Why the F'k do I care when an ex hooks up!!

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
st 99. i remember many years ago i was in the same position as you. i was dating this vixen and she was a firecracker in bed. this girl literally set the standard of how women should act in bed. but like most relationships. this one fizzled out. even though i knew she wasn't the one for me it bothered me how fast she moved on. she called me a few times then a month later. nothing nothing.

i finally made it back into the dating scene, when i got an email from the firecracker saying how much she missed me and i told her it was to late and i was now dating someone else. but i used the line "we could be friends" and she accepted.

after 2 years the relationship i was in fell apart and i emailed the firecracker. i told her how i missed my ex and i was wondering if there was anything i could do to move on and forget about her. and the firecracker unleashed probably the most important info i ever recieved from a girl. it forever changed my oneitis habits.

she said go out and meet a girl and screw your ex out of your system. i was kinda confused at the logic but it eventually made sense. the firecracker told me that when me and her broke up. she said she missed me alot but when her friends took her to the bar 2 days later. she met a guy and had sex with him. it made her forget about me. i was shocked because while i was sitting home waiting for the call she was out having fun and getting laid forgetting about me. she said it works everytime.

so i thought about what she said and instead of waiting around thinking about my ex i took her advice and went out and met some women. that same night i seen my ex out doing the same thing- moving on!

the firecracker has now been replaced. but if i sat around wondering what this ex and that ex are doing now i would have never met the girl im with now.
That clearly didnt work for me. I did 2 girls since our breakup (pretty lame, should be more). One a HB7 and the other a 9. But, this seemed to be a 24 -48 hour thing because I dont care much today...

idontknow1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through the same thing man... My girlfriend was messed up in so many ways.. tried to hook up with me so many times and I said no... she has hooked up with one of my good friends and it pissed me off so bad. Along with other guys that dont bother me as much but its just natural. you can't help it especially after you've been with them for a while. It happens. deal with it and get with more girls to make you forget about her. Later

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comes down to the only thing that can be possilbly left...the sex.
Sure, she may be a *****, or a pain in the ass, or has everything wrong with her, but is this new guy going to know that?...No
She will give him her best face, and they will get along great and sooner than later he will end up getting the sex you used to get and still miss.
I find the last thing to go is the physical attractiveness, no wonder relationships end and their is still casual sex with these people, no more emotional connection but they can still get you going by bending over or giving you a little peak of what you no longer have.
Thats another thing...wanting what you can't have, it's a done deal when they are with someone else, and you are OUT....most of the time.
Single, you could get them....if u wanted to....but you dont....next thing they are with someone and bam....out of reach....and the 'chase' begins again.