Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
cause for every one women out and willing to F there are 25 men out and trying to F her. So women have more options and thus their PU$$y has a higher value than D!CK so women can demand more from men than just sex.. so men end up doing a whole bunch of extra crap to get sex..

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus the media has made them as dumb as rocks and has completely robbed them of any kind of moral compass.

They are free-wheeling, directionless entities that can derive a sense of self only by doing that which they are told to in their magazines and advertisements.

Women are bereft of a sense of worth from within. It all comes from without, and it was not always this way. They are so prone to influence (by appealing to their massive, egos that are actually born out of massive insecurity) by the media, that the powers that be realized they could achieve a wholesale infuence over women and hence, through women, gain control of men.

Women "improve" themselves by working to fit a pre-made societal template they are aware of by age 4. Men improve themselves by taking the hammer to themselves once inner character reaches critical mass. Men are character-builders, dismantling and reassembling their inner structure. Women are painters and plasterers.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think it's a fallacy to say, women can get lots of men but can't get the best men. LOL define best men? They don't want the best man and reject better men all the time. Women want what they want, and while they might not be able to get ANY individual man they can always get a resonable facsimile.

Of course better looking women can get better looking and wealthier men.

How women improve themselves http://imgur.com/a/V5SHi +high heels+flattering clothes readily available for women=instant 3-5 points. This is partly how HB1-5s get to date male L6-10 almost exclusively.
We got it along time ago you can't get ***** and steady get rejected

You should be ashamed of your life,never seen a guy praise women like you do

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I've never really thought of that, and it's probably why I can't keep a relationship beyond 4-5 months. Women, do in a sense, validate me, it just keeps building and building and building, when they smile at me a lot, I just have a "I know" a demeanor of I get that (girl attention) almost everywhere I go almost all the time. It's something I'm used to, and kinda shun now, cause I know they see money/looks/semi-status and don't even KNOW me. That's the sad part. They must See evidence of your pop/success, unless they're on drugs and you're their personal drug-pusher, then they can see just a regular joe as a venerable shinning rescue or "fix" to their fix, whatever selfish desire they crave. If they desire to be a well-known artist, they'll USE a man (probably rich) who can get them in to that lifestyle (he'll get his sex from her). It's understood, not spoken, and happens day in and day out throughout this short life, the people you see walking out there. so many wh0res..

It's so true, a homeless or gypsy/nomadic/lay-her-head-on-a-different-bed-every-night girl strung out on drugs can get laid, fo sho cause she's got the hole
it's like women just have to exist in order to attract, get men

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
We got it along time ago you can't get ***** and steady get rejected

You should be ashamed of your life,never seen a guy praise women like you do
I'm starting to think you are dunce and don't understand anything. For starters I've never ever praised women. It's pretty clear to anyone that I'm saying women are pretty low value and almost worthless, only that men and society has inflated their value shy high.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like these dont actually help men. It just comes off as complaining that women can get men easier than men can get women. How does this help better ourselves as men?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
because men age like fine wine and women age like milk
yeppers, I feel so sorry for these buds I know who are married (it's like they're Chained, just by looking at them, a man with a literal iron ball chained to his ankle ~ so sad), while here I am, Free. I know it makes them envious, that I've chosen this path. Sure, I'd want kids, BUT not with Amero-woman of today. Noooope, no way. Not on your life! I don't see any, as far as the eye can see, it's toooo corrupt of a species here now. I'll never find the woman from pre-women's suffrage. It's all about tradition, and tradition is out the window as of the late 80s, I'd presume. While some know of tradition, they know not of tradition laid within, as in, it's truly a Part of their being, who they are, err spirit. They can Act temporarily, say, at a wedding, a funeral, but get them at all places outside of traditional structures, and they decline into who they Really are. Such hypocrites abound, everywhere. They gotta have the new car, via debt. Gotta have the things they didn't earn one iota.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Here's a partial list.

