Why did this work?

humph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently participated in a 3 week summer program at a university for engineering. I started hanging around with this group of people, and there were 3 girls in the group who were decent looking enough for me to try to get with, but one of the 3 i thought i was immediately friend zoned with. she was the only one in my program, so we hung out ALL the time. we were in the most work intensive program so we had a lot of time together hanging around outside of our normal group of friends. the other weird thing was that she kept treating me like a little kid, going "aww babyyyy" and addressing me as "my love". i must admit, it was kind of annoying. as a result of these things, i dismissed her as a possibility for a relationship during the program, and focused on djing the other 2 girls.

however, one night it was just me and her in her room watching a movie. after the movie, she randomly decided to start cuddling with me and we ended up making out. by the end of the program, we had gone all the way. i'm absolutely puzzled as to what caused this success, as i didn't put any effort into it, didn't even consider it a possibility, and did all the wrong things. i didn't focus on djing her at all, it was always the other 2 girls (who i didn't have much success with). this will probably cause me to reconsider my tactics.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont reconsider anything. Why? Simple. She was gaming you. And you handled it perfectly by not gaming back.

When a girl is gaming you, the best thing you can do is just be laid back and chill. So you have that down. Thats awesome.

Its weird when a girl games you, it doesnt have alot but it does happen. And from what i see that's what went down.

Great lay

Love,
Marvel

humph

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, never had that happen before. she was about an 8 so i'm cool with whatever.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you were suprised that while gaming two other girls and giving her no attention - she bacame attracted to you? Oh gosh..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wee said:
So you were suprised that while gaming two other girls and giving her no attention - she bacame attracted to you? Oh gosh..
I indubitably concur.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring a girl doesnt necessarily create attraction and if it does its usually when u ignore her for a little while in the beginning. Just because no confident girl (and this girl was confident seeing she had the balls to game you) will go after something that seems totally out of reach i.e. you ignoring her completely for that length of them.

So while that was probably a factor, you cant say it was the one reason or even the main reason

Love,
Marvel

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... im just wondering where u live.... b/c i know someone who recently was in an engineering program... in NJ tho