why do girls have this stupid idea about sex being better with jerks?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD THAT IS THE SECRET!

Women fall for the jerks because they believe he is fearless and will give her a brutal, ruthless, animalistic pounding!!!
It's so simple! The AFC-- they believe he will just stick it in and ask "Is it ok if I do this?" because that's what he does in all other aspects of his life.

LOL!!
I don't know, I could be crazy, but I think I make sense.

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not saying that nice guys aren't good in bed and may not even be better in bed. But girls don't know this until they let them in their bed. I am going to be married to the nicest guy I've ever met, and he is totally different in the bedroom. I would not have expected it from him and it was a wonderful revelation!
My original post was based on the assumption that what the guys were saying was true.

I would never date a jerk for any reason and certainly not for sex, but maybe others would and my explanation was the best one that I could think of for the theory at hand. Which is what I called it in that post too.

I just wanted to clarify that I do know that nice guys can and sometimes are different in the bedroom. I was working under the theory that some girls are possibly into the jerks of the world, but those relationships don't turn into LTR's either.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice soft, touchy, romantic sex is for foreplay and post-sex cuddling etc.

When a woman is warmed up and ready to go, she wants it hard, raunchy, sweaty, passionate and with lots of variety and kink thrown in. (Not every single time of course, variety again.)

Which kind of sex do nice guys give? Pretty easy to make the link since we have all been brainwashed to think women really like nice guys. Just like nice guys have been brainwashed to think women like soft romantic sex.

And the definition of "Nice Guy" should be changed to "TOO Nice of a Guy". There is a big difference.

Next time you are with your girlfriend, try a little experiment. Go slow with the foreplay, take your time and then when she is ready to go, begging for it, Give it to her hard for a long time. Hard does not mean you just bang away. You're working hard to give her orgasms and raise her intensity, excitement and pleasure level. Hard means you almost can not control how much you want to take her. Then slow down after its done and go back to Mr. Nice Guy.

You will see a completely different reaction from her. Try the experiment and know for yourself.

BTW, hard and raunchy is better for us too.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Dude, girls generally aren't thinking about how a guy will be in bed as a prerequisite for dating them (at least, I think not). The bottom line is, jerks are attractive. Nice guys are not. The girl will go with the attractive guy, even if he's not as good in bed, over the boring, unattractive guy.
You are so naieve, no matter what a guy look like or the amount of confidence he has. If he can't perform in bed, she will be gone like a shot. Alot of women stay with Jerks because they say that sex is the only thing the guy is good at (sexual energy keeps them together). Now I am not catagorising that all women go for jerks, I am on about the ones who are attracted to violent relationships.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it..has some good points..its all a stereotype/cognitive association kind of deal.

Women just stereotype jerks as being exciting, adventurous, and wild and brazen in bed.

and they associate nice guys with wanting to cuddle and talk about the stars and the big dipper..while asking the girl if she is comfortable..

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me good sex, romantic or animalistic love making for hours, depending on the mood.

Bad sex, less than five minutes!

Inbetween sex, half hour to an hour.:D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha a couple hours? are you dating a vibrator? or are you talking about foreplay?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me any sex is good sex.... whether it be a quickie, or an all weekender. As far as I'm concerned, no sex is the only thing that I would consider bad sex. :)

Personally, I don't put a timer to sex to rate it's worth. If I go to her work during lunch, and she wants a quickie, who am I to say we don't have enough time? :)

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is like pizza.

Even when it sucks, its not really that bad.