Why Do Some Women Talk Like They're 12?

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't get this phenomenon. I see it every now and then, and it kind of bugs me because it sounds sort of perverted. I mean, if you close your eyes you think you're talking to a 12 or 13 year old girl. They don't sound like women, they sound like little kids. I don't see it a lot, but some times I see an attractive woman, walk over, and then she starts talking like that, it's a total turn-off. Well, not immediately, but it's just something I always wondered about. I wonder if it's similar to mental-retardation, but instead a kind of vocal retardation?

I'd like to see what you guys think. Couldn't exactly search for it on Google, I tried.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ change 'mommy' with 'daddy', and slap out your d!ck.

Should work!

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only place I ever saw this was with church girls.

These aren't church girls by any chance are they?

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
just higher voices. like you get dudes with higher voices or really deep voices, there is also variation amongst females

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a woman act or talk like a little girl around is a good thing, and they probably want you. sounds stupid, but they all just want their daddy

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that can be a sign they were sexually abused at a young age. I know a girl who's like 26 and talks like she's 10, it's very strange and kind of annoying.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually read this thread last night but had no idea wtf it was talking about so I didn't respond

I still don't understand how you guys are able to the op's mind so well.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, they're trying to be cute.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are trying to be cute too, but its annoying as f.uck and and a huge turnoff in my oppinion.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this too. I had a 26 yr old chick call me and leave a message one time, and i wasn't sure who it was because she didn't say who she was. I thought it was a 16 yr old girl on the phone, but come to find out, she was 26.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a big sign that she was sexually abused as a kid. I used to listen to Love Line when Adam Corrola was still on it and they'd call girls out immediately if she sounded like a little girl and they were never wrong.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore it and move on. Focus on what you like rather than wasting time posting on things that "bother" you.

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
The voice wouldnt really bother me..

If she was fit and good looking with a decent personality, that would be the last thing on my mind..

Mindtrust

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeze, op, I think you should stop dating women that have adams apple's. Then these other women wouldn't seem to have such high voices.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's a lot better than those hot chicks that open their mouth and have a Grizzly Adams voice...

In_Control

Reaction score
Hello there. New here. I've been reading a while. I think it's they're business how they want to sound like. On the other hand, it's up to you to qualify them. Lots of C&F comments can be made out of that subject too.