Why is it girls always say they want a nice guy?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do want a nice guy but the definition of nice guy for them is...

A guy that has his sh!t together, doesn't need her to be his mommy, is interesting to be around etc.

Basically they want a nice guy who is not a pathetic, whiny, supplicating, fearful AFC.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Just be careful with that, because if you have certain tastes and she has certain tastes and they are the same you may feel it's so uncanny that it was meant to be and forget the rules. Not YOU, obviously. But me. Because that's exactly what I went through. The fact that our interests and chemistry seemed to be so right on after a while, blinded me, and I let stuff slide because "I couldn't let such a good thing go".

:rolleyes:

But the interesting thing was, in the beginning, when I didn't know her, (and yes was qualifying her), those interests were intriguing but not enough. She just got to me and acted so fascinated by me having similar interests... hmm I think I'm describing oneitis formula here. I'm learning. :trouble:
You're right. It does emphasise the importance of living the DJ style and not getting caught up with the rush of what may be. One of the hardest lessons I had to learn was patience; it was definitely worth what I had at first called "hard times." Something can be learned from every experience.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to your question is simple.

These chicks have values that make them incompatable with men who are nice to them.

Bad women go for bad men. A bad woman doesn't know what she wants. These kinds of women are focused on fantacy and not reality.

Peronally I couldn't give a shi-t for what most women think or say they want. All I care about is the fraction of women who are perfect for me.

Reaction score
"Nice guy" means

1. he is not violent (women fear men)

2. She wants the approval of others (He should at least appear nice, even if he is not)

3.He should be "nice" and give-in to most of her demands/wants.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Last Man Standing said:
"Nice guy" means

1. he is not violent (women fear men)

2. She wants the approval of others (He should at least appear nice, even if he is not)

3.He should be "nice" and give-in to most of her demands/wants.
LMS must have taken his Lorazepam along with his Geritol smoothie :wave: !

Seriously though, this is precisely why I preach incessantly to NEVER, EVER listen to what comes out of her mouth. Instead watch and listen what her body language. It never lies.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can recal having a women tell me that I am a perfect guy. This ment that I was both an ******* and a nice guy all in one. In other words she knew that I wasn't afraid to tell that bitc-h off and slap her around. On the other hand I could be romantic and good to her.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You're right. It does emphasise the importance of living the DJ style and not getting caught up with the rush of what may be. One of the hardest lessons I had to learn was patience; it was definitely worth what I had at first called "hard times." Something can be learned from every experience.
true that.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Just be careful with that, because if you have certain tastes and she has certain tastes and they are the same you may feel it's so uncanny that it was meant to be and forget the rules. Not YOU, obviously. But me. Because that's exactly what I went through. The fact that our interests and chemistry seemed to be so right on after a while, blinded me, and I let stuff slide because "I couldn't let such a good thing go".

:rolleyes:

But the interesting thing was, in the beginning, when I didn't know her, (and yes was qualifying her), those interests were intriguing but not enough. She just got to me and acted so fascinated by me having similar interests... hmm I think I'm describing oneitis formula here. I'm learning. :trouble:
What women do to is tell you what you want to hear! I've been sucked in by their words too in the past but have learned the hard way! Actions speak louder than words so my advice to all would be don't listen to words study their behaviour to you!

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls only go for "jerks" because they satisfy their sexual needs without a strange awkward fear of committing to them. You see, society will not frown upon them if they dump a jerk; they will actually be praised for it. Society will frown upon them if they dump a "nice guy," because then they are not fulfilling their societal obligation to stay with the "nice guy," in spite of the fact some things just don't work out.

Even worse, they stay with the jerk because they don't want to deal with the drama of a break-up. I know a few hotties who stay with their old jerk boyfriends and rationalize it just because they're afraid of dealing with the after break-up stuff. This one HB10 I know has been with the same jerky guy for 2 years, and no matter how many times she tries to make him go away, he reappears on her doorstep and won't take no for an answer. She just capitulates and lets him be "her man."

Some women are just weak. I want to be with a woman whose sexual needs I satisfy. Power isn't controlling someone, it's having them want to take orders from you, you know what I mean?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers said:
What women do to is tell you what you want to hear! I've been sucked in by their words too in the past but have learned the hard way! Actions speak louder than words so my advice to all would be don't listen to words study their behaviour to you!
Well we actually did have similar interests, mainly in music and movies. That's why I thought she was so "special" because I don't have the most normal tastes in stuff like that.

But again, at the beginning, that didn't impress me. She used that as leverage to make me think we had some connection then we both fell or each other and I couldn't take the heat so I let her shyt test me then acted needy and scared her off and now she's in a different country.

She also had a boyfriend at the time and that's why it dragged out so long because I wouldn't make a move on a chick who was living with a guy.

<--scarcity mindset.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
...3.He should be "nice" and give-in to most of her demands/wants.
:nervous: You're scaring me man!

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't want a looser to who fakes a personality by being an *******.

FrancoPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from real life, a girl I sarged and seduced when I was with one of my wings.

She is here examining backward her emotions at the time of the pick-up, we were discussing about it randomly once.

HB: "Your wing was very kind. You, you: first thing you did was to give me a stupid nickname"
HB: "He called me with my REAL name. He did not give me stupid nicknames like you did!"
HB: "You touched me one hour after we met ! No woman will ever accept that !
HB: "Even more, you barely knew me and you gave me a mouth to mouth kiss !"
HB: "When I am in love I do not need other people. It was not 3 weeks and you already where suggesting a 3some! " ( we have had 3 of them with her ! )

It was so interesting: she was terribly attracted to me and was blaming me for ALL what I did which really turned her on and had her attracted to me at the pick-up venue and in the following weeks.

And she kept saying she loves me.. "I love you Franco!"

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more things you do that are opposite of the way you were raised to believe the more the girls react. Just do what you want. If you end up getting slapped or arrested then you may want to rethink your strategy but until then just keep doing what you do. Who cares how she reacts.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FrancoPUA said:
HB: "Your wing was very kind. You, you: first thing you did was to give me a stupid nickname"
HB: "He called me with my REAL name. He did not give me stupid nicknames like you did!"
HB: "You touched me one hour after we met ! No woman will ever accept that !
HB: "Even more, you barely knew me and you gave me a mouth to mouth kiss !"
HB: "When I am in love I do not need other people. It was not 3 weeks and you already where suggesting a 3some! " ( we have had 3 of them with her ! )

It was so interesting: she was terribly attracted to me and was blaming me for ALL what I did which really turned her on and had her attracted to me at the pick-up venue and in the following weeks.

And she kept saying she loves me.. "I love you Franco!"
Thats hilarious.