Why were most men in the olden days naturally alpha?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Families were most important then, people gravely cared about their reputation. Big towns, today, were their small towns back then. Word got around; therefore, men, stuck to their guns for the sake of their Name. These days, no one has any shame, even being labelled queer, they gleefully accept with open arms.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, men had to be a lot tougher in previous decades and centuries.

The Sparta, for instance, were madmen. They despised weakness and cowardice, and if weakness and cowardice were demonstrated back in their time, you'd be shamed profoundly for it.

They didn't permit crying nor complaining, nor did they particular care if you were sick or cold or wounded. You were instructed to fight through pain and discomfort no matter what. Being weak simply was not an option.

A lot of men these days wouldn't make it back in their time period. As much as possible I try to embody their way of thinking.

Since being PC is preferred nowadays and since women have more say in things, men have become more feelings-oriented. They have become more introspective and caring, etc. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, however. Keep that in mind.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my parents have been married for over 30 years, my mom is the bread winner in our family. My dad instills in my mind that things today are the same as they where in the 40s-60s but were not discussed and most people hid there personal lives.

My dad says....
"The only problem today is men spend to much time chasing women."

My mom says..
"Everyman is an alpha in his own way, no man or women can do everything in life"

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because feminism was non existent and so were puṣṣy ass celebrities telling them what is politically correct and what isn't. Those guys gave zero fücks, took care of business via skilled trades, and didn't stay in college til 30, if they gave a fück about it at all. They had an agenda: get a trade, get a wife, get a house, done. They were Occam's Razor personified.

Today I saw a guy in a mustard yellow shirt, 3/4 pants, sandals, and a man-bag tote fücking kinda thing around his shoulder. In 1945 he would of gotten a full-on power-kick with a wing tip to the nuts.

You can't complain about quality when you have no standards.