Why don't female friends exist?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this has run by my mind a few times.

I've always had for female close friends than male friends. Usually i get in fights, scare, or just don't like the rest of my male friends and we just don't chill anymore. On the other hand, i do get many female friends that are mad chill with me, we'll hang out, they'll call me out, etc.

But they always disappear. These girls introduce me to their girl/guy friends but i never get a chance to get close to them. These girls also seem to like me. I never hook up with them because i consider them my friends. After they lose interest, whether it takes half a year, a full year, or longer....they stop calling. We stop chilling, n everything just disappears communication wise.

Since i don't have many guy friends, my social life revolves around these women but when they disappear then my social life disappears as well. My guy friends that are around are generally weird.

The so called wanna be bad boys can't hang with me because i scare them. I don't hang with the real bad boys because i'd prefer to not become a criminal. I hate posers so i don't hang with fake people too much, so my real friends are actually people that are nerdy, focus on school, and securing a future, have goals, etc. These are people i look up to and can learn from, but these people are NO FUN to hang out with. My one friend who just moved away was top of his class in chemical engineering, with a 3.98gpa which was only due to one english class where he got a B. He won the business concept competition that i final'd in(i final'd a year after). He just moved away for his PhD.

My other friend speaks 3 fluent east asian languages. The goal i was going for but didn't complete. I hung out with him all the time but he would never party and if the group surpassed 3-4 people he would bail. He always studied and we talked alot about life and sh1t together. He moved back to his country.

I have a close friend that is a dj and we talk and bullsh1t on xbox live and the phone alot but he's like 6 states away now.

I also just moved to a new city. room mates pretty much keep to themselves. My one female room mate always says how hot i am, she also blatantly c0ckblocks me from her friends. So i'm stuck in a new city with 0 friends besides co-workers. I go out with them about once a month and that's it.

The only time i even see any decent looking girls its on the train when its jam packed. Sometimes if im lucky i see them before i get onto the train or when we're getting off but still i can't find a reason to approach or how to start a conversation around the train.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
The only time i even see any decent looking girls its on the train when its jam packed. Sometimes if im lucky i see them before i get onto the train or when we're getting off but still i can't find a reason to approach or how to start a conversation around the train.
Hey nice shoes. what's your name
You look awfully familiar... you aren't always on my route are you?
Geez its really crowded! Don't you think they should run more trains?
Hey miss.. look at that stupid _____! Ha ha!
Hey... i've had a really long day and I need to tell SOMEONE this story. Ok listen...
Hi. What's up?

COME ON DUDE.... A STUPID REASON, IS STILL *A* REASON.

If you are in a new city with 0 friends.... you'd better leave your hesitation and ego at the door, or you are fixing to be real lonely. And if your female friends are too insecure to let you be sexual and not ruin your ****... good friends help and enable each other, you should be hanging with better friends...

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
female friendsz dont exist because

1. female thinks male is trying to get with her
2. female is mad because male does not try to get with her
3. female might get feelings for male
4. female does not want the man to get feelings
5. male is coming on too strong or weirding her out.
6. male is not going to get sex from female
7. female is not going to have sex from male.
8. female is not attractive
9. male is not attractive
10.female is coming too strong or weirding him out.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
female friendsz dont exist because

1. female thinks male is trying to get with her
3. female might get feelings for male
4. female does not want the man to get feelings
5. male is coming on too strong or weirding her out.
6. male is not going to get sex from female
7. female is not going to have sex from male.
8. female is not attractive
9. male is not attractive
10.female is coming too strong or weirding him out.
yup. I have had tons of "female friends" guess what? I slept with pretty much all of the hot ones. Dated a few of them. The thing is, a woman really has only room for one main guy in her life. If she's single and has no male leader and you're her friend, then you become it. If you never make a move, she's going to leave for the next male leader that comes along. And because she only has room for one, she will stop being your "friend". I have several females who were friends, but the minute they get a man, they disapear. Be wary of the ones that don't. That means they need lots of attention, probably will end up cheating. The ones that still call me on a regular basis and are married have cheated or come close to cheating on their man (not with me). It's just the nature of the female species.

The good thing about female friends, even after they leave you can use them to do things for you. I've put several of mine to work doing things for my business or using their contacts.

