Why do I get bored REALLY quickly with all the girls at my school.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I live in a county where my school is known to have the prettiest girls and this is my first year at this school. At first, just like always, I love to DJ every girl I see but for somereason I keep wanting new girls over and over again because if I don't meet a new bunch I feel like nothing is ever fun anymore with those girls to the point where I don't wanna even talk to any of them. I don't know what's wrong with me, but after months of DJ'ing with different girls I can't seem to be content with a HB9... anybody else feel this way? I don't want to be in constant movement to meet other people but seriously, come on! I can never settle down.

PS> I first thought this happened because of my expectations but, to tell you the truth... most of the girls at my school meet my expectations... just don't spark that attraction that they gave me when I first saw them.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have that same thing, keeps you going :D Most of the time the hot girls are just hot .. and it stops there. They always got everything they wanted by being pretty, so why bother improving themselves. Of course this doesn't go for all the hot chiqs, an awful lot of them are very interesting. Don't meet chiqs at school, it always blows. Meet them at some freaky events, like euh .. sport event etc.. they always have a story to tell :) (and a body to ..)

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Hey I live in a county where my school is known to have the prettiest girls and this is my first year at this school. At first, just like always, I love to DJ every girl I see but for somereason I keep wanting new girls over and over again because if I don't meet a new bunch I feel like nothing is ever fun anymore with those girls to the point where I don't wanna even talk to any of them. I don't know what's wrong with me, but after months of DJ'ing with different girls I can't seem to be content with a HB9... anybody else feel this way? I don't want to be in constant movement to meet other people but seriously, come on! I can never settle down.

PS> I first thought this happened because of my expectations but, to tell you the truth... most of the girls at my school meet my expectations... just don't spark that attraction that they gave me when I first saw them.
ill guess u go to towson university

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean

When i was 100% AFC, I never got bored of women, but now I can get bored by dull ones. It may be that you're just a lot smarter than them and you're focused on the DJ challenge. If you focused on something else to get your challenge, you wouldn't worry about them being so boring.

This works with other things too. If you get bored cleaning the bathroom, don't think about cleaning it, try to get your challenge in other ways. So you have your woman, but the other aspects of life are how you stretch yourself.

PlayaWannabe

Reaction score
Maybe they aren't a challenge to you. they are hot, but they have nothing in their heads, no topics of convo, no subject. no interest.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayaWannabe
Maybe they aren't a challenge to you. they are hot, but they have nothing in their heads, no topics of convo, no subject. no interest.
true. usually a HB6 with a hot personality can hold my attention longer then a dumb HB 8.5