Why is girls are naturally better than guys at seduction?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Mistic said:
It's matter of self control, that's all. Women have a higher incentive to practice self control. It called "not being perceived as a slut."
You are right except that its more about hypocrisy than self control... most women are hos but they do a fine job of hiding that fact from the world...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
You are right except they its more about hypocrisy that self control... most women are hos but they do a fine job of hiding that fact from the world...
Actually he meant in general. Overall, girls are better.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Most women don't even need or want a man in their life. They wait for Mr. right and often times won't settle for less. The way I also see it is that women choose, not men.
And they can do that cause they have so many desperate men to chose from every day.... They can sit back and reject until they are 35...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
Lol. This is funny man. We have to put the hoes in their place! :cheer:
ummmm, that sounds good to read but most pretty women have 10 other guys they can call to get what they want... LOL you are not special unless you are very rich a model or a celeb.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...

DonGorgon said:
its not even about who is better its about who has the power due to supply and demand and desperation.
I guess you are right.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is...they don't...

A lot of girls may act like they do (wearing fancy clothes, strutting around with their noses up), but the moment you toss a few negs out at one of those girls is the moment they break down. Girls know as much about seduction as guys do. There are some guys who have a tendency to play mind games and be manipulative, and it's the same with girls. Society has taught you to put girls on a pedestal, therefore, you make the assumption that women are NATURALLY better at attraction. When you disregard societal prejudices, everybody is on an even playing field. It's just a matter of how indoctrinated you are in the rules of society and your courage when it comes to pushing the limits.

It's easy to justify that women are "better" at seduction when you perceive relationships as "work". But I choose a different perspective. Men and women are all human, and we both have masculine and feminine sides. No girl is born with the natural ability to attract the opposite sex as much as any boy. When a girl wants to attract a guy, she puts just as much work into it, if not more. You may not see it happening, but it's there. Just like you might give the girl the impression that you're attracting other women effortlessly (as you should!).

The grass on the other side is just as green.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:
Truth is...they don't...

A lot of girls may act like they do (wearing fancy clothes, strutting around with their noses up), but the moment you toss a few negs out at one of those girls is the moment they break down.
True but Only if the perceive you as a male worth caring about.... ie. rich or very good looking...

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
True but Only if the perceive you as a male worth caring about.... ie. rich or very good looking...
I believe that you can be an excellent DJ while still maintaining a level of mutual respect among genders. That mutual respect is unspoken, but goes quite a long way when it comes to "being worth caring about". It creates a level of confidence that transcends "overcoming approach anxiety", money, or looks.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:
I believe that you can be an excellent DJ while still maintaining a level of mutual respect among genders. That mutual respect is unspoken, but goes quite a long way when it comes to "being worth caring about". It creates a level of confidence that transcends "overcoming approach anxiety", money, or looks.

Good point

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:
Um let me remind you that nothing transcends money in 2008... ONly PU$$Y is a close second on the power scale..

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Um let me remind you that nothing transcends money in 2008... ONly PU$$Y is a close second on the power scale..
Then money is your crutch. Your confidence only goes as far as your pocketbook.

Power comes from the ability to influence people. It's easy to see how money can bring you influence, but when your money disappears, so will your reputation. Whereas, having renown, respect, and reputation simply for the purpose of being yourself runs infinitely deeper than a paid yes-man.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point

Damian said:

Power comes from the ability to influence people. It's easy to see how money can bring you influence, but when your money disappears, so will your reputation. Whereas, having renown, respect, and reputation simply for the purpose of being yourself runs infinitely deeper than a paid yes-man.
Yeah, money is disastorous. It can really only give you temporary satisfaction, but is only one of many traits.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damian said:

That all sounds good but in a capitalist society money is more powerful than god and that is a fact that cannot be danced around. WHY YOU WONDER??? Cause we are physical organisms that need physical things to exist and all physical things have a cost that can be translated into money....

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
That all sounds good but in a capitalist society money is more powerful than god and that is a fact that cannot be danced around. WHY YOU WONDER??? Cause we are physical organisms that need physical things to exist and all physical things have a cost that can be translated into money....
The only thing is...power and influence are not physical things. You cannot obtain them solely by having money. You can't buy influence and networking off the shelf at Wal-Mart. I don't know about you, but having been through practically the whole financial spectrum will changed my perspective a little. Within a year, my family moved from worrying if we would have a place to sleep next week to near-millionaire. Let me tell you, it doesn't matter how much money you have, if you don't invest in yourself, you're just a walking number.

I can see how it's a little disturbing to you that I'm rocking the foundations of your assumptions of the world. But believe me, you'll be a better person when you believe in yourself more than money.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls get hit on more and thus know more about the game than the normal man.

Their brain is also structured in such a way to subconsciously detect nonverbal signals like body language and can seemingly "Smell the AFC in guys".

Have greater levels of estrogen than testosterone thus being able to control their desire for sex.

They are in greater demand since most guys are AFC and dround them in attention and gifts. And give them the illusion that they have control over all guys and can get anything the want from us.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THO THAT THEY ARE BETTER AT SEDUCTION THAN US.

We know their game and can reverse it on them. We can beat them at their own tricks and get enough pvssy to convince them that we are better at the game than them.

enthusiast

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
It is obvious that men are in general better at things like strength and brains. So I am guessing females, knowing that obviously can't beat guys in those areas they focus on people, and emotions...Where if they put in the effort can get people better than guys. Guys put their efforts in the other two.

But, I don't really know for sure?
What do you think?
What is your opinion?

Most girls suck at the actual seducing...their bodies most of the time is enough to seduce a guy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
mrRuckus said:
You don't choose what women you see?
It seems that every time I try and I make moves, I fail in some way whether it be "I have a boyfriend", a dead conversation, or a wrong #. Nowadays I rely on luck since I seem to only be able to attract women who on a scale of 1-10 are either 5 or less. I get insulted on my job all the time since I don't have a girlfriend, which props me to lie to spare myself from embarrassment.