Why is she doing this

Bandit

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some advice with this one. I met this beautiful girl (She is running for Miss Texas this year) about a month ago (Thanks to the DJ's tips) and we really clicked. We held hands and had fun the whole time we were there. The only problem is that I don't live in that town anymore and was there just for the weekend. Well I came back to work on sunday and we started a phone relationship. This past weekend I went back to the town just to see her and everything went fine the first day. But the second day she knew I was in town and did not call me back to go out. (I called her twice) So that night she calls back at 3am when I'm all drunk and acts like if nothing happened and I did too. The next day before I left I called to see if I could see her right before I left and she said no because she was not ready. I got so mad with her but I kept my nerve then she calls again like if nothing happened just to see how I was doing on the road. Now she is still talking to me as if she is intrested. I don't understand. Can anybody tell me what in the world is wrong with her or me? She has even told me she does like me and things like that. But why did'nt she wanted to see me more? Was I going to fast in the relationship?

Last edited:

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
I'm going to guess that there another guy in her picture somewhere. I don't think she is not interested in you, though, I just think you have competition, and why wouldn't you? You don't live near her anymore, she's gorgeous, and guys who live nearer to her than you are going to be calling her, too. I would next her.

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
High maintenance sucks.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, there's another guy in the picture, and she's an attention *****. She just wants to see how many guys she can keep going at one time.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want to know something? you probably dont, but being my fellow lied-to male, ill tell you anyway :D

here it goes: forget her. shes a bytch and she lies. if its not too late, treat her like **** and she might want to fvck you. but its probably too late. so forget about it. miss texas though? i can see why you wouldnt wanna next her - or listen to me or entity or anyone else. i would be pissed too.

good luck my friend.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is really a pig without her usuall 2 days regime of makeover. Or even worse a warewolf, maybe she had a bad hair weekend while you were there. Nah just playing with ya dude, she was probably just banging some local kid who is there when she feels like giving some.

1) long distance relationship is trouble
2) A wanna be a star gal is a whole lot more trouble

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another guy in the picture--???

Just one???

They are being kind and letting you off easy, Bandit.

Keep in mind, she's gunning for "Miss Texas" in a place that takes that shyt seriously.

Your number is located between 4 and 8, I would guess (yes, I'm being kind, too.) The first 3 guys are located in town--on a slow week. The next few guys are located out of town. Then numbers 8-15 are the guys who hit on her that day.

You are what she calls "practice".

You held hands. How sweet <Tesuque wipes tear from eye> I remember the days of wine and roses and puppy love, too, and how I miss 'em!

But that didn't hurt you, actually, since you didn't have a chance with a congenital professional like this one anyway. She's been wrapping daddy and every guy who's fallen for her (within 5 seconds, she really hasn't seen it take longer than that...) around her finger since the age of 6 weeks. She probably isn't aware she's even doing it, this is just how she and all men interact.

Why is she doing it?

---Practice.
---She doesn't know how else to do it.
---You asked for it.
---She gave you what you want and kept control (which is what she wants) and everyone was mostly happy all around.
---What else was she going to do? (and please, don't answer as if she was like you---she's not, she's not a guy, as you noticed--and the rules and goals are completely different.)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a different theory. She's starting to develop deeper feelings for you and is protecting herself by not seeing you a lot because she doesn't want a long distance relationship. Not all girls date multiple men at once. I've talked to several who only date one man at a time - due to time, personal morals, presonal preference, and/or to just avoid the hassle.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey, man, I follow your posts and I know women like that, but are you really picking that up about this girl--???

Anyway, good to add it to the mix.

The type of girl you mention doesn't usually display the need for the type of near-immediate control that Bandit's girl seems to be using from Day 2 onwards. I would point out that his sense of confusion is a HUGE clue for me since---usually, there is no confusion unless it's intended---and the girls you and I know that are as you describe do not use that stuff: they tend to be very clear and direct.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The type of girl you mention doesn't usually display the need for the type of near-immediate control that Bandit's girl seems to be using from Day 2 onwards. I would point out that his sense of confusion is a HUGE clue for me since---usually, there is no confusion unless it's intended---and the girls you and I know that are as you describe do not use that stuff: they tend to be very clear and direct.
I agree, especially with the last sentence. Just adding a different perspective to think about. Realistically no one but Bandit knows all the facts and it's impossible to come to a definate conclusion from a single paragraph.

Either way Bandit, I really think you should just give up on this woman. If she's still interested, long distance relationships just suck and there's no point in having one when so many girls live closer. If she's not interested you should obviously move on. Your mistake was no trying to move things faster to get a lay out of this when you knew your contact with her would be limited (if sex was your goal).

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she has NO guys and you are the one to hold her over until the next one comes along. You live in a different town, so she knows it's not gonna go any where.

Just cause she's hot, doesn't mean she get's alot of dates.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her backup to act as her filler when the well is dry.

Her sweet talk and feigning interest is just to keep you around until someone better comes along.

Remember, always look at her actions and not her words because what she is saying (she likes you) is completely opposite of what she is doing (not wanting to see you)=NEXT

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, sadly had a similar case once with a chick who was also a model, turned out she was stringing 5 guys a long, man she was a selfish biatch at the end of the day, but damn she was hot though, she got away with murder. I would have chopped off my left hand to bang her back then, but, well now I'd just be a dude with one hand;)