WHY try to achieve, grow, improve, etc?

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are defined by society as a loser. That makes you a loser. If you don't do anything soon you will most likely regret it. This is your life. I don't give a **** if you throw it away. It's your choice and I don't really care. But it's the only life you're going to get and it can still be great. It's never too late.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like the plot line to that crappy show The Winner.

Do what you love, work hard at it and make it alot better, and be true to who you are. You are a big video game fan eh? I think you should apply to work at video game company.

Also, you have to start looking after your body. go work out, take a martial art class, dance, whatever you want to do as long as it is active.

stop eating ****ty food so much, learn how to make healthy food.

That brings me to my next point, get some skills that don't involve exercise also.

and no, you should not being doing anything at all to impress anyone, especially women. If you want to impress women, then you'll just end up being their entertainment monkey.

I think you need to start building positive experiences. Take baby steps. Stop being so hard on yourself and start saying you deserve to be happy and successful and work hard at achieving it. Most of the ground work has been laid in any field, all you have to do is run down the path.

i find it ironic that you try to avoid uncomfortble situations, yes you don't sound so comfortble to me.

FatHairyM4F

Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
You are defined by society as a loser. That makes you a loser. If you don't do anything soon you will most likely regret it. This is your life. I don't give a **** if you throw it away. It's your choice and I don't really care. But it's the only life you're going to get and it can still be great. It's never too late.
But why is someone like me defined as a loser by society? Some who have answered in this thread have said basically that it's just a matter of preference. Some try to accomplish things while they live, others like me just want to avoid new experiences as much as possible, and get through life as uneventfully as possible. Isn't it really just a matter of preference, like what flavor ice cream you like, or which radio stations you listen to?

I always say that I would give up in a heartbeat the ability to feel anything at all, just to not feel anything unpleasant ever again. When I die hopefully my consciousness will just go POOF and I'll cease to exist. No more effort, to do anything.

And why is a guy who is 34, never had a gf, makes $11 an hour, and is a virgin automatically considered a loser? Why don't more people ever stop to think "maybe he's just a perfectly normal guy with low self-esteem and self-confidence, and he needs love like everyone else"? And are there NO HB's or at least halfway cute women, who find a very passive, lazy guy attractive? I've heard about women who piss and moan about their bf's being so lazy, not taking out the garbage, not finding a job, etc. But why did they start going with them to begin with?? And why are they staying with them?? I'm about the laziest, most passive, apathetic person you'll ever meet.

So many people complain that so many women seem to hook up with loser after loser. Well if I'm such a loser, I should have women like the rest of the losers do. Or am I not enough of a loser or something, because I've never been in trouble with the law, have no tattoos or piercings, drank alcohol maybe twice in my whole life, and have never tried drugs or even cigarettes?

I've realized lately that the reason I often get so bitter and angry when I see really hot looking women, wearing next to nothing in the middle of the summer, out clubbing or whatever with their friends, is because I not only don't believe I have anything that would make one of them want me, but I RESENT HAVING to have something that would make them want me. Sometimes when a HB has tried to flirt with me, I've intentionally been rude because I'm like "she's flirting with me because of what she THINKS I might be. When she finds out I'm lazy, bitter, withdrawn, self-conscious, depressing, insecure, self-absorbed, needy, clingy, etc she won't want me. That's the REAL me, and she doesn't want that, so why not just cut to the chase and get rid of her?"

I want a gf, I want a hot looking gf to hang all over me and make feel attractive, important, etc. I want to be able to say I have a gf, and be seen with her. But I want a woman on MY TERMS or not at all. Meaning, if I have to put any effort into changing then I'll just go to a couple of hookers once a year when I get my tax refund or something. Meanwhile, I'll continue to whine and complain about what a victim I am, because women have such a narrow idea of what makes a man "hot" or "sexy".

I'm not expecting any advice here, just venting.