Never expect the same loyalty from females that you expect from males.

That covers the first issue. The second issue is one of male friends.

The so called wanna be bad boys can't hang with me because i scare them. I don't hang with the real bad boys because i'd prefer to not become a criminal. I hate posers so i don't hang with fake people too much, so my real friends are actually people that are nerdy, focus on school, and securing a future, have goals, etc. These are people i look up to and can learn from, but these people are NO FUN to hang out with. My one friend who just moved away was top of his class in chemical engineering, with a 3.98gpa which was only due to one english class where he got a B. He won the business concept competition that i final'd in(i final'd a year after). He just moved away for his PhD.

My other friend speaks 3 fluent east asian languages. The goal i was going for but didn't complete. I hung out with him all the time but he would never party and if the group surpassed 3-4 people he would bail. He always studied and we talked alot about life and sh1t together. He moved back to his country.

I have a close friend that is a dj and we talk and bullsh1t on xbox live and the phone alot but he's like 6 states away now.
I have one friend who has any game. He's 45 and has been banging hot chics for as long as I have known him. I rarely get to see him these days.

The rest of my friends are freaks, geeks, losers, weirdos. Great guys, fun guys, but game killers and not very social. I learned that when I'm with those guys I never get what I want unless I just take over and decide. I have to step up and be the leader. I know if I want to go out to meet chics I go solo.

My old party buddies have either gone on to lives of drugs or crime or both. but when I was DJing in clubs, I would party with those guys and nerd it up with my nerd friends at other times. Lately I've joined some local business organizations and have been hanging out with a few rich lawyer dudes who love to party hard. The differences in our income is a problem though, they do a lot of things that are out of my range. The thing is to explore your area and find new social groups. Keep different friends for different activities. You have to be a man and take charge of your own social life. Good luck.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be a bad boy without being a criminal. you just got to be a bad ass dude that dont give a f. the thing is you just cant start being a bad boy. you had to have been one in high school. I get labeled bad boy by women. am I an ******* who only cares about himself? no. do I have many friends who know I am a good guy? yes. I am a respectable person? yes but.....

I never gave a f....and still dont. you cant decide at the age of 25 years old or older to become a badboy.

so many guys go to college and start to drink and smoke and try to be party guys. why do you think their are all these guys who say they fight mma or go get a bad bass tattoo and still look like sissys.

u can give barbie a tattoo and she is still barbie.

a bad ass can be bad ass no matter what he does.

another example is these guys that get drunk and go to bars and try to fight because (dont disrespect them, they are tough and dont take anything from anyone anymore) they have to show people they are tough.

dont start trying to be a bad boy when you are in your twenties unless you move to somewhere people dont know you because you will just make yourself look bad. we are mostly judged by the type of people we were in high school and mostly that is how we are remembered by our peers.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
you can be a bad boy without being a criminal. you just got to be a bad ass dude that dont give a f. the thing is you just cant start being a bad boy. you had to have been one in high school. I get labeled bad boy by women. am I an ******* who only cares about himself? no. do I have many friends who know I am a good guy? yes. I am a respectable person? yes but.....

I never gave a f....and still dont. you cant decide at the age of 25 years old or older to become a badboy.

so many guys go to college and start to drink and smoke and try to be party guys. why do you think their are all these guys who say they fight mma or go get a bad bass tattoo and still look like sissys.

u can give barbie a tattoo and she is still barbie.

a bad ass can be bad ass no matter what he does.

another example is these guys that get drunk and go to bars and try to fight because (dont disrespect them, they are tough and dont take anything from anyone anymore) they have to show people they are tough.

dont start trying to be a bad boy when you are in your twenties unless you move to somewhere people dont know you because you will just make yourself look bad. we are mostly judged by the type of people we were in high school and mostly that is how we are remembered by our peers.
I can tell that you're definitely not the badboy type.

its hard to be a bad boy without being a criminal trust me..... I've tried hard my whole life to stay away from trouble but i always get dragged into it.

I was the kid who got suspended every single year in school up till my junior year of hs when i started to wise up. I also had horrible grades.

