Why women over 30 put you down

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I contacted this girl I knew earlier who is now 32.
And I ntoiced she seemed completely different to when I met her at 29.
She was no longer friendly.

This left me wondering, what happened?
What did I do?
Can I do anything to change her behaviour?

No, you can't. See, what I realized is that when I met her again at 32, she saw that I was more confident. On a biological level she knew she wasn't as attractive and open as she was when I met her at 29. (Just a few years can be all it takes).

So I realized the reason she was disrespectful and difficult (didn't encourage me like before), was because she didn't want me to attract females she couldn't compete with.
Women behave this way to make men they can't control, lose confidence, so that they have control over them. Especially when she wants to prevent him finding other more attractive women than her.
They will try to put you down a few notches, so that you don't have the confidence to attract other women than her.
It's not because they can't be nice. They just don't want to boost your confidence.

Just like some men nag and insult women, to get their confidence down and make them more likely to pick him.

So will women use the same strategy of nagging and disrespect to bring his confidence down, so he has a harder time being attractive to other women.

That's my theory atleast based on this experience.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried to put me down.
Was difficult for no other reason than to be difficult, like she wanted put me down a few notches.
First I thought that I should show her some "grace" and look past it.
But I realised she didn't stop until she actually managed to affect me.
And when I was affected by her bad and rude behaviour, I was knocked down a few notched.
She achieved her goal temporarily, but I cut of all contact due to her behaviour and by the fact that she did affect me.
This was my first experience with a 30+ woman.
And only because when I met her at 29, she wasn't like this so it took me by surpirse.

What did I do?

No, you can't. See, what I realized is that when I met her again at 32, she saw that I was on a high horse, I was confident, had everything going for me, I could have any girl I wanted. On a biological level she knew she wasn't as attractive and open as she was when I met her at 29. (Just a few years can be all it takes).
So I realized the reason she was disrespectful, difficult, tried to shame me, it wasn't because she didn't like me.
It was because she didn't want me to attract females she couldn't compete with!
Women behave this way to control men, when she knows he can get better.
The best way to prevent it?
Criticise him, put him down a few notches, so that he doesn't have the confidence to attract more beuatiful, femnine and friendly women than her!
It's not because women over 30 can't be nice. They just don't want to boost your confidence!
That's all, good riddance that woman. She can go and control some other man that will accept it, not me.
Abundance mindset.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Huh?

Seems like you are making 100% assumptions based on 5% info.

You have no idea what is going on with her on that day. Maybe she had a sh!tty day...or maybe she has been going thru a rough patch of her life.

Who knows. The point is you are trying to correlate things without having any possible way of knowing any of this and just making assumptions based on what you think which is very likely simply wrong.

Then going a step further to try and say "all women over age 30" based on a single woman is about as nonsensical and ridiculous as you could get.

Far too often people on this board take a single experience and then try and extrapolate it to the general population which makes ZERO sense.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?

Seems like you are making 100% assumptions based on 5% info.

You have no idea what is going on with her on that day. Maybe she had a sh!tty day...or maybe she has been going thru a rough patch of her life.

Who knows. The point is you are trying to correlate things without having any possible way of knowing any of this and just making assumptions based on what you think which is very likely simply wrong.
Having a bad day over a 3 month period?
Why is it that I see this behviour in so many 30+ women?
Can you argue against the logic of it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Having a bad day over a 3 month period?
Why is it that I see this behviour in many 30+ women since?
Can you argue against the logic of it?
Maybe you should look in the mirror if the same result is happening with multiple different women.

Usually when you have a lot of variables and one constant, the constant is the problem.

In this case the only constant is YOU.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should look in the mirror if the same result is happening with multiple different women.

Usually when you have a lot of variables and one constant, the constant is the problem.

It doesn't happen with other women I'm with.
As I said this was my first experience with a 30+ woman.
The other chick I talk to who's 26, it's night and day.
She supports me and isn't nasty.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't happen with other women I'm with.
As I said this was my first experience with a 30+ woman.
The other chick I talk to who's 26, it's night and day.
She supports me and isn't nasty.
You are just "talking" to one other girl?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score

You taking a look in the mirror when you haven't done anything wrong, is exactly what she wants you to do.
That's when you lose confidence and she has control over you.
"I haven't done anything wrong, but she is nasty, so I must have done something wrong".