1. Women get hit on daily.
2. All women have lots of options.
3. The male penis has little to no social value.
4. What Spang said in this post.
5. Because the legal system favors women.
6. The media keeps inflating their entitlement issues #princesssyndrome
7. Most men can't get a woman whenever they want, yet a woman can get a man (sex) whenever.
8. Women control the dating game thanks to the massive worship of their bodies. #Briffault'sLaw
9. So many men are using PUA tactics and game, thus raising the value of a woman.
10. The vagina has high social value. #Damnsociety
11. Male choice is rarely ever enforced. Female choice is almost always enforced.
12. Women have the choosing power as to whether you're a friend, loser, boyfriend, f**k buddy, emotional tampon, etc.

Last edited:

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
Threads like these dont actually help men. It just comes off as complaining that women can get men easier than men can get women. How does this help better ourselves as men?
sometimes we have to vent, let off some steam, i have sympathy and some admiration for the late George Sodini

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women gauge their success in the dating arena by the type of guy they can land in a similar fashion to a guy who looks at their numbers. Women know they can stumble outside and get a guy to have sex with them, but from a biological standpoint this is not advantageous so they seek a smaller subset of male which , since they are limited in number, are difficult to acquire. A fat women could get some unemployed shlub with no car, but this is of no value. We can not judge that a women's experience in the sexual arena is the same as males since males is primarily to get laid while a womens is two fold ; get laid and secure a provider. Often a dichotomy exists between both which IMO actually makes a womens predicament more difficult than a males.

Males have the misfortune of competing with one another, but this affect is negated by the fact that we, not females, have time to become the kind of guy that women want to get with. A women can spend 5 years and lose a hell of a lot more by virtue of nothing when compared to a male. Being able to secure sex vis looks is a double edge sword so that when ones looks have expired, there is little control of the individual to change their situation.

So why do we have to work so hard? Because simply women only want a small subset of men. Period. Despite women settling down with providers, they also yearn for the kind of guy that makes them wet. Not all men can be this way as this is how many hierarchical mammalian social groups are comprised.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how everybody in this thread who talks about women improving, are talking about women improving their looks? Whereas men improve not only by working on their body and their fashion, but also their career, their social status, abilities, etc.

Women are valuable to a large extent based on how they look. Whereas men are valuable to a large extent based on what they do, what they accomplish, and who they are.

Looks are important for a male too, but they will never be as important as a woman's when it comes to sexual market value. A woman can improve her life by improving her career, but it doesn't do much for her sexual market value.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
A womans looks are her pimary asset, these dictate her value, career, talents etc are add ons, personality is a biggy also, a very atractive (physically ) woman who is an airhead and witless, would bore the sh1t out of me in 2 mins, a 5-6 who is funny, can talkabout a range of subjects (doesnt have to be an expert) would be more LTR material to me.
to women, good looks = more doors opening

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
A womans looks are her pimary asset, these dictate her value, career, talents etc are add ons, personality is a biggy also, a very atractive (physically ) woman who is an airhead and witless, would bore the sh1t out of me in 2 mins, a 5-6 who is funny, can talkabout a range of subjects (doesnt have to be an expert) would be more LTR material to me.
to women, good looks = more doors opening
still, low self-esteem screws men way more than women

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also, why do guys have to be a "Man", be masculine, have balls in order to be boyfriend material? the fact that we guys have to be like that makes me feel like instigating violence sometimes

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
still, low self-esteem screws men way more than women
Which is why every m,an should look to improve himself, women dont hold the key to your self esteem, thats within you, if you think getting a woman is any more than a sticking plaster to that issue, you are in trouble.

also, you dont have to be a 'Man...Masculine' to be BF material. lenty of limp wristed, slack jawed, pants hanging off their arse nerds are BF's, but if you are, the chances of her cheating on you are greater

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
Which is why every m,an should look to improve himself, women dont hold the key to your self esteem, thats within you, if you think getting a woman is any more than a sticking plaster to that issue, you are in trouble.

also, you dont have to be a 'Man...Masculine' to be BF material. lenty of limp wristed, slack jawed, pants hanging off their arse nerds are BF's, but if you are, the chances of her cheating on you are greater
yeah well that really angers me, pisses me off for it being that way, women don't have to do as much work as men do in order to acquire a date, a relationship, or sex

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're either going to be a man or a woman. Men get what they earn, that's part of the whole sexual dynamic.

What do you want, to be a woman and sit around and look pretty and have everything handed to you?