I realized that i would end up no different than these guys that used to lift heavy a$$ boxes and do manual labor for 45-50 dollars a day for my dad if i didn't start studying and staying away from trouble.

im not trying to be the so called badboy don't give a fvck. I'm not that type of guy, i just get in trouble alot. I never ever beat up/fought to pick on someone smaller or larger. Never robbed anyone or stole. i always fought to defend myself/respect/friends & family. I've also never got my ass beat, not saying i won all my fights but i never got the sh1t beat out of me.

well i shaped up, got into college, started studying and got my degree from a decent school, learned sh1t, etc. and now im working FT in NY.

about the drunk fights.....haha i saw these two drunk guys fighting a few months ago. Well one guy clearly won and the friends took the injured guy away but the winner still went stumbling towards him and then started swinging at the friends. I just went over, pinned him to the ground on his back and put my knee and leg over his neck kneelin over him so he couldn't et up, then restrained him arms and sat there for like 20 seconds until he calmed down. Drunk guys are mad stupid, my friends pulled me away and told me to not get in any more trouble.

About keeping friends thing with different circles. im really bad at keeping friends. I prefer solo or keeping a few close friends.

Man NYC u'd think there chicks all over the place...well there are but they're almost all taken.

50% of the women my age or older have rings, 25% have a man....(that's actually next to them,) 10% make themselves clearly unavailable such as headphones on/reading a book/walking SUPER fast... which leaves like 15% of approachable women and not all of them are attractive.

On top of that i just feel weird about cold approaches which seems like what is required. I don't mind talking to a chick if i can spark up a conversation about something mutual like a book in a book store/food, etc but i'm not in a book store too much.

I haven't gotten any direct rejections yet and that maybe what i need to wake up. I just get alot of flakes of the small amount of potential plates i have.

I also don't mind to just sit back and wait which i view alot easier than approach/rejection. If i just sit and wait around i usually bump into a friend that knows girls or just meet girls and their friends and one of them will find me attractive or i will find one of them attractive and i'll just ask them out. Workin the social circle is alot smoother and easier.

yup. I have had tons of "female friends" guess what? I slept with pretty much all of the hot ones. Dated a few of them. The thing is, a woman really has only room for one main guy in her life. If she's single and has no male leader and you're her friend, then you become it. If you never make a move, she's going to leave for the next male leader that comes along. And because she only has room for one, she will stop being your "friend".

That makes alot of sense warrior.

Didn't make much sense at first even though my boys were d1cks sometimes, they'd still be there. Even though we don't chill n sh1t they're pretty consistent with their attitude.

Girls are like hot and cold. They're calling me all the time, texting, asking to hang out and such. Then BAM. no more calls, chilling, etc.

One thing i disagree with is the leader male part. I don't think they leave me because they find another man. These girls get guys here and there and still hover around me. They've tried to hook up with me when had men/told me they broke up. When they stopped hanging out with me was when they lost interest.

That's the best one that explains it but i don't get pissed at girls if i don't get with them since there's always another one. girls are just easier for me to hang out with because they don't argue with me. i don't put up with drama.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it really doesnt matter.

I know guys who make 100,000 a year with nice homes and cars and have not been laid in years.

I know guys who dont work at all. they get women and are always getting laid.

what gets women. swagger. yes swagger.

you can have a job and make lots of money, but that is that persons crutch. you spend money and stuff you can get any women.

you got to understand this, a bad boy and true bad ass guy never has to get into a fight because even some of the guys that could beat his ass wont, because they know he is not to be messed with.

you might have got suspended in school and got bad grades but when no ones knows who you are or you are not a well know popular guy whatever you do goes unseen. I know a lot of kids who always got in trouble in school and no one remembers any of the stuff they did.

when the hot cheerleaders come up to you after you are out of school and say "hey do you remember me" and tell all kinds of stories about you then you know you did something right.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you're watching too much tv. Seems like you're associating jock and badboy interchangeably.

Not all badboys have swagger and i'm not sure how you are going to explain to me what a badboy is when its clear that you aren't one. There's probably a 75% chance you've never been in a real fight either just by your words. I'm one that tries SUPER hard to be nice. I have a baby face also haha. I know trouble leads to complications such as jail.

Your watching too many movies where you literally see retarded badboys that have no respect, beat up mad people, etc.....those people don't live too long...i've seen it with my own eyes.

