Why do you pursue women?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Simple question...why do you pursue women?

Don't read anyone else's answer before you post your own.

I'm just curious as to how different people respond.

Reaction score
1. I dont pursue. I approach and dangle the carrot till they do the chasin! :cool:

2. I do it all for the nookie. (Why else?)

3. Why do you ask? Considering switching teams?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Six months ago, it was to lose my virginity.
Now I'm just networking, getting to know as many women as I can.
All the easier to get the choice pieces.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Simple question...why do you pursue women?
Because lying in bed with a gorgeous girl in your arms, looking into her eyes and slowly kissing her is the greatest feeling in the world!

I've had it in the past and I want it again!

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing better than releasing that load after you have made a hottie scream, shout, legs quiver and dig her claws deep in your back is making someone you love with all your heart feel that way. I have had both and both are truly awesome feelings. Im not sure there is a more satisfying feeling than being with a woman. Ive done alot of things in my life, Ive had lots of fun, Ive been a lot of places but all of my best times (and consequently my worst times) had something to do with those feelings I share with the ladies whom have crossed my path.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really try very hard to just sit back and let word of mouth do the work for me. Every now and then, I see an exceptional beauty and I lay the mack down. (or try to)

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the question would best be phrased "Why are you interested in women?" I don't persue because I do not believe the effort is worth it. The way I 'get' women is through repeated casual encounters with friends or chance meetings. Things I would be doing anyway. She gets intrigued and turned on and eventually we meet at a party or something and we end up screwing (or not).

Why do I do it? Sex? Nope. Companionship? Nope. I don't really need either of these. Its just kinda neat to do. Like taking a powerboat out for a spin.

- HV

Reaction score
Because I am a real man and that is one of the things a real man does.

Where you the one who posted recently about being tired of women or why have sex with them or some gay assed post like that?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I persue women to increase my overall reality of life. By persuing women I learn more and more about human social patterns and how the mind works everyday. Eventually, through my persuits of women, I plan to find someone who I'd really enjoy to settle down with, aka getting married.

Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I persue women to increase my overall reality of life. By persuing women I learn more and more about human social patterns and how the mind works everyday. Eventually, through my persuits of women, I plan to find someone who I'd really enjoy to settle down with, aka getting married.
And to think your only 14...you've got a long life ahead of you.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
And to think your only 14...you've got a long life ahead of you.
Yep, I know, haha :).

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Because I'm addicted to women and so was my father who has been divorced 5 times. Fortunately I've never married even in my mid 30's. I can't help it that I'm addicted to the chase, addicted to the intimacy before that first kiss, addicted to new conversations and new personalities to explore, addicted to different hands touching me and me touching them, addicted to 'newness'

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's more fun than being fücked up the ãss by another man.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Companionship/lonliness

2) Sex

3) To keep those areas covered so I can stop worrying and focus on my career/hobbies

4) Need for admiration, to find a girl who spends her waking hours thinking of me :D