Why do most men start to "degrade" in LTR's?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friendships last very long.
well that's good, tells me your personality is fine but you're not one who likes LTRs, you'd have loved poon king

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were already degraded. The "I'm cool show" just came to an end.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great topic! You could write an endless amount of words on this topic. I could go into how societal norms heavily favor a woman's frame, but that is a whole different discussion

It boils down to laziness (i.e. the path of least resistance). We are always looking for ways to do things faster and easier and relationships are no different. I would also agree that women push their frame much more than men. I don't think women's frames are stronger, but more than the logical side of men says.. "what's the point?" The emotions win over the logical.

Rollo described it very well in his book. A man's best tool in his tool chest is a woman's imagination. If a man stays in shape, keeps his social life active, and constantly strives to better himself through his career and personal well-being, the woman will respect him.

For himself...
-He has to understand his boundaries and how to make his woman live in them.
-He has always be willing to walk away, even though she may not realize it (probably better if she only thinks it)
-He has to be the same man she fell in love with (stay in shape, stay aloof, keep sex exciting, stay FUN!)
-He has to have a life outside of her (many men struggle here)

For her...
-He has to handle her emotional roller coaster, not ignore or blow it off, or she will feel neglected and lose respect
-He has to remain her rock, or she will lose respect
-He has to show her love and passion, or she will look elsewhere
-He has to show her that she can do no better

The problem is this takes work. It doesn't take work in a relationship, it takes mental acuity and dedication for the man to himself and his woman. If you actually applied everything here on SS and what you have read in other books, men would succeed easily. Unfortunately, most of us are pretty lazy and eventually just give in and get "degraded". We gain weight, drop our social circle, and let her run our lives.

Why??? Because it is easier

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And another thing...

Women have access to the thing we want the most. They are the gatekeepers to the pvssy. Men will move mountains to get it. This is why it is sooooooooooooooo important to chase one thing in life, yourself. Do not improve yourself to chase the pvssy.

When you see men on hear talking about getting better to get laid, they are prime candidates to "degrade" once they get in an LTR. Why? Because the goal was the golden pvssy, not to better themselves. Focus on yourselves, and pvssy will come!