Why does this happen?

alexafcw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in a good relationship, however, whenever myself and my girlfriend go out in public together (despite the fact that we are holding hands/ clearly in a relationship) why do other losers look at my girl? This is my first real relationship and I cant understand why random strangers (what I call desperate perves) will look at my girl when she's clearly with me and not single? Whats the point can't they get a girl of there own (which is why they have to look at someone elses)? The reason I ask is cause consciously I am aware of it now, and its just sooo annoying and makes me feel uneasy! They don't make it blatantly obvious however I can see when they have a quick look, and sometimes they do make it obvious (but most of the time not). I just dont understand why it happens and why I fee uneasy. Most people may be happy that there girl is obviously attractive however it just gets on my nerves, its a nonsense.

I'd really appreciate any responses,

Thanks Alex

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, did you just wake up from a 30 year coma?

I just can't understand that a guy like you couldn't put yourself in their shoes and derive some understanding as to why it occurs. You saying you never did it yourself?.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that bothers you. She is probally ****ing some of those guys.

Are you that stupid? People have eyes and they are using them.

Some guy is not just wondering whether a glance is "is making you feel soooo uneasy inside" they are just looking around.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this has got to be a joke post, are you saying that if a HB9 walked past you on the street and she was with a guy, you've NEVER looked at her or glanced back at her to catch a second look. I'd question my sexuality if I didn't look at other attractive women while out and about.

alexafcw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh but

My girlfriend is only young (well we both are) and these looks are coming from men older enough to be her dad or even grandad is bloody disgusting thats what it is. Desperate perves indeed who can't get women themselves so really do have to perve over others. Man she's not ****ing nobody apart from me, afterall why would she? Shes got the best!!! The difference is I don't perve over women if i like a woman I make her mine not droll over her like a page 3 model, its a joke.

Reaction score
Different people are different. Quit hanging around the slums where people are looking for fresh meat.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alexafcw said:
My girlfriend is only young (well we both are) and these looks are coming from men older enough to be her dad or even grandad is bloody disgusting thats what it is. Desperate perves indeed who can't get women themselves so really do have to perve over others. Man she's not ****ing nobody apart from me, afterall why would she? Shes got the best!!! The difference is I don't perve over women if i like a woman I make her mine not droll over her like a page 3 model, its a joke.

man you have issues, this is a troll or a total tool.

as for the best, yeh right your jealous of other guys and its only a look man lighten up! but hey your in the zone and cant see the wood for the trees, there is no hope for you, your not after advice your after validation that your lame as* ideals are ok, well there not, at all!

Figure this out yourself or the women will most likely do it for you.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you too are like 10 years old or something, thye can't judge her age and they have eyes.

They could even just be looking in your direction and not perving or whatever bull**** your talking about.

Your an idiot.

Reaction score
I know the answer!! She dresses like a hor!!!! Right?

Most women dress like hors because they are hors!!! Their dress is merely a reflection of their self and their thinking!!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alex what the hell i wrong with you dudes look that's what we do we have eyes to see the beautiful things in life now i'm mad:box: