Why the Red Pill/Manosphere/Game community suddenly wants all men to get married and have kids.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Responses in bold.

The fed has been able to dictate what the economy does for as long as we've been alive.

The dollar has been the world's currency for all that time, so we could outsource our debt around the world via debt to other contries.

It seems the world's dynamics have changed recently, so I'm interested to see what happens.

I'm not confident in the dollar
Here's the thing - the USA has the world's strongest economy (even if a lot of men Go Galt, since the robots will take over) and military, and the combination is too powerful for anything to take its place.

bald eagle.jpg

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, it was to also compensate for a competitive dating market.

Most men are not getting laid. Women have higher standards now in men than they used to. A religious and "moral" society ensures that through marriage, a guy can at least get some. However, when that is gone, you have an army of frustrated men who just want things to go back to normal. They want the old days where a dude could at least get a marriage with a washed up chick.
Yep. They are mostly incels.

Doesn't matter to me if they want to get married or not. Good for them. I don't get why people worry about what other people do with their lives.

As for kids, too many reasons not to have them, only one good reason to have them.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell everyone to strive to be that 10%
It’s actually more efficient to become a dumb, drug using low life to get women versus “improving”. I’m not joking.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s actually more efficient to become a dumb, drug using low life to get women versus “improving”. I’m not joking.
For anyone who thinks you must eternally improve, I share this video.

I wonder what Rollo, Richard Cooper, and the rest of the RP have to say about this drug addicted do-nothing and broccoli-headed teenagers who did not “put in the work”.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in a cult Christian household and my first GF went to a Christian university. First, you are right about the religious right being full shvt and hiding true intentions behind religion. Second, the manosphere whining about how they can't find a good woman are either pandering to gain an audience or just making excuses. You can easily find a good Christian if you look in the right spots, but these men do not. You aren't going to find a loyal christian woman partying at clubs 4 nights a week or baiting for attention off Ocean Avenue. They target low hanging fruit and cry when the fruit they eat is rotten or has bugs in it. If you cannot find a good woman to save your life then you are incompatible with her period. These men have nothing going for them except a hot dog dangling between their legs and they just want to cry and complain all day instead of working on themselves. At the end of the day, they just want a submissive slave and that's why their end game is to go to the developing world and passport bro prostitutes or slum dog sugar babies.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's hard to understand, when I was in my 20s I was all about smashing and approaching hitting the "Field" etc
I started on this site when I was 24, broke, and was looking for purpose thinking putting my johnson in beautiful women would make me happy

I'm 40 now and my thought process compared to 24 has changed, some for the better and some for the worse, but my purpose now is to walk in lockstep with the plans my creator has for me. We all here are unique once men realize we have a greater purpose than putting a johnson in women that's when greatness begins!
See I am different. In my 20s, I was all about having a wife and kids but then I found that hooking up casually was more fun. Chase your life goals, make money, and bring in a new chick every week for a fun smash through the apps or through game. Even as I grow older, wealthier, and wiser, I find that this is the way compared to marriage and kids. If anything, I have learned to see through the mask. I have learned to see that these same dudes sex shaming dudes are really just bitter old losers who can't get any.

No guy who is a man of god living a good life goes as far as to demonize other men for living a life they are happy with.