I'm not going to go through my whole life story with you either and tell you all the so called bad stuff i did to justify my badness to you.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad boys do have swagger, that whys the girls call them bad boys. if you dont have any swagger and you are nobody nothing we call them trouble makers or criminals.

bad boys- have sex appeal.

guys who try to prove themselves or get involved into these kind of activites are called fools or idiots.

the bad boy- get the love from the women

the ones that dont are considered idiots, weirdos, ect.

an ugly tries to be a bad boy- he is a criminal, poser, loser.

bad boys do have swagger, charm and good looks. they can do things that people somehow like when an average guys looks bad doing the same.

charlie sheen, robert downey jr, kevin federline.

if tom hanks, george lopez or chevy chase do these things they are considered failures. why? because they have no swagger, charm or charisma.

roseanne barr is a bad girl, but if she gets picked up for drugs, roseanne barr sings the national anthem bad, roseanne makes sex tape. TOTALLY NASTY

lindsey lohan does that and it helps her career. kim kardashian makes a sex tape she becomes more famous and rich. because they are bad girls because of the sex appeal.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to have no friends.

My friends that I grew up with me were real men and always had my back, but they were drug dealers. Of course they dragged me down. I got locked up for aggravated assault and ****ed up my chances of being a doctor.

Better to have no friends and rely only on yourself. Do business with other men, women are for pleasure.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
It's better to have no friends.

My friends that I grew up with me were real men and always had my back, but they were drug dealers. Of course they dragged me down. I got locked up for aggravated assault and ****ed up my chances of being a doctor.

Better to have no friends and rely only on yourself. Do business with other men, women are for pleasure.

So...."don't have friends because you might get hurt"??

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're in NYC?

Check out www.justinwaynepua.com

Average-looking dude, hooks up with hotties he meets during the day. He's got videos of his approaches and the girls. Seems like Union Square is his main hunting ground. Seems like he hooks up with foreign girls, mostly.

I've read good reviews about this guy. Might be worth giving this guy a shout.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha im asian and the funny thing is i got arrested for aggravated assault as well but i was found not guilty because the guy i beat up attacked my friend, i tried telling him to go home many times until he started choking my friend. That was pretty much the end of it.. It was defense of a 3rd party and my lawyer was pretty d@mn good so i got off.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
bad boys do have swagger, that whys the girls call them bad boys. if you dont have any swagger and you are nobody nothing we call them trouble makers or criminals.

bad boys- have sex appeal.

guys who try to prove themselves or get involved into these kind of activites are called fools or idiots.

the bad boy- get the love from the women

the ones that dont are considered idiots, weirdos, ect.

an ugly tries to be a bad boy- he is a criminal, poser, loser.

bad boys do have swagger, charm and good looks. they can do things that people somehow like when an average guys looks bad doing the same.

charlie sheen, robert downey jr, kevin federline.

if tom hanks, george lopez or chevy chase do these things they are considered failures. why? because they have no swagger, charm or charisma.

roseanne barr is a bad girl, but if she gets picked up for drugs, roseanne barr sings the national anthem bad, roseanne makes sex tape. TOTALLY NASTY

lindsey lohan does that and it helps her career. kim kardashian makes a sex tape she becomes more famous and rich. because they are bad girls because of the sex appeal.
once again... too much tv. players and badboys maybe similar but they're not the same.

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
so gaming in NYC is not what its all cracked up to be?

anyone else here from the big apple , care to share your storys

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChanceBoudreaux said:
so gaming in NYC is not what its all cracked up to be?

anyone else here from the big apple , care to share your storys
Gaming in NYC is everything it's cracked up to be.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a bad boy can work against you because people actually are scared to be with you. trust me on this one. I shot a man at a local bar before, but he had pulled a gun out first and I pulled out second because he think I didnt have one and he had the upper hand. it was a justified shooting because I also had a cc liscense. the guy was drunk and I dont even drink. he had a 9mm and I shot him in the chest with a 380 acp. this really did mess things up for me with some women because the last one said I got to be honest the whole thing with you shooting that man frightened me.

the thing is I never have to fight because people are scared to death of me.

have a hard rep works against you but that comes with it.