Why is girls are naturally better than guys at seduction?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is obvious that men are in general better at things like strength and brains. So I am guessing females, knowing that obviously can't beat guys in those areas they focus on people, and emotions...Where if they put in the effort can get people better than guys. Guys put their efforts in the other two.

But, I don't really know for sure?
What do you think?
What is your opinion?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the DarkDream tips section

I'd like some responses where it talks about personality being b.s. and what you guys think??? I'd like some responses there.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Because there are less of them and demand for them is higher than for males so its easier for them to find a desperate man... such that they dont have to do much of anything except say yes or no..LOL

thats why so many men are becoming transvestites..

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Because there are less of them and demand for them is higher than for males so its easier for them to find a desperate man... such that they dont have to do much of anything except say yes or no..LOL

Yeah, I think both points are valid.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

Even if that were true it would be a vast oversimplification of the supply vs demand issue, but I don't think it is true in the first place. I thought something like 52% of the population is female.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Even if that were true it would be a vast oversimplification of the supply vs demand issue, but I don't think it is true in the first place. I thought something like 52% of the population is female.
Worldwide I think that's true, but that's not very relevant, what's relevant is what the ratio is in your region. But I agree there's roughly a girl for every guy. I don't believe things are that skewed. Too many guys with gf's for that to be the case.

MM

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have evolved higher skill at communication and understanding.
They are much better at body language, social dynamics, and are geared to creating a 'nesting' environment.
Simply put. women evolved with a higher degree of understanding social dynamics, and emotions. They created emotional bonds and intimacy, and look for those things in mates.
Realizing that the majority of men are very socially naive, and easily manipulated, especially those who are desperate for sex, and a woman has a playground for seduction.
Women believe that every man is a slave to sex.
They also know how to appeal to your Ego.
In addition, men lacking social skills and low skills in communication, are easily awed by a woman's command of the social language, environment, and interaction.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:

Yeah, your probably right.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't naturally better at seduction. We just want it more than they do.

Think about it. A woman could get free sex by doing absolutely nothing. There is no guy able to do this...

...even if they were a celebrity, because the girls would be sleeping with the celebrity, not the man behind the image if you know what I mean.

And on the male vs female ratio....there are probably more girls out there in this generation than guys mainly due to estrogen in our food and environment.....but honestly male and female ratios don't matter. What does matter is what I've said before. Theres a relative minority of men sleeping with an equally relative majority of women.

As a result, there are more male virgins, more males deprived of females than women in a likewise condition.

Nothing to really complain about, just find your way into this minority :up:.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because psychology is a chick thing.

guys are more about philosophy opinions of the meaning of everything

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Why is girls are naturally better than guys at seduction?

But, I don't really know for sure?
What do you think?
What is your opinion?
They aren't. It is just that you aren't very good at it and it makes it seems as if they are just natural at it and you aren't. There are women out there who are asking why guys are so much better at it than women.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
i am taking a massage class now. talk about some amazing ****! after i finish with it i swear i am going to be going around town placing my hands on women left and right. i almost did that today. i saw this ***** cop and she looked really tense. i wanted so badly to go up to her and start applying some effleurage. now i wonder if i would have eventually boinked that cop if i would have gone up and tried that. ugh, that is why you must charge! i ignored my own advice.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's matter of self control, that's all. Women have a higher incentive to practice self control. It called "not being perceived as a slut."

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Listen this is really simple, but men and women are about the same.. men are usually better because their the ones that does most of the seducing !!!
We think girls are better at seducing because the times they do IT WORKS REALLY GOOD because Since when does guys get seduced that much huh ?
Well not the fucin looser ass nerdy guys nwayz.. ya dig ?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
They aren't naturally better at seduction. We just want it more than they do.

Think about it. A woman could get free sex by doing absolutely nothing. There is no guy able to do this...

...even if they were a celebrity, because the girls would be sleeping with the celebrity, not the man behind the image if you know what I mean.

And on the male vs female ratio....there are probably more girls out there in this generation than guys mainly due to estrogen in our food and environment.....but honestly male and female ratios don't matter. What does matter is what I've said before. Theres a relative minority of men sleeping with an equally relative majority of women.

As a result, there are more male virgins, more males deprived of females than women in a likewise condition.

Nothing to really complain about, just find your way into this minority :up:.
If there are any female opinions, post.

Yeah, I guess you are right you have to develop yourself as a person to get laid. Girls don't. I mean a lot of celebrities are AFC's on the inside. Rely on dominance and looks.

I also think the stuck up attitude of "I am hot, attractive" is more common among females. There are more male AFC's than females. Only a small percentage of males, really truly get it. While females don't even have to really "get it" because there are enough AFC's out there who will give it up easily.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have something between their legs that all straight men love.