Why men are not asking women out on dates like they used to?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her expectations. IF she doesn't look like Angelina or Jen,she shouldn't expect Brad. IF she expects a man to kiss her AZZ,she's only going to attract men who are losers. I don't take any attitude from a woman,she needs to meet me half way... or else I'll find someone or something else to do

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

It makes me warm inside to read stuff like this. This whole philosophy ( "or else I'll find someone or something else to do") cannot be over-emphasized !

Great post.

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet Girl,

I agree with EastWind: I believe your "friend" is actually you whom you are referring to.

What country do you live in? What is your native language?

If you indeed do have a friend with this problem, then what is your relationship status?
If you have a boyfriend/fiance/husband, then did he ask you out? If so, what did you do to get his attention in the first place? Tell your friend to do what you did.

Where I live, I seem to have the opposite problem: All the beautiful, intelligent, successful, friendly women I meet have shiny diamond rings on their finger.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I ask girls out all the time. The ones who act like they wanna be asked out.You're probably just a fat chic who thinks too much of herself. Pics or STFU.
Wow, KABOOM! goes the nuclear bomb of truth.

Men don't want to date other men with tits. They want to date women who are feminine, hot, and complimentary to them in terms of emotional and mental compatibility. Being a ball busting ***** with a man-jaw and extra 20-50+lbs on your frame isn't what's going to win over men that have their act together and get their pick of the litter. Hot, pleasant, and feminine is what most men are really looking for when you boil it all down.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this chick's friend (or herself) can't get a boyfriend, maybe she should do the DJ Boot Camp.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
any women who are reading this take note:

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, YOUR STATUS IN THE WORKPLACE, OR HOW MANY PHD'S YOU HAVE....WE CARE ABOUT HOT YOU ARE AND HOW NICE.

so be hot and BE nice and you'll get men.

otherwise STFU
You're on the money, Bro. Total cosign.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Eh, OP, if your friend is so successful in life, then making the first move every now and again should be no biggie. A simple "Hey whats up" is no biggie. Its 2011

2. In my experience, insecure folks go after insecure folks and confident folks chase other confident folks. You want to be surrounded by those like yourself. A relationship involving a confident person and an insecure person will not last. Men and women can both be either one of these.

3. If shes having such a hard time finding a dude, I wonder how good looking she actually is lol. Not being mean, but beauty is subjective.

P.S. - Pics(preferably with tits) or gtfo xD

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet girl: Some women don't deserve happiness that's all, Period.
Some women have too many requirements for men, they carry a long list of requirements, before she finds some one with all of them, the time is already gone and she has to spent time alone. Good Luck

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
1. Eh, OP, if your friend is so successful in life, then making the first move every now and again should be no biggie. A simple "Hey whats up" is no biggie. Its 2011

2. In my experience, insecure folks go after insecure folks and confident folks chase other confident folks. You want to be surrounded by those like yourself. A relationship involving a confident person and an insecure person will not last. Men and women can both be either one of these.

3. If shes having such a hard time finding a dude, I wonder how good looking she actually is lol. Not being mean, but beauty is subjective.

P.S. - Pics(preferably with tits) or gtfo xD
Tit measuring contest?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no reason for men to go on dates anymore because they can get sex without it.

slvtty women lay on their backs and spread their legs so quickly why would a man ask for a date where he has to pay lots of money and ask stupid questions that he doesnt care about.

just go to the bar and find a drunk girl, she will blow you for free

Same reason why marriage is useless to men, there was a time when you had to get married to have sex, now men can have sex with anyone, anytime. Why get married?

thanks dumb feminists

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As Z-man noted, I bet sweet girl IS "her closest friend" who doesn't get asked out.

To answer the OP - men don't ask women out as often because that requires planning more than 24 hours in advance, and today's fly-by-night ho's will likely have hooked up with someone else by the time men contact them. But men will still say "what are you doing tonight?".

The truth is, this woman can measure her attractiveness by how often she is asked out.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of possibilities but women who are gorgeous extremely attractive but alone because they are either mentally unstable or they are so picky and are waiting for a guy who doesn't exist.

Strangely enough the mentally unstable ones never seem to fall short on their supply of willing suitors.

A woman who comes off like a man also will keep men away like the plague. While some men like strong women they want women who can be strong but also display very feminine traits.

She might come off as sloppy or not project a sexual presence.

Of course it may well be you are being polite and your friend may have great qualities to you and you may think the world of her but she's not attractive to men. We're very visual and not too deep when it comes to selecting women based off out initial impressions.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody else feel like this is useless??? like she will take what we say to heart and talk to her friend to see if she will change.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Does anybody else feel like this is useless??? like she will take what we say to heart and talk to her friend to see if she will change.
Agreed. The correction translation for the post = "My "friend" is really pretty, intelligent and awesome. Why are these stupid guys not asking her out? She's clearly perfect in everyway and it MUST be the guys fault. No way it could be her."

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posts like this make me so glad to have left America. If I see a girl I want in Ukraine I go up to her and talk to her in my retarded Russian. Seriously, I sound like a 9 year old retarded Russian speaker. My voice squeaks out the Russian words one by one. I still struggle with getting the genitive and accusative cases right for nouns and adjectives. However, in the end I always get what I want! So simple. So sweet. So easy.

I NEVER went up to a broad in America. For one thing, I wasn't attracted to them. Secondly, I knew the number's game. I was a nothing to them. It was me versus at least a few hundred or thousand other guys who wanted them. So, I usually walked around with my shoulders slumped thinking about COD. Did I mention how ugly broads are in America? Especially bad if you like girls with light eyes and slight smiles. Yikes. My weak spot.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well part of the problem is that guys haven't been calling her friend out. That's a problem with men who have become pussified in society.

If a woman is attractive enough she will get attention no matter. Those don't are either closed off or not attractive.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is why I don't take feminism and its push for equality seriously.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
any women who are reading this take note:

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, YOUR STATUS IN THE WORKPLACE, OR HOW MANY PHD'S YOU HAVE....WE CARE ABOUT HOT YOU ARE AND HOW NICE.

so be hot and BE nice and you'll get men.

otherwise STFU
150% true