Why do girls wear thongs and then put there hand back there?

ziminxe79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get it some girls wear thongs and then when they get something from the floor they put there hand back there!

Reaction score
I gave my grandma a thong for x-mas... and somebody please tell Ace of Flames to stop messaging me asking for the picture

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
lmao, I like your passive aggressive methods, lost.

Why do girls cover their thongs? Its a tease. Or, maybe she just doesn't want every loser around to see her goods. Only guys she likes gets to check that out.

Reaction score
The other day I was in the parking lot, and I saw some 16 year old with a nice ass, I yelled to her nice ass, it was great

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
False advertising.

Also, maybe they've noticed you perving at them. ;)

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
No you didn't, dude. I don't even know if you qualify as a troll, though...I mean, you got the post-per-day percentage and lack of usefulness on your side, but you're too obvious to really be considered undercover.
Actually I get comments from a lot of people that I'm helping them, so before you accuse me of something, do us all a favor and take out that stick that is so far up your ass.

Oh and by the way, that did happen, and I don't even know why I would make that up, I just yelled something, I didn't DO ANYTHING WITH THE GIRL. YOU FVCKING MORON, if I was bragging, I would say something like "I slept with Deus ex pianoforte's mom last night", but then again, I don't want to catch 193 diseases

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Actually I get comments from a lot of people that I'm helping them, so before you accuse me of something, do us all a favor and take out that stick that is so far up your ass.

Oh and by the way, that did happen, and I don't even know why I would make that up, I just yelled something, I didn't DO ANYTHING WITH THE GIRL. YOU FVCKING MORON, if I was bragging, I would say something like "I slept with Deus ex pianoforte's mom last night", but then again, I don't want to catch 193 diseases
that was messed up man.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Well sir, tell me, how is it messed up. Next time somebody accuses you of bragging, I'll be sure to tell you you're messed up.
I have no problem with you defending yourself. but come on now...that was brutal. :crackup:

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
we wear thongs because they are more comfortable under pants. they dont get all bunched up and they don't leave lines. When we bend down, (since most of us wear the low rise pants because they are more comfortable and look better), the top of our underwear (thong) shows, so we cover it.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ziminxe79 said:
I dont get it some girls wear thongs and then when they get something from the floor they put there hand back there!
It's got you thinking about it hasn't it? Game, set and match to the girl.

ziminxe79

Don Juan
Reaction score
udontknowme said:
we wear thongs because they are more comfortable under pants. they dont get all bunched up and they don't leave lines. When we bend down, (since most of us wear the low rise pants because they are more comfortable and look better), the top of our underwear (thong) shows, so we cover it.

But cover the thong? Not all of us are wanting to look!! :rolleyes: Yes some men look but others look because we are curious to see if its pretty. Nothing wrong with that.:cry:

Reaction score
they wear tongs so that their panty line doesn't show, and because it's in stile, not to **** tease you.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate thongs. I got nothing against guys who wear thongs, but still, I find it uncomfortable.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ziminxe79 said:
I figured it would be for the same reason they cover the top of their shirt when they bend over to pick up something.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
A female friend from work got mad at me because her thong was peeking through her skin tight pants and I was taking a peek.... Everytime she would get up she would place her hand over her crack and tell me not to look..... I told she was lucky I didn't take a grab...

Let's stop trying to rationalize what women do, and treat them like we would a child "aw that's so cute that you want attention... nice girl."