Why not take advice from women?

Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
Good points from all of you. I see where you are coming from. What I was trying to get at is: many of you say that women are illogical, and men are logical, women go on emotions, men how go on thoughts. So, I was thinking that a women would be able to better tell you how to trigger those emotions and feelings. You could get better insights to the illogical workings of their feelings. If men do not think and feel that way, then how could they tuly understand what and how to do someting? And yes of course the girl would have to be brutally honest with you, and it would not be wise to ask the girl you are going after, i am talking about an outside reference.

Anyway I am not saying women's advice is better than men's, the advice here is great, and your reasons make sense. I was just asking the question to see what all you thought about it, because it does SEEM like getting advice from girls about other girls COULD be a good idea.
Feelings are not illogical, that is a retarded myth that Sosuave is hooked on.

Feelings and emotions are the driving force behind our actions and thus our memories. Feelings and emotions are the missing factor between a sarger and a KBJ.

To quote somebody from this forum, visceral?
"Men are 1/3 emotional 2/3 logical, Women are 1/3 logical 2/3 emotional"

Buddha "life is a balance between mind, body, and soul"

Advice from women, should not be taken the same way as you take advice from a man. Their advice comes from hundreds of thousands of different mindsets, they are influenced by completely different things than we are. If you are going to be looking for advice from them, make sure it is associated with what you are looking for specifically. Don't accept broad statements. Don't accept statements based on emotions. You have to avoid these statements, and train the woman to relate to the specific emotions that you wish to achieve.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
Well, if girls do not know what they want, how the hell is a guy suposed to know what a girl wants?
Observed behavior? Shared experiences of older men? You know... scientific method and all that.

Women know women. They know how they think, feel, act, react, etc... I realize some women are irrational and you shouldnt be taking advice from them, but i am talking about the "normal" ones.
If women know women so well they'd get along a hell of a lot better.

The normal ones are the irrational ones. The rational ones are the rare finds you should consider holding onto. Even the rational ones a lot of the time let their emotions overrun the logic.