Why do girls criticize men about their looks?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you speak of?...give us an example

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
well when they comment with their friends on a man's body or face and they become like *****es saying he is ugly and such.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't call it shallow. it's no different from guys saying oh this girl is flat chested or whatever.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well does it bother you that they do?

I think girls like to do that just cause they can and they like to compete with their gfs. ex: getting a great looking bf as theirtrophy and bragging to their gfs about it .

They say a lot, but their words mean nothing. men speak logic and women speak emotions.

hell they may even say this kind of stuff to a LJBF guy to see his reaction.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
it seems they are more shallow than men in this area.
you can't possibly be serious

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no we still are.

an attractive woman will go with an a guy who she thinks is unattractive

cant say the same for men. its the first thing we look at it. It may be shallow but im not pretend that im not. i cant help it. It was how i was born and im not gonna hide it.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and dont use beer as an excuse

sure the "beer goggles" will make men go for girls they think are ugly but woman will go for afc men. so its the same, just differnt shape

Reaction score
looks matter, why do you want girls to pretend they don't? just work with what you have - if you're struggling to live with the facts, get yourself some professional help.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You're hanging out with the wrong type of women. The women I hang out with (not neccesarily dates... but friends, etc) do NOT do that.
2) Who care's what they say? Most will say they don't wanna ****, but once junior is knocking on the main door she's happy to let him in and give him a bath.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
i wouldn't call it shallow. it's no different from guys saying oh this girl is flat chested or whatever.
Pretty much.

"Oh she doesn't have an ass"

But then you ask for her number when you get her alone.

Same thing but women are extra catty when they get dissed by said guy.And most women don't have the guts to admit that they find some flaw but they still would do him.(like we do).

But yeah they've flipped the table on us by saying that we are the superficial ones that only care about looks.

They are the ones who do that. A guy could be a school janitor who's murdered 15 people.If the girls think he's cute he's gonna get ass.

That's just the way it is.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
no we still are.

an attractive woman will go with an a guy who she thinks is unattractive

cant say the same for men. its the first thing we look at it. It may be shallow but im not pretend that im not. i cant help it. It was how i was born and im not gonna hide it.
I dont agree with the above quote a women will only go with a guy if she feels some sort of attraction to him for example looks, personality, wealth, dominance. I dont think any girl would go with a guy who she is not attracted to unless shes a gold digger or using him for some other purpose or are you refering to physical attraction?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something a lot of guys don't know...

Women want a guy with a nice face and fit body. They all want a guy who turns them on and who they can flaunt to their friends, but if they said this they'd be accused of being shallow, so they make up some sh1t about looking for a sense of humour and nice personality.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
Most women are just as shallow about looks as men are. I know I am. I do think I'm probably more shallow than a lot of women are, though, because I would NEVER date an unattractive millionaire. If I don't find a guy very attractive (especially their face) there is absolutely nothing they can do to interest me. I don't think most women are this shallow, though.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
Do you mean that they are criticizing men for looking masculine?
If that is the case then these women are trying to force a feminist ideal on you. Don't listen to it. Next those hoes out of your head and keep in mind that there are women who are not feminists.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the ones who do that. A guy could be a school janitor who's murdered 15 people.If the girls think he's cute he's gonna get ass.

That's just the way it is.
I must say I disagree with that. I know this guy who many women say are good looking but he has never been on a date, had a girlfriend, or has ever even been kissed. Good looks are about as effective as a good sense of humor - they get you in the door, but they do not keep you in the house.

If I don't find a guy very attractive (especially their face) there is absolutely nothing they can do to interest me. I don't think most women are this shallow, though.
Well, it's fine for looks to play somewhat of a factor as far as initial interest goes - but any woman who will not even want to speak or have anything to do with a guy just because she doesn't think he's a 10 is extremely shallow. Women like this usually do not have anything going for THEMSELVES so therefore will be unable to appreciate any other qualities in somebody else.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves

Well, it's fine for looks to play somewhat of a factor as far as initial interest goes - but any woman who will not even want to speak or have anything to do with a guy just because she doesn't think he's a 10 is extremely shallow. Women like this usually do not have anything going for THEMSELVES so therefore will be unable to appreciate any other qualities in somebody else.
Come on man are you serious? She never said anything about the guy having to be a 10. Why is it alright for you as a man to not give a woman a chance because you don't like her looks but it isn't alright for a woman? I'd rather see a woman with a guy because of his looks than with an ugly guy that has money.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves

Biotch, please...

Didn't I just admit that I'm shallow when it comes to looks? Hell, a guy can look good to me and I can still not have any interest in him for other reasons. Yes, I'm picky, but when I DO settle on someone, they won't ever find a more devoted, giving, attentive woman on the planet. So I'm selfish and want it all...that's my perogative. :D