Why do they let themselves go?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
A few days ago I saw this posting from a world-trotting photographer:
I was just snubbed by Linda Rondstadt when I asked her to take a photo with me. She couldn't be bothered... I felt like such a loser! I had never heard of Linda, but she was a singer in the 70's.

Before...

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4150/5016614455_7a95130e1d_z.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_wR0PcWMlwM/TzlNwXUi61I/AAAAAAAAHAc/jyB3-DUWL_k/s1600/Linda+131.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-m2n5ze07OpA/TzlN03rkNRI/AAAAAAAAHAo/LEEglk_1mcA/s1600/Linda+118.jpg

After...

http://i40.tinypic.com/zkpr10.jpg

She was a huge star in her time and had some excellent session musicians play on her albums.

One album cover featured her in underwear and she always said she HATED having to do that shoot.

Well she doesnt have to bother now. No man is going to look at her bloated hippo features. Its not just that shes fat. Its that she doesnt CARE anymore...​

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@headlights....there is a segment of the female population that is functionally lesbian...dudes looking to game biyaches need to get clued on this asap...most of your super driven overly educated biyaches..i'm talking smith, wellesley, radcliff types...all pretty much hyper driven lesbos...they will never svck d!ck worth a damn...linda falls into that bunch....and as they age they really get bloated and fugly

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
My wife knows that 5 lbs means a warning, 10 lbs means 10 kicks in the ass. It's never been necessary and it never will be, either.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women (AND MEN) usually let themselves go because they have not been the ones responsible for keeping themselves together in the first place.

If you stop for a moment and think about it, only a very specific segment of the total population actually takes an active role in staying in shape. Most people, especially the younger they are, are "coasting" off the benefits of having good genes to start off with. The older we get, the more busy, complicated, and hectic our lives get, the harder it becomes for people to really maintain or improve their appearance or overall health.

To accomplish this it takes a certain amount of knowledge, desire, self-respect, and DISCIPLINE. The easiest thing to do in life is to physically stop focusing on taking care of yourself because you're too "busy" taking care of the REALLY important responsibilities that you have going on in your life.

All you have to do is look around you (and sometimes by looking in a mirror too) to see evidence that people could ALWAYS take a little better care of themselves than they do.

V.U.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

Once a women marries and/or has a baby with a man

the man becomes her slave sanctioned by law

why should women maintain their weight for a slave?

Once a woman has secured a man, she owns him...she has no obligation to please him anymore

and gradually she won't

men think there is something they can do to *reverse* this situation

once he marries or has a child there is not
Or you could find a woman who doesnt think she owns her man and has the same attitude in health/fitness as you do.
There are men I know that are convinced they "own" their wife as well. Not just a female phenomenon.

I know...Im completely crazy and suggesting wacky radical ideas.

I think the men on this site need to go see a mental health counselor and get some Prozac. You all are so insanely bitter and sound depressed.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
Or you could find a woman who doesnt think she owns her man and has the same attitude in health/fitness as you do.
There are men I know that are convinced they "own" their wife as well. Not just a female phenomenon.

I know...Im completely crazy and suggesting wacky radical ideas.

I think the men on this site need to go see a mental health counselor and get some Prozac. You all are so insanely bitter and sound depressed.
This is where your moronic estrogen fueled logic fails sugar titz. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Don't you think men SCREEN women before marrying them? But guess what? WOMEN CHANGE.

Today she takes care of herself and wants to f*ck 5 times a day. Tomorrow she is a "busy wife and mother" who cuts her hair short, eats junk food by the truck load and only wants sex once a month. :crackup:

Your posts are classic examples of why men should never listen to dating advice women give them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
WOMEN CHANGE[/SIZE].
Everybody changes.

PlayHer Man said:
Today she takes care of herself and wants to f*ck 5 times a day. Tomorrow she is a "busy wife and mother" who cuts her hair short, eats junk food by the truck load and only wants sex once a month. :crackup:
Keep her IL high, and this doesn't happen. I have a sneaky suspicion that you've had trouble in the past with this. Just sayin'.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Everybody changes.

Keep her IL high, and this doesn't happen. I have a sneaky suspicion that you've had trouble in the past with this. Just sayin'.
how long have you been married SD? you need to keep you in shape and to take responsibility for her so she has to stay in shape? you are pulling two trucks man, high IL? if you are talking about marriage, IL has to take a back seat, you are now in the realms of lifelong committment, you both stood and made public vows. they apply equally, they are for grown ups, if you cant keep them, dont fvcking make them

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Everybody changes.
Well then.. doesn't that negate her whole f*cking point? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Shaming tactics?

Why should a man constantly grovel, compromise his true ways and mold himself into what ONE woman wants... when he can use MANY women as f*ck toys? And for FREE!

You seem to have that "women are prizes" mentality and men must "work" to keep the magical golden vagina from leaving. You have women on a pedestal. If a relationship fails or a woman leaves its ALWAYS the man's fault because women are perfect. Isn't that right Speed Dawg? :crazy:

Men with this mindset are faggots.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just visited a city I used to live in for a short while.

Met up a girl I used to hook up with. Used to be in performing arts, beautiful hourglass body. She now lives with a serious BF. She looks like she eats all his foods too, going by her biscuit-shaped body, fully complemented by a pixie haircut.

Met another that I used to practice dancing with. She was a gorgeous mixed race girl with a beautiful body that she often showed off in vintage clothes and bikinis. Now she's engaged, weighs the same as a baby elephant, and is just as graceful.

I tell you, the moment they get the security their dark little hearts desire...