find single chicks?

Get your **** together and go game.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
So, let me get this straight. You found a girl who is willing to cheat on her boyfriend. Now you want to BE her boyfriend?

Do YOU see anything wrong here?
Haha. That's blunt reality right there.