Why is that just before a fight my legs start shaking even though I'm not scared?

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that just before a fight my legs start shaking a little bit even though I'm not scared?

Yesterday there was a gang after my brother. They said that they'd make my brother cry, bleed and pay his debts. So I had to go out with him. I was prepared for a fight. I really shouldn't have since all those punks tried to was intimedate us.

When they came to us,my legs were extremely light and shaking a little and I could feel my blood rushing through my veins. I wasn't scared but I was uncomfortable with the situation.

I was there to fight. So after a lot trash talking I was begging for those punks to start the fight. But all they did was threaten us, tried to make us look like fools and laughed at us.

So why is it that my legs get really light and start shaking a little bit even though I'm not scared of my opponent(s)?

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it adrenaline?

Because i soemtimes get that when i am nervous, for instance when giving a public presentation, it jsut seems to come form nowhere, and i can't control it!!

there must be some way?

XxGodJrxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaking can mean many things, not just nervousness. I am a poker player, and when I see an opponent's hand shaking as he puts money in the pot, I know it is time to fold; the reason being that it usually means he has a very strong hand. Shaking can be a result of being nervous, but it can also be a result of being anxious or, as it has been said, from all the adrenaline rushing through your body right as you are about to throw that punch.