Why is it a taboo to like eating pu$$y?

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say I enjoy going down on girls. It is easily a hobby of mine. But why is it a taboo to talk about or say you enjoy doing it? Discuss!

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not taboo, as long as you don't think it is. Don't worry about the guys who go out of their way to make a big deal out of it; they probably aren't getting any.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. I have no bones about doing it because I just love doin it that much. I have several awesome tips if anyone is interested in them.

Postit225

Reaction score
LOL, Mayfly, know how to Stack orgasims "ala Style in The Game?" that always sounded interesting to me...and hey, if shes willing to go down, so am I!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said it was Taboo?
The pvssy is delicious... granted its delicious!

The only reason I could think peeps see it "taboo" is cause your servicing her.
But fvck... if you enjoy snackin the clam, than its pleasure for you too.
So fvck the "taboo" perspective on it.

(as long as she's returning the gift... alls good!)

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mayfly said:
Yeah man. I have no bones about doing it because I just love doin it that much. I have several awesome tips if anyone is interested in them.
I love it. I get pissed at my girl when she won't let me (i.e. after a day of being out and about without showering)

Please share your tips Mayfly.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mayfly said:
I must say I enjoy going down on girls. It is easily a hobby of mine. But why is it a taboo to talk about or say you enjoy doing it? Discuss!
you been watching The Sopranos or something?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people assoicate being good @ pvssy eating with being bad at sexual intercourse. Kind of compensating for an area you lack. I dont agree personally but that is why it has the stigma

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to love it and do it all the time. but then i had a gf who lacked in the pu$$y hygeine department and it smelt and tasted horrible. like stale fish is the closest comparison i can think of. well i dunno if she was actually unclean down there, since she was a rich girl and always pretty done up, maybe it was just her personal smell and taste, either way its kinda turned me off eatin pu$$y since then.

not to say ill never do it again, just not that keen on it. i guess i just need to find a hottie with a nice clean freshly shaven ***** to get back into it

gary1974

Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Who said it was Taboo?
The pvssy is delicious... granted its delicious!

The only reason I could think peeps see it "taboo" is cause your servicing her.
But fvck... if you enjoy snackin the clam, than its pleasure for you too.
So fvck the "taboo" perspective on it.

(as long as she's returning the gift... alls good!)
i agree with you...

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it too, just make sure she returns the favor and it's awesome.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's taboo in high school... a grown man can't keep a grown woman of any worth if he doesn't go down.. visa versa.. i woudln't date a woman that won't give me head.. I dont' care how good looking she is.. i need to be belown from time to time

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azzak said:
i used to love it and do it all the time. but then i had a gf who lacked in the pu$$y hygeine department and it smelt and tasted horrible. like stale fish is the closest comparison i can think of. well i dunno if she was actually unclean down there, since she was a rich girl and always pretty done up, maybe it was just her personal smell and taste, either way its kinda turned me off eatin pu$$y since then.

not to say ill never do it again, just not that keen on it. i guess i just need to find a hottie with a nice clean freshly shaven ***** to get back into it
Thats one reason I've never ate pvssy yet. I'm afraid of it tasting like old trout or something. I wanna try though.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have the expectation that she will be clean as a whistle and daisy fresh down there. If you're in the mindset of bracing for the worst, it'll happen.

Haven't had any problems so far, and here's hoping it stays that way.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's considered to be a taboo because you are 'degrading' yourself by eating p*ssy. You are putting yourself in an inferior. Back in the Roman empire the one getting head was the masculine one (the superior) while the one giving head / eating p*ssy was the inferior one.