Faddy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Helllll yeeeaahhhhh.

I'm subscribed to him bro. As soon as I read this title I thought......wait....could he be referring to TimothyD...? YES

Haven't watched it yet. Pretty think I know what I'm going to hear. Good to know guys are still out there preaching the game keeping it real.

He's on of my most respected youtubers, I hope to meet him at Vidcon 2013

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of funny, interesting video.
Great point how guys like girls who are submissive and girls like guys who are aggressive. It's the whole male/female dynamic.

But of course the point he makes isn't that a girl wants an @sshole, the point is that she wants a MAN. A guy who is MANLY. I don't know why everyone seems to interpret that as being an "@sshole". Nobody likes an @sshole.
Probably part of the whole feminization of the culture/emasculination of men thing.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
But of course the point he makes isn't that a girl wants an @sshole, the point is that she wants a MAN. A guy who is MANLY. I don't know why everyone seems to interpret that as being an "@sshole". Nobody likes an @sshole.
seems like you need some years of experience to really get the difference.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Great point how guys like girls who are submissive and girls like guys who are aggressive. It's the whole male/female dynamic.

Probably part of the whole feminization of the culture/emasculination of men thing.
That's it, they simply transfer to the a$$hole gimmick all the qualities of a real man so that those who posses them are sh1t tested and shamed into quitting part of it.
You don't take sh1t from a woman? well you clearly are an a$$hole for not respecting her etc, she pisses you off and you leave? same.

Its no different how qualities which are feminime are transfered to the "stupid" gimmick so girls are discouraged to be that, just imagine not being a b1tch and cook for a man instead of following the "independant smart girl" gimmick.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna spin this a bit. Why do most of us want a slvt?

As Rollo says, "every man wants a slvt, he just wants her to be his slvt."

As zekko says, "the male/female dynamic." Further, they don't want an a$$hole, they just want a "man."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
for some girls there is no difference. Some girls actually do want *******s, or at a minimum, can't tell the difference.
I agree some girls actually do want *******s. However, from my observation, these girls are trash.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Girls like guys who are assertive, NOT aggressive.

That is the subtle difference that so many people here who talk about being "alpha" don't understand. It's not about being alpha at all. You just have to be assertive. They're NOT the same thing.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Girls like guys who are assertive, NOT aggressive.

That is the subtle difference that so many people here who talk about being "alpha" don't understand. It's not about being alpha at all. You just have to be assertive. They're NOT the same thing.
Exactly. And another thing:

Girl thinks the (objectively) assertive guy is good looking enough=assertive, confident and attractive guy

Girl thinks the (objectively) assertive guy isn;t good looking enough=a55hole, jerk, creeper

Assertiveness/a55hole isn't an active ingredient that by itself makes everything happen attraction wise. It is just a mostly necessary ingredient.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video, but what makes a guy manly as oppose to being an azzhole? Let's do some comparison, and contrast.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Exactly. And another thing:

Girl thinks the (objectively) assertive guy is good looking enough=assertive, confident and attractive guy

Girl thinks the (objectively) assertive guy isn;t good looking enough=a55hole, jerk, creeper

Assertiveness/a55hole isn't an active ingredient that by itself makes everything happen attraction wise. It is just a mostly necessary ingredient.
True indeed, aggressivness and assertivness simply multiply what you already are.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't know what you are talking about..
The only thing a women want is a guy she feels attracted to.

Some women are attracted to a**holes, some are attracted to men.. And I'd f
Go so far as to say some are even attracted to wimps.

Think about it.. No matter how manly you behaved that girl just didn't like you.. Well the reason is she has different tastes.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love aggressive a-holes, especially the young ones. Men, on the other hand, like nice girls. If I had to choose between a hot, young, beatchy girl and a somewhat less attractive, but "nicer" one, I'd probably pick the nice one.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Girls don't like guys who are as*holes. Girls call guys they like (and who dumped them) as*holes.

When a guy is independent he doesn't care whether she "comes, stays, lays or prays". That is what girls like.

If you have a great girl and suddenly act like an as*hole she will dump you quickly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE+SamTheHobit]Some women are attracted to a**holes, some are attracted to men.. And I'd f
Go so far as to say some are even attracted to wimps.[/QUOTE]
Some are even attracted to other women.

bigneil said:
Girls don't like guys who are as*holes. Girls call guys they like (and who dumped them) as*holes.
True.

bigneil said:
When a guy is independent he doesn't care whether she "comes, stays, lays or prays". That is what girls like.
There's truth in that, although I wouldn't take it to extremes.

A lot of times, some girls won't even really notice you until you pay them some interest or attention. It's that little spark that captures their imagination. And even after that I don't think it's harmful to show them some interest, you just have to keep a level head about it. Don't melt down into a pile of googly-eyed mush over her.