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You taking a look in the mirror when you haven't done anything wrong, is exactly what she wants you to do.
That's when you lose confidence and she has control you.
"I haven't done anything wrong, but she is nasty, so I must have done something wrong".
Continuing to talk with disinterested women doesn't really do much good. That's what you are doing wrong.

New_Journey

Don Juan
Reaction score

What did I do?

No, you can't. See, what I realized is that when I met her again at 32, she saw that I was more confident. On a biological level she knew she wasn't as attractive and open as she was when I met her at 29. (Just a few years can be all it takes).

So I realized the reason she was disrespectful and difficult (didn't encourage me like before), was because she didn't want me to attract females she couldn't compete with.
Women behave this way to make men they can't control, lose confidence, so that they have control over them. Especially when she wants to prevent him finding other more attractive women than her.
They will try to put you down a few notches, so that you don't have the confidence to attract other women than her.
It's not because they can't be nice. They just don't want to boost your confidence.

Just like some men nag and insult women, to get their confidence down and make them more likely to pick him.

So will women use the same strategy of nagging and disrespect to bring his confidence down, so he has a harder time being attractive to other women.

Women over 30 are scared, they know they're not as attractive as their younger self and can't compete with younger ones. If they haven't found a strong man to attach her bpd to, they become jaded, narcissistic and bitter.

Then they start to echo chamber one another, how men are bad, how women no need no man, how won't submit to any man. Dr. Orion he's a psychologist and very famous, he says women's worst enemies are their ego and pride.

Whenever they can't control a man, instead of submitting to him, they become angry and combative cause of all the feminist bvll$hit that have been programmed into them. Since they don't what to do, they follow their ego, "no need no man" and that's how they stay single forever, drinking wine, with cats and being used as hookups only, cause in reality that's how they see themselves only for recreational use, and then cycle repeats itself.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you could be right but anyone male or female of any age can do this, including family and friends. i genuinely don't think i've ever encountered someone who does that sort of shvt because i'd sniff it out so early and remove them from my life before it would even get to that stage...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm literally re-reading this 5 times in a row, trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about.
I get the impression you are not screening women properly.

You said she was attractive and nice to you at 29, but turned ugly and mean when she turned 32.
That makes absolutely no sense to me because it's only 3 years.
3 years is nothing in terms of aging. If it was a 10 year gap, then I would believe it. But 3 years is ridiculous!
Most likely she got married and gave you the cold shoulder.

Reactions: BPH

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of this thread should be "why I think women over 30 put me, @Hoodie, down and my theories around that".

I'm always glad when people start flaunting unfounded theories based on 'their experience' as some universally accepted truth, because their 'reasoning' helps me enormously to avoid infecting my mind with useless information.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What experience?

This post is like you published a research study with a sample size of 1...

While I agree that women can be catty and downplay women around them to make themselves look like the most attractive option, they really won't tear down the MAN they're interested in to bring him down to the level they perceive themselves to be at.

Plus every woman thinks she's a 10 these days.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found women over 30 are harder to game. Younger girls are less experienced and haven’t been pumped & dumped enough to get wary.
In general, experience might make people become bitter / jaded and therefore more cynical and harder to fool. Still, a lot depends on your own experience.

I have no trouble adjusting between approaching a younger or an older woman, since I don't have preconceived ideas about their reactions. Some women are 'girls/immature' and some are 'women/mature' and funny enough the ages overlap, so you can have 50-year old 'girls' and 22-year old 'women'. And you cannot always see that when you approach a woman, so you have to be ready to deal with both a mature and an immature person.

Doctor Doom

Don Juan
Reaction score
“So will women use the same strategy of nagging and disrespect to bring his confidence down, so he has a harder time being attractive to other women.”

If a woman disrespects a man, it has nothing to do with other women. She just doesn’t respect him.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one "puts us down"... They can say things we personally find objectionable, and our thoughts and beliefs dictate just how much pain(If any)we experience over such things

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one "puts us down"... They can say things we personally find objectionable, and our thoughts and beliefs dictate just how much pain(If any)we experience over such things
Actually, when I was over thirty, I started putting people down.

They just got too heavy.